Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

We've already booked at Coronado Springs for March 29-Apr 4th, with park hoppers and the dining plan. Do I just call our travel agent and get her to apply the discounts.. whatever they are?

Thanks for this!

Danny,
Will the room discount percentages not be published until the discount releases? It looks like a 25% discount off a moderate would be equal to what we are paying for our value rooms. We have ressies March 23-28 so I don't expect to see percentages that high for that week.

I´m finding that some resorts are more expensive than rack rate, it´s weird, what are you thinking about this offer? :)

I´m finding that some resorts are more expensive than rack rate, it´s weird, what are you thinking about this offer? :)

I don't get it either........am I not reading it right? Or what are you not telling us?

I don't get it either........am I not reading it right? Or what are you not telling us?

Wondering more importantly what

S D T Q means

THink this means Occupancy ... Single Double Triple Quad ...

PS. If you are having trouble viewing the document its because there are already 10 people viewing it, the max at any time.

S D T Q means

PS. If you are having trouble viewing the document its because there are already 10 people viewing it, the max at any time.

Every time I try, it starts to load and then I get the error message. Is the document too large for someone who can view it to copy and paste it here?

S D T Q means

THink this means Occupancy ... Single Double Triple Quad ...

But room rates don't change for the amount of people in the room - do they? Or do these prices include room and ticket prices? I don't know, still don't get it, my brain is holiday fried though - too much other stuff twirling around up there! I don't think I am thinking clearly. :confused3

But room rates don't change for the amount of people in the room - do they? Or do these prices include room and ticket prices? I don't know, still don't get it, my brain is holiday fried though - too much other stuff twirling around up there! I don't think I am thinking clearly. :confused3

I am guessing, and Danny if you could give some info it would be great, that these prices have to include more than the rooms alone.

The RACK rate I get for my trip May 5-15 POFQ King Room is 213 for week day, 238 for weekend.

This schedule is 248/weekday 277/weekend.

So there must be something else included, perhaps these prices include tickets ? that would be awesome.

If this is the case, my Rack rate with Park Hoppers costs 3258
If these prices Include Tickets my total discounted costs 2538

Savings of 720.... not bad for 2 of us. Almost enough to cover the cost of the Dining plan.

I am guessing, and Danny if you could give some info it would be great, that these prices have to include more than the rooms alone.

The RACK rate I get for my trip May 5-15 POFQ King Room is 213 for week day, 238 for weekend.

This schedule is 248/weekday 277/weekend.

So there must be something else included, perhaps these prices include tickets ? that would be awesome.

This happens to me too. My dates are 3/21-3/31. I get a minimal discount at Riverside for the 21st-23rd, but then the rates go higher than rack rate for 24th-31st.

Yeah, I don't get that chart at all.....for my date/resort is says $368...... $368 what? Per night? For how many people? Rack rate is $309-$354/nt. on our room.....

Could this be an extension of the S/P/D, and the room rates are wonky because they include the dining, since that is per night? And then tickets are in addition to the stated rates? Probably really reaching here..........but I love a good puzzle!! But Danny said it was room only........so that's probably a No go. Sigh.......I should just give this up and get started on my cookies!

Could this be an extension of the S/P/D, and the room rates are wonky because they include the dining, since that is per night? And then tickets are in addition to the stated rates? Probably really reaching hers!

that still can't be right b/c in my case it says $368..... so multiplying $368 x 4 people x 6 nights = $8,000+, when reglar price would be like $4,000. :confused3

I am just going to wait until the offer comes out, jan. 3rd and then figure it out. No point in stressing about it 9 days before Christmas.

Sorry but the price of the rooms are room only, you can buy tickets with the discount if you buy the room at that price, It´s strange that some prices are even higher than rack rate and some tickets are even higher than normal rate too, but some others resorts are with a discount and most of the tickets are $60 less than normal. I know that is not what we was hoping but I don´t make the offers sorry again :sad1:I only giving you the first news about what will coming in January 3:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter