Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

I cannot say how we came to get a $50 gift card when we the AAA TA redid our reservation using the spring offer. He just emailed me that each of the three rooms would receive one when we checked in. Hope it happens.

I cannot say how we came to get a $50 gift card when we the AAA TA redid our reservation using the spring offer. He just emailed me that each of the three rooms would receive one when we checked in. Hope it happens.

It sounds like that is a "perk" that's been given to you by the travel agency as an incentive to book with them. I could be wrong but I've had agencies offer something similar to me.

AAA does that often. We got a $75 gift card in 2010 when we booked with them.

My CAA TA said that we did not qualify for the CAA $25.00 card as we only changed the price and not the entire reservation, but she said we would get the Disney one. Has anyone else been told otherwise?

OP has your friend Mickey;) mentioned anything as to when (if) AP rates will be released to coincide with current promo's dates?

Yes, wondering the same...we are booked at the poly 8/15-24th and would REALLY love a discount...

Can't help but think that the more who book hoping for a discount, the less likely there will be a need for Disney to offer a discount.

Laketravis said:
Can't help but think that the more who book hoping for a discount, the less likely there will be a need for Disney to offer a discount.

It doesn't matter if you book. They will still release a deal. The number of reservations has very little to do with it. I can reserve a room but that doesn't mean I am definitely going to go. There is still such a big window that people can cancel or change dates.

Danny, you were RIGHT ON THE NOSE with your statements about the Jan 3rd offer..... when can we expect to hear news on the offer coming in April?? Thank you for your time, it is SOO helpful! :)

To clarify: If you look on the Disney website, it says that the spring offer must be booked by March 31st. So I assume when this offer is no longer available, a NEW offer will be released shortly after (April 3rd, perhaps?). Am I correct in my assumptions?? I am trying to book for May 11 (which is covered under the Spring offer), Im just hoping for a free dining offer :( ANYONE have any ideas on what offer is coming next?? :confused3

Danny, you were RIGHT ON THE NOSE with your statements about the Jan 3rd offer..... when can we expect to hear news on the offer coming in April?? Thank you for your time, it is SOO helpful! :)

Hello my friends, and relax, I promise that at least 2 weeks before the next offer will be released I will bring the info to you, by now it´s unclear what kind of offer will be released for late summer and fall, hope that in 50 days I can give you the details, thank you for your time reading and have a magical life :thumbsup2

I will be patiently waiting for that announcement so that then I can wait for my offer for our November dates, which by my calculations should be 2 or 3 offers away. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Hello my friends, and relax, I promise that at least 2 weeks before the next offer will be released I will bring the info to you, by now it´s unclear what kind of offer will be released for late summer and fall, hope that in 50 days I can give you the details, thank you for your time reading and have a magical life :thumbsup2

We know you will, thanks!

We have a vacation in April and saw Danny25's mention in early December of special offer coming up in January. He was right(although I must say I sweated waiting and thinking he might be wrong) and evern though my people said he was the one! So trust him and check out your savings on the day they come out.

Thanks, Danny. It made my trip easier to swallow.

Will be watching and waiting for your next announcement, wanting to go back this Fall. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter