Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

I would wait on hold about 20 minutes before giving up just to see if they can modify your current reservation without having to cancel the current.

I'm on hold 28 minutes. I am about to confirm my online ressie and just cancel my old one. There is no difference, correct?

Shouldn't be...

Thanks. 40 minutes now. I booked my new ressie. Thanks so much for answering me :wave2: I appreciate it.

I'll hold a few more minutes so I can cancel my old ressie. Otherwise, I'll call again tomorrow from work.

Thanks so much!

I know it wasn't that much of a savings but it took me just the trouble of rebooking and on the phone to cancel so I'm happy I did it.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I decided to stay one night At AoA in a Little Mermaid room because I really want to stay there. $168.75!!! I knew that, but it still seems really pricey!

Oh well. Then, I was going to switch to All Star Music, but I decided to switch to Pop. This way I can walk over to the resort to check in and get my tickets before heading to the parks. It should be fine! I haven't stayed at Pop since 2007 so I'm looking forward to it. The last time I stayed at Music was in 2010.

I got my standard room and six day park hoppers for $1169.09. A savings of $239.09. If I had wanted to add QSDP it would basically have covered it, just $13.61 more. I didn't bother because I think I can eat cheaper, since I don't always get dessert when I pay OOP and I can eat cheaply, when I want! ;) You know what I mean... I don't get a dessert if I get a meal, but sometimes I'll get a dessert FOR a meal! :laughing:

Oh, and I didn't have to wait long. About 32 minutes from start to finish. Can't wait to see that phone bill!

Was told yet again that we are going during the "blackout dates"....... I've never had this much trouble booking with a discount. I've heard 2 different stories now.....grrrrr

Was told yet again that we are going during the "blackout dates"....... I've never had this much trouble booking with a discount. I've heard 2 different stories now.....grrrrr

Have you tried pricing it on-line in the special offers? If it shows a better price then just book it and then call and cancel the old package.

i have been on hold for 1 hr 15 mins now....but I just went online and the rate quoted there isn't as good as the one i booked last week!? ...if they are just going to tell me i can't get any cheaper than I already have, should i just hang up?

It took my agent to be on hold for a very long time but......
I saved $1050.00 on a 6 night say at BC, standard room, 4 day park hoppers and DDP for myself and my 13 y/o daughter.
Very pleased.

My summer kickoff special through Pixie Vacations came out better than this deal, so I am keeping my original booking.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

hi my friends if you add the totall of the 2 charts (discounted room and disounted tickets for 2 adults ) will be the same amount of the offer now at Disney website (5 dollars more or less) so the problem was that they raised the tickets and discounted a little more the rooms before the final release, but the total of the offer was the same, so you have made a correct idea of what was coming because 10 dollars more or less don´t make a difference in a Disney vacation. If you add more than 2 in a room it´s a difference because the tickets was raised before the release, but this was only for the American market the international offer (for Latin America) continues the same with the depeest discounted tickets

hi my friends if you add the totall of the 2 charts (discounted room and disounted tickets for 2 adults ) will be the same amount of the offer now at Disney website (5 dollars more or less) so the problem was that they raised the tickets and discounted a little more the rooms before the final release, but the total of the offer was the same, so you have made a correct idea of what was coming because 10 dollars more or less don´t make a difference in a Disney vacation. If you add more than 2 in a room it´s a difference because the tickets was raised before the release, but this was only for the American market the international offer (for Latin America) continues the same with the depeest discounted tickets

Still lovin you Danny, my wife and I, and a friends family all booked Jan 3 ...
Many thanks for giving us the heads up. And yes, a couple dollars either way, makes no difference. What is important is that you gave us the information you could, because you wanted to help us as much as you could, despite the fact you had no requirement to do so. Thank you.

I have been anticipating the offer Danny25 mentioned to us in mid December. As stated from others he is usually right. On January 3 I was on the computer and then to my AAA TA. We had booked 3 CL BC rooms(6/5 people) in April and saved enough to add Plus Dining to our original amount and it only added another $400. To me that is worth over $2000. Today I got a call from TA and he said each room would get a $50 Disney Card as well. When one gets used to deals it is hard to explain to the "grandfaterh" why a trip this year would be some much more than a year or two ago.

Thanks, Danny, for your information. It worked for us for sure.

We are booked!!!! :cool1: May 4th through the 11th at the Boardwalk!

And so the planning begins:thumbsup2

We are booked!!!! :cool1: May 4th through the 11th at the Boardwalk!

And so the planning begins:thumbsup2

YAHOO!!!! pixiedust::cool1:
I just love it when people post like this!!!!!!!!:banana:
It makes me get just as excited for my upcoming adventure!!!
We will be there the following week.... hitting the last weekend of Flower and Garden ..... AND.... first weekend of Star Wars!!! YAHOO!!!

Hope you have a great trip!!
and.... have fun planning!!!

YAHOO!!!! pixiedust::cool1:
I just love it when people post like this!!!!!!!!:banana:
It makes me get just as excited for my upcoming adventure!!!
We will be there the following week.... hitting the last weekend of Flower and Garden ..... AND.... first weekend of Star Wars!!! YAHOO!!!

Hope you have a great trip!!
and.... have fun planning!!!

Cindyfan thank you!!! We are so excited first time for a spring trip and first time at Boardwalk!!!! The discount saved us $1,100 (off rack rate)!! I just love the DIS!!!!!:thumbsup2

I have been anticipating the offer Danny25 mentioned to us in mid December. As stated from others he is usually right. On January 3 I was on the computer and then to my AAA TA. We had booked 3 CL BC rooms(6/5 people) in April and saved enough to add Plus Dining to our original amount and it only added another $400. To me that is worth over $2000. Today I got a call from TA and he said each room would get a $50 Disney Card as well. When one gets used to deals it is hard to explain to the "grandfaterh" why a trip this year would be some much more than a year or two ago.

Thanks, Danny, for your information. It worked for us for sure.

Just curious, how did you get the gift cards? Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter