Krysten & Michael's DFTW - 9/9/10 - WP/Narcoossee's - 1 Year!! 09/09

Hi there,

Love all your plans. I think I might have to steal the Cinderella coach idea for some table center pieces. I'm having a roman table for the 15 of us and a few of the coaches on the table with floral would add a nice Disney touch. They would also go with my glass slipper favors.

They are really lovely, and I don't think that they overpower the table - so steal away!! lol I think they would definitely add a disney touch for you, and for sure go with glass slipper favours. I like that you are doing a roman table too, that is very intimate.

So I have gotten an estimated BEO, which now my poor planner has to change so it isn't really valid anyway, but I am still waiting on my floral BEO. We need to get this before we can really do anything else with the planning. I don't have that much floral so I am not sure why it is taking as long as it is, but hopefully it comes soon! It is so hard to be patient lol

I am going to do some wedding related shopping tomorrow, yay! I am hoping to get paper for my invitations, which is the biggest thing, and an outfit for my bridal shower. And any other little things that I stumble upon during my journey.

A good friend of mine is planning my shower, and because I don't like surprises she is running some ideas by me to keep me in the loop. So far, everything sounds amazing, I am really excited!

So hopefully tomorrow I will have some new pictures of the new stuff I bought, keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hi, just wanted to stop by and say everything is looking beautiful! Didn't know if you were interested, but we had the Coach as our centerpieces. We loved how they turned out. Here is a picture:
Wedding469.jpg

Hi, just wanted to stop by and say everything is looking beautiful! Didn't know if you were interested, but we had the Coach as our centerpieces. We loved how they turned out.

Thank you so much for posting this! It is nice to see how they really look on a table at a wedding. Yours turned out beautifully, I am glad that you were happy with them.

So another update!

I got my floral BEO!! It feels like it has been forever, in reality though, I think it has been 3 weeks lol

We are sitting at about $2000 - which is a number that I am pretty happy with. But there will be some changes that are going to alter that number a bit.

My planners were amazing and gave me two different quotes for bouquets and for favours because I wasn't completely decided.

They priced me a calla lily bouquet with 3 colours of lilies and some hidden mickeys for $350 and a round bouquet of lavender and ivory roses with hidden mickeys for $225. I think that I will probably go with the roses - the more I think about it, the more I think that they go with the look I want (and they are cheaper). I might throw a couple of callas in the rose bouquet done, I've seen that done by Disney and it looked beautiful!

I have a floral refresh for $75 for my MK photo shoot. Anybody have experience with this - is it worth the money?

We then have a whole bunch of boutonnieres and corsages for various people - from 10-26 dollars each.

I have a sand ceremony set up on there, but I bought sand already, and am in the process of looking for vases so I will probably take that off. It is $25 on my beo - does this include the vases to keep? The price seems too cheap for that, probably a vase rental?

I also have petals for our staged exit. We have them in a chiffon bag at 3.50 each. This price was based on a number of guests that is higher than what we will actually have so it will go down a little.

Cinderella Coach rental was $55 each - they quoted us for 8, but we are not going to need that many, so again, this price will go down a little. Cinderella coach floral was $50 each, but that will go down too because we will not need 8.

We just used confetti for our pre-reception tables which came to $12. I didn't want to spend a lot of money because we aren't going to be in there for very long.

We chose to have rose petals scattered on the buffet tables - $25
And petals on our guest tables - $12.50 x 8 tables = 100.00

We are going to use the standard table linens (I think) but we will have to add in some napkins, which will add a little bit to the price (1-2$ per guest).

We also purchased the cake knife and server from DFTW, which was $60 and includes a ribbon bow - not a bad deal.

Our favour options were a chocolate favour, and a coach favour box. We decided after that we are going to do a combination of the coaches and the chocolates and give everyone a favour.

All together (including taxes and a $25 delivery fee) our floral total is $2116.13.

So although there will be some changes, I think they will be minimal, and I am really happy with our floral! Yay!

So today is exactly 4 months until our wedding day!! Getting so close, yet so much to do!

I finally got some wedding invitation paper! Yay. I was turning into a crazy person because I couldn't find paper anywhere and I didn't want to order online because I couldn't see the paper in person first. So I bought all that the store had, and ordered some more. This process has been going on for what seems like forever, so it is great that it is finally done. I also bought some of the other stuff for my invites and programs, like crystals and ribbon. One more big thing crossed off of my list!! Now I just have to make all of the invites...

Yay for 4 months! Everything looks fabulous so far, I'm glad it's going so well for you. :) Those coach centerpieces will be great!

Your floral BEO sounds great!! And such a great price.

The Vase price is for rental, not purchase.

Your planning sounds SO exciting! I went out yesterday and purchased some "supplies" to try mu own invites. I am only expecting 4 guests at our VR. How many guests will you have at your ceremony?
The Cimderella coach theme is really beautiful! I love the centerpieces and favor coaches!
Can't wait to hear more :goodvibes!!!!

Yay for four months, I'm three months to the day today!

Congratulations, our big days will be here before we know it!

WOW only four months to go! Your plans sound great and your floral BEO isn't too bad at all!

Thanks for reading! I am happy with it lol

Yay for 4 months! Everything looks fabulous so far, I'm glad it's going so well for you. :) Those coach centerpieces will be great!

Thanks so much!

Your floral BEO sounds great!! And such a great price.

The Vase price is for rental, not purchase.

Thanks for that - I figured it was rental. And I did feel that i got a good price lol I was happy with it. I have just looked at your final BEO but haven't posted in your PJ yet. Yours looks great too - very helpful to see a final BEO.

Your planning sounds SO exciting! I went out yesterday and purchased some "supplies" to try mu own invites. I am only expecting 4 guests at our VR. How many guests will you have at your ceremony?
The Cimderella coach theme is really beautiful! I love the centerpieces and favor coaches!
Can't wait to hear more :goodvibes!!!!

Thanks for following along! I will be looking to your PJ for your DIY invites lol We are expecting about 40 guests for our ceremony. Thank you for the theme love!

I will have some more updates for everyone tomorrow! I have bought invite paper, so I will post pics. And I also bought my jewelry today! Yay! So I will post pics of that tomorrow too!

Your floral sounds so pretty, I can't wait to see it all! I can't beleive you are this organized so far out (well, you are close, but my floral was still being worked on even the week before my wedding :lmao:)

That is great that you are happy with your budget!

Congratulations on everything so far!! Everything sounds great!! Cant wait to read more!

Your floral sounds so pretty, I can't wait to see it all! I can't beleive you are this organized so far out (well, you are close, but my floral was still being worked on even the week before my wedding :lmao:)

That is great that you are happy with your budget!

Thank you so much! I am a very organized person by nature so it only made sense that I be organized for my wedding lol That is really horrible that your floral was worked on that late, I would have a panic attack!

Congratulations on everything so far!! Everything sounds great!! Cant wait to read more!

Thank you for reading!

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

Thanks for joining in!

yay for 4 months!! Time will fly by. Your floral BEO looks great - I think your flower choices will look so pretty! :goodvibes

So I have some more photos for you ladies!

Here are a couple of pictures of my wedding paper.

DSC01830.jpg

DSC01829.jpg

The pictures don't quite capture the colours exactly, but it gives you the idea. (and the 2 pictures look different haha) And the dark purple wasn't exactly the shade I was going for, but I had looked all over (spending hours and hours) to find the right paper, so when I finally found this I couldn't pass it up!

And I also bought my jewellery yesterday! So I have a couple of pictures of it.

The necklace and earrings were NOT something I would have chosen off of the shelf. But I took my dress to the store and tried on nearly everything they had in the store! This set looked the best together and with my dress. There was a set that I absolutely loved on the shelf, but it just didn't go with the dress :( and I also love pearls and thought about them as an option, but they just didn't look right. So without further ado, this is what I ended up buying:

DSC01814-1.jpg

DSC01824.jpg

And now my tiara. I was determined that I wasn't going to wear a tiara, just a headband or something because I am not wearing a veil. My mom said to me "You are getting married in Disney, you NEED a tiara!" haha In the end, I liked the way this one looked and it doesn't have too much height.

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01827.jpg
DSC01825.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Love the jewelry! It looks lovely.

I love the metallic paper, I wanted metallic but it was WAAAAAY more expensive so I just went with the linen finish.

yay for 4 months!! Time will fly by. Your floral BEO looks great - I think your flower choices will look so pretty! :goodvibes

Somehow I missed your comment on the last post I made :confused:but thank you for reading and commenting!

Love the jewelry! It looks lovely.

I love the metallic paper, I wanted metallic but it was WAAAAAY more expensive so I just went with the linen finish.

Thank you! I searched high and low for that metallic paper - it like fell off the face of the earth haha I found that around here it was more expensive, but not ridiculously so. That is too bad that it was that much more for you - but as long as you found something that you liked, the cheaper price is better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter