Kids Meeting place - Disney Magic from Galveston 1/4/13

Mathew and Rafael- I'm on xbox live too. My tag is mud32. I got a wiu for christmas, it has a live function too. My favorite xbox game is skyrim, black ops 2 and minecraft.:happytv:

This Rafael ! I do have xbox live. My favorite games are Halo 4 ,minecraft, and blackops 2. Matthew my gamertag is xL33GITAWSOMEx . Hopefully they will have xbox on the cruise. This is my 1st cruise how about you ?

Hi, Madeline and Reese,this is Ariana ! I love arts and crafts and I plan on going to the arts and crafts on the cruise. Do either of you like to crafts? :)

Annemarie281 said:
Hi, Madeline and Reese,this is Ariana ! I love arts and crafts and I plan on going to the arts and crafts on the cruise. Do either of you like to crafts? :)

Hi. We are Paola and Gabriella. I am 9 and Gabriella is 6. We are crazy about this cruise. It is our second cruise. Gabriella loves crafts. I love being in the pool. I am a swimmer, my sister too. Will love to meet you girls so we can hang out together.

YacurGirls said:
Hi, my name is Madeline. I'm super excited to go on my 2nd cruise. I would be happy to meet some new friends. If any of you are 9 or 10, please tell me your name and we can meet before the cruise. I'm from California. I heard some of you are from down-under, Canada, and Alaska too. If I might say so myself I have a pretty good Austrailian accent. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
:tigger:Madeline

Hi Madeline. This is Paola. I am 9. I am from Arizona. I am flying to TX the same day. My uncle lives in Southern California. Sooooo excited for the cruise. I so can't wait until we get to Cayman Island.!!!!!!!

Annemarie281 said:
This is our first cruise. My Kids are Rafael 12, Ariana 9 and Carina 3. We are so excited! If you have kids these ages would love for our kids to meet up. Rafael loves xbox and video games. Ariana is super into crafts and art. Carina loves Minnie mouse and everything Disney. Rafael and Ariana are shy about going to the kid areas alone so if you are into these activities and would like to meet up with them please let me know so you can meet online first :-)

Hi Ariana. This is Paola. Hoping to meet other 9-10 year olds like you . Where are you from? My parents are from Puerto
Rico.

Hi Ariana. This is Paola. Hoping to meet other 9-10 year olds like you . Where are you from? My parents are from Puerto
Rico.

Hi Paola. I am from Houston Tx. So we are driving to Galveston that morning. My Grandmother is from Mexico. DO you speak spanish ? I am learning. I also like to swim. Do you craft? I want to be an artist when I grow up. I am excited about all the arts and crafts.;)

Annemarie281 said:
Hi Paola. I am from Houston Tx. So we are driving to Galveston that morning. My Grandmother is from Mexico. DO you speak spanish ? I am learning. I also like to swim. Do you craft? I want to be an artist when I grow up. I am excited about all the arts and crafts.

No. I don't know Spanish. I am learning a little at school. I do craft but is not my thing. I love to swim. I belong to a swim team here in AZ. I will miss swim practice all the week. It will be hard once I get back to the pool. My sister, Bella, she loves coloring and beads and all that stuff. She has crayons, markers all over the place.

Hi

We are very excited for the cruise, my name is Mady and I am 9, my sister Key is 7, my brother Ryan is 17, my brother Andrew is 14, my brother Evan is 11 and my little brother Carter is 5. We can't wait to go to the kids club on the Magic.

Hi Mady, I am Reese and I am 9 too!. I also have a 14 year old brother and a 17 year old brother (and 3 other brothers) and two 7 year old sisters. There are alot of 9 year old girls on our cruise. I think it's going to be great!!!:cool1:

Hi

My name is Emma I am 8 I have a 12 year old brother and a 10 year old brother we can't wait we are packing right now!!!!!!Are you going to the kids lab I just can't wait I watch a video and loved it. It looks so fun see you guys there

2 MickeyFan

Hi my name is Natalie and I am 9 I
have a brother his name Is Nathan he is 10 .
I am really exited for the cruise!

Hi, My name is Madelynn too. I am 9 years old and I love crafts and art too! This is my second cruise but my first Disney cruise.
My little sister is 7 years old and my brothers are 5, 11, 14 and 17 years old. We live in Canada and cannot wait to go where it's warmer than it is here right now! Only 6 more days!

Hi

My name is Emma I am 8 and I can't wait to the cruise do anybody like cruise I can't wait because it is my first cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter