Kids Meeting place - Disney Magic from Galveston 1/4/13

Hi, This is Alex and Charlotte again...

We have a countdown too. Our mom has it on her iPad, and it has a picture of Minnie holding the Texas flag! 34 Days!

We can't wait to meet you on the cruise.

You already know Charlotte's favorite animal is pigs. Mine (Alex) is cows.

Hey, Matt - dodgeball is going to be awesome!

Has anybody played the new Angry Birds Star Wars? It's awesome!

Charlotte is performing in the Nutcracker ballet this coming week!

We will be on deck 7.

Talk to you all soon!!

Hi, I'm Locke, Reese's brother. I'm 12. I like playing football,basketball and baseball. I think this cruise will be fun. I'm looking forward to playing dodgeball. My favorite animal is a tiger.

Hi Locke I am 12 to and I love basketball and I love playing computer games like minecraft have you ever played it before

Hi Matt, yes, I like to play Minecraft. It's my favorite game to play on my ipad. :thumbsup2 There's an awesome basketball court on the deck of the ship we are going on. Are you on a basketball team? I am going to miss a couple of games while we are on the cruise. I guess that's ok:). My brother Tell says he's going to whip us all in dodgeball:rotfl2:-basketball too he says:rotfl:

Hi. My name is Sawyer. I am Locke's sister. I am 7. I have a twin sister named Sloane. We are turning 8 on the cruise.

I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters. 2 of my brothers are in college. Their names are Kayd and Kord. Chase is 17, Tell is 14, Locke is 12. My sister Reese is 9 and my twin sister Sawyer is 7. I am Sloane and I am 7 (I am a girl). I will turn 8 on the ship.:bday: I like cruisespirate: I don't know how to play club penguin but my sister does. Sawyer says hi:) Reese says hi:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter