Kids Meeting place - Disney Magic from Galveston 1/4/13

hi everybody I fell like I will be the only girl that is 11:goodvibes. I can't believe how close it is till the cruise.Does anyone know if I should bring a bring a long sleeve shirt or a short sleeve shirt?

hi everybody I fell like I will be the only girl that is 11:goodvibes. I can't believe how close it is till the cruise.Does anyone know if I should bring a bring a long sleeve shirt or a short sleeve shirt?

You should bring both. Because the air conditioning gets cold and it will get warmer on the ship.
Hi Madeline
:cheer2:
Natalie

hi my name is Anna and i am going on the Disney Magic and i am Cassidy's cousin i am so exited to go the cruse

Hi Anna

I am Emma I am 8⃣ I can't wait either I am leave on Monday so I have 2 brothers Matthew and Andrew

Emma

hey. im 12. my best friend is 11 so maybe we can hang.? :confused3 what is your name? you should bring both just in case. and are you doing the Fish Extension thing? cause i am.

Nina :banana:

Hello 9 year olds! I am very excited to meet you all... I love making crafts like you, Ariana. I am sure we will have fun. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. How many of you are going to the meet and greet gathering at Diversions on Thursday afternoon? How was everyone's Christmas?
:tigger: Madeline

hey. im 12. my best friend is 11 so maybe we can hang.? :confused3 what is your name? you should bring both just in case. and are you doing the Fish Extension thing? cause i am.

my name is Cassidy and yes I am doing the fish extender.I am so excited :goodvibes

Yes we are going to the meet. Think it is on Friday at 2:30pm. Don't forget the beads!!!
Paola and Bella

We are going Madeline Paola and Bella.My Mom already bought the beads.
Cant wait to meet all of you. doin the FE... Ariana are you doing the FE?
we should meet Reese, Mackenzie, Sarah, Rachel, Katie, and Christine. If any of the listed people are on here reply to me. See you in a few days!!!
:tigger:Madeline

We are going Madeline Paola and Bella.My Mom already bought the beads.
Cant wait to meet all of you. doin the FE... Ariana are you doing the FE?
we should meet Reese, Mackenzie, Sarah, Rachel, Katie, and Christine. If any of the listed people are on here reply to me. See you in a few days!!!
:tigger:Madeline

Hi Madeline. We are doing the FE. We are in Cabin 2013 and 2015. DO you want to exchange with me? My mom is making extras and she said I can exchange with other people if I wanted to .

Does anyone want to FE exchange ? Have your Mom send my mom a private message on here and they can arrange it .
Who is going to Diversions on Friday ? I will be wearing my beads. Ihope you all are going to wear beads too so we can recognize each other . See you all soon. I am so excited!!!

Hi Madeline. We are doing the FE. We are in Cabin 2013 and 2015. DO you want to exchange with me? My mom is making extras and she said I can exchange with other people if I wanted to .

Does anyone want to FE exchange ? Have your Mom send my mom a private message on here and they can arrange it .
Who is going to Diversions on Friday ? I will be wearing my beads. Ihope you all are going to wear beads too so we can recognize each other . See you all soon. I am so excited!!!

i will ask.
:tigger: Madeline

hi cassidy. will u be at the meet and greet right when we get on the ship? i will. what cabin r u in? i am not in the same FE group as u. :guilty:

hi Nina yes my mom is Kelly.I will try to make it to the meet and greet.can't wait meet you.

Cassidy :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter