Keep an eye on FPs, Mine DISAPPEARED!!!! UPDATE posted page 6

Just went to check mine & got an error message & a phone# to call... I went back a few minutes later & they were there... PHEW... I did print a copy just in case.

Frustrated as hell tonight!!! I'm a travel agent trying to make fastpasses in one hour for a client and the Disney system just duplicated their account but of course, NO telephone CMs are working because the Disney office is closed. So now I get to explain to a family why they may not get to see Anna and Elsa or ride 7DMT.

Disney needs to fix this NOW!

Frustrated as hell tonight!!! I'm a travel agent trying to make fastpasses in one hour for a client and the Disney system just duplicated their account but of course, NO telephone CMs are working because the Disney office is closed. So now I get to explain to a family why they may not get to see Anna and Elsa or ride 7DMT.

Disney needs to fix this NOW!
It may be related to a system upgrade Disney's been working since mid-December... that's when people on the board began discussing problems with a password security upgrade Disney IT pushed out. People with multiple accounts found that the system arbitrarily picked one of them to be the guest's "main" account and jammed everything onto that account. Many logged in as usual and found everything "gone."

I hope you were able to get your clients' FP+s...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter