Katie & Brian May 17, 2008 WP -IS - AAR

Oh wow your dress is beautiful!! The bags look lovely,

Your wedding planning is truly awesome! I love the jewelry and the bags (wish I had that machine :lovestruc ) Your dress and the flower girl dresses are so beautiful!!!

I may have missed it but where did you get the giftbags? They are adorable!!

Suzanne

We bought the gift bags from favorsyoukeep.com they had loads of type of bags and boxes and lots of little grafics to choose from.

That machine is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE your bustle,wow your dress is gorgeous and the flower girl's are just adorable!!!!!!

Love the way everything is coming together. Good luck with the table seatings at ADH. We are having our reception there this November but only for 60 people but I am really interested in where you sit everyone. We definately do not want the dance floor too crowded.

I also just love your dress and the way it is being brought up in the back.

I have seen that machine before but never knew if it was easy to work or not. Now I will definately have to look into it.

Linda

OK so after much going back and forth and about a million calls and emails to our planner we've switched our reception location. And yeas it's less then 5 weeks out! :cool1:

But besides the caos that followed the initial disission we're right back on schedule. Ireally feel like I was tring to get an atmosphere in the ADH that just might not be possible. Our florest described our wedding as "Sparkely Elagance" and I just don't think ADH fit the bill. So we've moved everything over to AAR, and we couldn't be more excited! Not being about to put everyone at tables of ten turned out the be the best thing that could of happened. Really I'm not sure why we didn't look at AAR in teh first place. :confused3

Regardless a lot of things had to change, mainly times. We moved from a 2:30 ceremony to a 7:30 one, and luckily enough everyone was able to still make it. Meaning hair/makeup Rev. Jack, and all our other locations were available too.

Next we had to tackle the idea of how to inform guests. We ahd originally snet out a newsletter with just ramdom infor and bus schedules so we figured this would be the best way. But we also went ahead and made a lot of phone calls! Another good call was mom mother grabbing our new newsletter and bringing it with us to my suprise shower, we were able to make an announcement there and hand a whole bunch out to save on stamps. :banana:

Only 4 more days till we have to pay our bill, although we're not sure waht it is, but we're feeling fine and floating on :cloud9:

Our planner was stupendus once we made the choice, she flew into high gear and made all teh arrangments to make the switch, she also got me loads of pictures of the AAR, a floor/seating plan, a new budget and BEO all in only a few hours after speeking with her!

I have a bunch of pictures to post too of both my showers and several more projects I've finished like decorating a coach for the cake table, and my minnie bride ears! But in the mean time I'm writing out thank yous and finishing up the last bunch of totes for the welcome bags.

all I can say is THANK GOODNESS THIS WEEK WAS SPRING BREAK! :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

The Rotunda is an amazing location and I know you won't be disappointed. The rotunda is absolutely beautiful, it is wonderful for dramatic positions. I ours were a little different for a ceremony, but I know it will be just as great for your reception.

So I haven't been keeping up with my PJ as much as a would of liked but, hey life is hectic! Perhaps once the wedding over I'll have extra time? Yeah right I doubt it :rotfl:

Well here is where we stand at 1 week left. PS by this time next week (7:57am) I hope I'm still relaxed and asleep, but I doubt it!

I really feel like most everything is done at this piont. Except ofcourse we have to pack. and we're still trying to figure out how to get everything over to orlando. We have a few relatives who have offered to help so I guess we're going to see what we can send with them and then if we really have to we'll rent a van for the rest. Listen to all the stuff we have to haul!

The biggest things are the 75 welcome bags, I have them all placed in large boxes, and they just take up so much room!
then we have 4 med size boxes filled with our photo album favors. Which by the way I looked at last week and relized I wrote the wrong code for our photo exchange web site, and had to make a sticker with the right code and place it on each letter inside each album. which I did while I watched the Disney Royal specail on travel channel last weekend. :goodvibes

Then we have a box with all our place cards, and place card holders, in alphabetical order ofcourse.
a fairly large box of items for the reception, (guest book, pen, table names, personalized napkins and stirers)
a box with 12 vellum cones for pew markers, and a "glass"slipper for major Domo to use. 2 baskets of programs, 2 baskets of bubbles, an isle runner, a carrage that I decorated for our cake table, our unity candle stand, gifts for our whole family, our attendents, flower girls ect.. all the golf shirsts, goodie bags for the kids at the reception,

oh and wait we still have to fit our luggage for a weeks trip, my huge dress and crinelin

and did I mention I drive a VW BUG!!! :lmao:
It's going to be like a clown car when we get to the resort to check in. Thank goodness we're going to have help! And our planner is letting us drop everything off Thursday when we arrive, so it doesn't have to sit in our cars or be brought into the hotel. :banana: LOVE HER!!!

Yesterday I finally got all my school stuff straightened away for the sub I'll be having for the next 2 weeks! So I really feel like a HUGE wight has been lifted. So with loads more to report I'm sure I'll see if over the next few days I can post some more pics of things. and I'll for sure post when we get back.

ONE WEKK AWAY!!! and ONLY 4 DAYS TILL WE LEAVE!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Congrats.... you have to be getting the excited.... best wishes and enjoy! You will have a truly magical day:goodvibes

:cheer2: How exciting to be so close to the big day!!! I just got caught up, and your reception at AAR will be so gorgeous!

By the way, that embroidery machine is amazing! I can't imagine all the fun I would have stitching Disney characters onto things!

Congratulations, and I'll be sending lots of pixie dust your way next week! pixiedust:

Sounds like you will be really packed in your car! On the bright side, at least you're not paying for shipping for it. We ended up paying around $150 to ship all of our stuff including my dress. I'm so excited to see your reception pictures in the AAR. I love my shots from our ceremony and it is so neat to see the contrasts for a reception.

OK so my Mother's cuz said they would come over and lend us a good portion of their mini van to take over as much as they could. Good news is they fit all the items we need to drop off to our wedding planner. The bad news is we still have loads left to split between our two tiny cars! But Knowing all the magor items are together in one car and will all get there together is good

Here's everything in the garage
DSC02967.jpg

DSC02969.jpg

Here it is all fitting into my cuz car.
DSC02971.jpg

My suitcase is almost packed!
DSC02973.jpg

Is it bad that this has nothing but lingere in it?:cutie:
DSC02974.jpg

The emergency Wedding day kit my mother made for me.
DSC02975.jpg

Tyson wants to come too!
DSC02977.jpg

All the other things we still need to take
DSC02978.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

The golf towels we made for the guys who are playing golf on Friday.
DSC02980.jpg

WOW Look at all that stuff!! Can i still put in my RSVP??? :worship:

Whew! You have worked hard :scared1: That is a lot of stuff. You just made my vow renewal look ultra small fry stuff :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear how wonderful a time you have - best wishes for a beautiful day! :goodvibes

Thankfully your parents are loaning some space in their van :thumbsup2 Your emergency kit is great; my bridesmaids made me one the night before the wedding. I got the white Minnie bag you have in the picture with your kitty from my maid of honor along with a lot of other goodies. So, what is your final guest count? It looks like you have a good amount of Welcome Bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter