Just when you thought you've seen all the MAGIC! **See Page 95 for PTR!!!!**

I am ready to take lessons from a master trip report writer. Can't wait to see more!

edit: Do I get ownage credit?

YIKES - i have been stalking wondering when and now I am on page 5 maybe 6 who knows. :eek::sad2:

Ok I will blame myself for just being SLOW...:lmao: I did check out your TR when yousaid it was closed but did nto see a link. I neglected to check your signature -- DUH.

Well let me settle in and get comfy now- I can't wait to hear about all that magic. popcorn::

And ......... I am late again! :rotfl2:

But I am here now, eager to read more, but first - back to the beginning to read it all! :thumbsup2 :lmao:
Nope... right on time! You didn't miss anything! :welcome:

You are just so loved and your TR's are legendary....:goodvibes I told Crissy to hurry on over...you are moving fast!!!! Well, at least the thread is! :lmao::lmao:
Now I'm blushing! :blush: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

hey, I'm more patient then some of you other groupies, um followers :rotfl2:
HAHA!!!!! (you're right! ;))

Wow started this TR yesterday and already on page 5 time to go back and read....lol

I am ready to take lessons from a master trip report writer. Can't wait to see more!

edit: Do I get ownage credit?
Thanks for reading! The key to TRs is longevity and keeping your readers begging for more. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I don't think you can OWN one of my pages... :confused3

What a great start! Can't wait to hear more!
:welcome: thanks for reading!

YIKES - i have been stalking wondering when and now I am on page 5 maybe 6 who knows. :eek::sad2:

Ok I will blame myself for just being SLOW...:lmao: I did check out your TR when yousaid it was closed but did nto see a link. I neglected to check your signature -- DUH.

Well let me settle in and get comfy now- I can't wait to hear about all that magic. popcorn::
Hey Pat! I asked the mod to place a link to this TR at the end of the last one but they didn't do it. Oh well.... thanks for joining in! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

im in!!! nice start tim! a thread that isnt on day 2 and at page 60.:lmao:
LOL Thanks for reading!

HEY EVERYONE!!!! Thanks for bearing with me! I HOPE to have an update up tonight! I hope!

Thanks for reading! The key to TRs is longevity and keeping your readers begging for more. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I don't think you can OWN one of my pages... :confused3

I guess I plowed though mine too quickly. A boy can try, cant he?

man I hate it when real life gets in the way of dising...what a great start to your TR now I want to know if you got the picture...btw how is Melody doing with the pregnancy? Is Juliana asking how much longer?

Well it's about time ;) Man I was waiting and waiting, and just looked at your siggy yesterday and didn't see the new report, and now here it is and I'm on page 5 :confused3

So excited to read about your latest trip with all it's fun :goodvibes

Oh the suspense....I hope you got a picture of Juliana's picture on the castle, she is such a cutie as always, can't wait to read about it, I also hope MK was your first park day, lol ;)

Hey, wow, it's actually early enough for me to get in on this one! :cool1:

Love your opening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter