Just when you thought you've seen all the MAGIC! **See Page 95 for PTR!!!!**

I had just sat down to catch up on my TR and saw your new link. What a pleasant surprise! Can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

I usually jump onto a trip report when it is much further into it - but hey, you got me here now. So, count me in on the fun!

THANK YOU for starting. I'm here but I have to take Jack to his baseball game so I will come back and read tonight. I guess you caved to the peer pressure huh.;)

Loved your intro...I got chills. You did a great job of describing what that moment must have felt like. If it were me, I would have been...wait, did that REALLY just happen? :lmao:

Just saw you started!!! I have been waiting for this, (I asked you to tell me when you started on my PTR this AM...glad I saw this on the Wish Trippers thread). :goodvibes, I am already on page THREE...and you don't think you are a DIS :goodvibes:hug::goodvibes celebrity...

Yay new TR!! I'm in! I'm hoping the part where you may/may not have gotten a pic of Juliana on the castle isn't in update 759, I'm all in suspense now!

Great start so far!!! :thumbsup2

Your family is so beatiful, and that's awesome that Juliana's picture was on the castle!!! :woohoo:

Can't wait for more!popcorn::

I'm a lurker who's read your other TR, but I decided to join in and follow along this time!

How awesome that your daughters picture was on the castle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter