Just when you thought you've seen all the MAGIC! **See Page 95 for PTR!!!!**

Yay new TR!! I'm in! I'm hoping the part where you may/may not have gotten a pic of Juliana on the castle isn't in update 759, I'm all in suspense now!

Ditto! But I'm glad you started with that moment, Tim. That really is special. Was the picture from your current trip or a previous trip?

DSC01490.jpg

Next my wonderful wife-

DSC04269.jpg

Great introduction, Tim. I love these two pictures of your girls! I would have picked a different picture of yourself for the introductions, but we wouldn't want to scare any interested new participants. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I love how you started the TR. I remember how excited you were about that when you posted it on FB.

I can't wait for more.

Yeah!!! You started another TR. I can't wait to hear all about the trip. I can't believe we just missed you. I would of loved to meet your family.

How amazing! Can't wait to read more.
:welcome:

Thank you for joining!

Dude, I didn't think you meant to look out for your TR this soon!:rotfl: You stinker!! I'm so glad you started! Looking forward to it!:thumbsup2
Oh yea... when I said soon, I meant it! ::yes::

ETA: Great intro! Love the pic of Ana too, looks familiar...lol! Sounds like it was a great trip for you all. Remember to drag it out now.
I thought it was a good picture of Ana... do those postcards look familiar? :lmao:

:woohoo: made it onto page one!!!

will be waiting "patiently" for more updates.....
If I know you guys, I know you'll be waiting- but not patiently! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm here...and you snuck that right in, didn't you? :lmao:
I'm sneaky! Wait till you hear all that was going on behind the scenes. :goodvibes

:wave: Neighbor!

I've seen you over on Kathy and Tina's report but you were already so far into your other trip report I never joined in.

This time I'm in for the fun.:thumbsup2
Hey Diane! Thanks for joining in!

Hi Tim! Joining your TR :yay: I read your TR from last year and it was great! I'm usually just a lurker but wanted to say "Hi" :wave2: Your Julianna is precious..can't wait to hear all about the trip!
:welcome: thanks for coming out of lurkdom! I hope I don't disappoint with this report. :goodvibes

What...no heads up? No text message? No FB message? Just because I said you had to hold the shopping bags?

Off to lunch and will read when I get back.

****At least I made Page 1 thanks to MOLLY!
Hey Kathy!!!!! I didn't want to ruin the surprise! :lmao::lmao:

For the record... I'll gladly hold your shopping bags any day! :goodvibes

I see the DIS DADs are here in force! :thumbsup2 <--- thumb!

:wave2: Friendly Lurker

OR

:cool2: Spy for Team Barry
You like playing both sides, huh?

Thanks for joining! ;)

:lmao::lmao:

I'm here too!
WUZZUP!!!!!! :hippie:

I'm in. popcorn::

Maybe reading this will inspire me to finish my trip report. :rotfl:
LOL GOOD LUCK. I know how hard it is.... look at my signature! :scared1:

Ah, I see my advance scout team has arrived!

Let's get this TR moving! :rotfl2:
Howdy nemesis... please keep the cheese balls off the floor and please try to be polite , there are ladies in here. :lmao::lmao:

I'm in too.

Oh and since you asked us too say it "hi"
:welcome: Thanks for reading!

Here! And nice opening tease with the cliffhanger and alll...I see how you did that, there!
Come on Mark, you knew there was going to be cliffhangers. It felt good starting the report off with one! :lmao:

I'm here!!
Hi :wave2:

Glad to see you've started the TR. I look forward to seeing more.
:welcome: fellaz!

I really do hope to make this a short report. :rolleyes1

Oh, and thanks for making me crave a dole whip float! :thumbsup2
Every time I see that pic, I want one too! :drinking1

I had just sat down to catch up on my TR and saw your new link. What a pleasant surprise! Can't wait to read more! :goodvibes
:welcome: thanks for reading!!!

I'm here too:goodvibes

So excited to hear all about your adventures
Welcome back! Nice to see you again!

Looking forward to your updates.
:welcome: fellow CTian!!!! Thanks for reading!

I usually jump onto a trip report when it is much further into it - but hey, you got me here now. So, count me in on the fun!
:welcome: Thanks for joining in so early! You can read my other one's while you are waiting for updates on this one!

Good start! Now let's see if I can actually keep up! LOL :laughing:
Hey MILLIE!!!!!! :wave2: If you can keep up with Liesa's, you can keep up here! Speaking of....

I can NOT believe you didn't PM me. ;)
I wasn't ready for all of this! :lmao: Glad you are here Liesa! :goodvibes

THANK YOU for starting. I'm here but I have to take Jack to his baseball game so I will come back and read tonight. I guess you caved to the peer pressure huh.;)
Your welcome!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2: (I never had anyone thank me for starting before! :rotfl2:)

Well I had to do something when the 'other' one went to the boneyard. :confused3

I can't wait for this to start.
Thanks... but didn't it already start? :confused3 :lmao::lmao:

:welcome:

Joining In! Be back later to get caught up and comment!!! :thumbsup2
MARV!!!!!!! Thank you for joining! :worship:

Loved your intro...I got chills. You did a great job of describing what that moment must have felt like. If it were me, I would have been...wait, did that REALLY just happen? :lmao:
HAHA..... hey Tina! Thanks for stopping in! :yay:

Just saw you started!!! I have been waiting for this, (I asked you to tell me when you started on my PTR this AM...glad I saw this on the Wish Trippers thread). :goodvibes, I am already on page THREE...and you don't think you are a DIS :goodvibes:hug::goodvibes celebrity...
Well.... I started it on the DL but it morphed into this. :lmao:

Thank for for reading!

Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
HEY!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!! :banana:

Great start so far!!! :thumbsup2

Your family is so beatiful, and that's awesome that Juliana's picture was on the castle!!! :woohoo:

Can't wait for more!popcorn::
:welcome: Thank you for the kind words!!!!

I hope I have a picture of her picture to show you! :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Yay new TR!! I'm in! I'm hoping the part where you may/may not have gotten a pic of Juliana on the castle isn't in update 759, I'm all in suspense now!
Well.... I think it will be in the 300's. Will that work for you? :confused3 :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks for reading!!!!

:welcome: Thank for joining!

I'm a lurker who's read your other TR, but I decided to join in and follow along this time!

How awesome that your daughters picture was on the castle!
:welcome: There is a friendly group here... most of them will make you feel at home! (I'd watch out for that FreezinRafiki character if I were you! ;))

More, more, more!!
LOL I'm trying! :welcome:

Ditto! But I'm glad you started with that moment, Tim. That really is special. Was the picture from your current trip or a previous trip?
That picture was from a previous trip... I recycled some pictures. :lmao::lmao:

Great introduction, Tim. I love these two pictures of your girls! I would have picked a different picture of yourself for the introductions, but we wouldn't want to scare any interested new participants. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Oh I know the picture you are talking about. That picture made an appearance on the DIS DAD's CLUB thread last night. :eek: :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I love how you started the TR. I remember how excited you were about that when you posted it on FB.
Thanks.. I was hoping it was going to work for this TR. :wizard:

I can't wait for more.
I know. ;)

Count me in :thumbsup2

Isn't your last TR still going strong though?!
:welcome: Thanks for reading!

The last TR was moved to finished last night. :sad2: :sad1:

Joining in! :surfweb:
Howdy! :wave:

Thanks for joining!

I'm here! Can't wait to see how that castle story turns out!
Hey Glen! Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Yeah!!! You started another TR. I can't wait to hear all about the trip. I can't believe we just missed you. I would of loved to meet your family.
I know... missed you by a day. Thanks for reading Kris. :goodvibes

Love your into. I can't wait to hear all about your trip :cloud9:
Nice to see some 'old' friends here! :wave2:

:welcome: Brook!

Just read it...and yep, I've got tears in my eyes!!! :cloud9: I cannot wait to see that picture!
I hope there is a picture... I guess you'll have to wait and see. :surfweb:

Holy cow....page 4!

But I'm here looking forward to all the fun :banana:
Hey Tanya! Welcome to a squeaky clean thread! :rotfl:

And ......... I am late again! :rotfl2:

But I am here now, eager to read more, but first - back to the beginning to read it all! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

You are just so loved and your TR's are legendary....:goodvibes I told Crissy to hurry on over...you are moving fast!!!! Well, at least the thread is! :lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

hey, I'm more patient then some of you other groupies, um followers :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter