Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

it was short and sweet... left Pa at 6AM thismorning got to the parlor at around 8:30AM had the convoy ready at 9A... for a short notice... alot of friends and relatives as far as Ca came to bid farewell... the weather was gorgeous... it was like mother nature had given a great farewell for my aunt... now am back at work... got here at 4PM :faint: traffic was crazy... bumper to bumper from north/south of the turnpike... they were sitting ducks in route to the shore :faint: I took the 295 and it was much faster!

The 13th is our last day and the only thing we have planned is MK morning EMH for the re-opened Haunted Mansion (unless it opens earlier than scheduled). Our flight is at 7:05p, so this ToT ride sounds like the perfect last ride to do before we have to drive to the airport.. so tentatively count myself and my wife in! You might even be able to convince me to find some lime green shirts :rolleyes:

The 13th is our last day and the only thing we have planned is MK morning EMH for the re-opened Haunted Mansion (unless it opens earlier than scheduled). Our flight is at 7:05p, so this ToT ride sounds like the perfect last ride to do before we have to drive to the airport.. so tentatively count myself and my wife in! You might even be able to convince me to find some lime green shirts :rolleyes:

awesome!! awesome !! awesome !! :welcome: to the excitement !!! :grouphug:

I just had to share with people who would understand ....

I'm no longer "earning my ears" ... I'm a real, live "mouseketeer" now! yay!:banana:

I'm no longer "earning my ears" ... I'm a real, live "mouseketeer" now! yay!:banana:

pixiedust: :party: For abbybeth :party: pixiedust:

And A Peaceful Memorial Holiday to ALL !!!

Woo - Hoo! Congrats! So funny how exciting that is! I remember trying to explain it to my non-DISer friends :confused: Oh well . . .

Hey Antss . . . On the page with our names and links to our itenararies, you can't click on the individual names anymore. When you select someone's name, all of them are highlighted, and it leads you to the first page. I have no idea what happened. So when you get a chance, check it out.

Woo - Hoo! Congrats! So funny how exciting that is! I remember trying to explain it to my non-DISer friends :confused: Oh well . . .

Hey Antss . . . On the page with our names and links to our itenararies, you can't click on the individual names anymore. When you select someone's name, all of them are highlighted, and it leads you to the first page. I have no idea what happened. So when you get a chance, check it out.

do you mean this link ????

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1416979

I tried it and it did click on your individual posts... :upsidedow

haha thanks ANTSS and Glendamax - I can't wait to meet you guys in September :) I knew you'd understand ... but I think the next "title" isn't for a very long time, but at least I feel more important now!:cool1:

haha thanks ANTSS and Glendamax - I can't wait to meet you guys in September :) I knew you'd understand ... but I think the next "title" isn't for a very long time, but at least I feel more important now!:cool1:

NP .. how was your holiday ?

The next "title" is saying something memorable enough to get a tag. ;)

NP .. how was your holiday ?

Not too bad. I had a college friend's wedding to go to on Saturday and spent the rest of the weekend with my bf::cop: and his family. We went to see Pirates but that was about the most of the excitement! It was really relaxing though, so I can't complain (even though it rained most of the weekend)

How was yours?

The next "title" is saying something memorable enough to get a tag. ;)

*snort* I don't think I'll hold my breath for that one! :lmao:
but I've seen ones like "castmember" and "DIS veteran" - are those automatic like the mouseketeer? Those may be my only hope!

:eeyore: Oh bother...

I went to book our flight today only to find the airline cancelled it. We are going to have to take an earlier flight out (5:35p) so we won't be able to make it to the ToT ride unless it happens earlier in the day :sad1:

I went to book our flight today only to find the airline cancelled it. We are going to have to take an earlier flight out (5:35p) so we won't be able to make it to the ToT ride unless it happens earlier in the day :sad1:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :sad:

Not too bad. I had a college friend's wedding to go to on Saturday and spent the rest of the weekend with my bf::cop: and his family. We went to see Pirates but that was about the most of the excitement! It was really relaxing though, so I can't complain (even though it rained most of the weekend)

How was yours?

I was at work... but it was slow.. so cant complain either... As I was trolling the boards.. I came across one of your post... and leasrn that this is your 1st trip ??? we have to do something special!!! pixiedust: what day are you guys checking in and where are you staying again... Ok I know I should just go back to your previous post.. but c'mon make this old hag's life a lil easier :rolleyes1 :laughing: and how's your dad... is he practicing in walking to the WORLD ???:cloud9:

*snort* I don't think I'll hold my breath for that one! :lmao:
but I've seen ones like "castmember" and "DIS veteran" - are those automatic like the mouseketeer? Those may be my only hope!
Sure you can get tagged. All you need to do is run around the forum and say funny things. ;)

I think those are automatic, but probably at a really high post count.

If you havent already booked the flight, what about taking a different airline home? Maybe they'll have a later time available.

Owch... That's alot of money to change flight times.

Time changing for the drop is ok with me, so long as nobody wants to do it at 9 am. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter