• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

I was at work... but it was slow.. so cant complain either... As I was trolling the boards.. I came across one of your post... and leasrn that this is your 1st trip ??? we have to do something special!!! pixiedust: what day are you guys checking in and where are you staying again... Ok I know I should just go back to your previous post.. but c'mon make this old hag's life a lil easier :rolleyes1 :laughing: and how's your dad... is he practicing in walking to the WORLD ???:cloud9:

YES! It is indeed my dream-come-true-first-ever-trip to the World! :banana: :banana: :banana:
We fly out of Flint (Michigan) at 7ish am on Friday September 7th and are doing the town car to Port Orleans French Quarter - should arrive somewhere in the 930ish-1030ish time frame I think ... may be some sort of grocery stop in there? (Thank you so much for all your pictures of it in your last TR ... yuppers, I TR stalked you - and I emailed them to my parents and we're even more excited to stay there. I know I HAVE to take pictures with those crocodiles everywhere :) ) and we will be leaving Friday September 14th in the evening, I think our flight leaves around 8pm

We apparently also get Flora Focker Crocker for the 12th and 13th, so I'll be bringing her to the TOT meet up :)

all three of us have been walking more (I need to be doing actual running though, I have a stinking road race at the end of June I'm SO not ready for) and dad's been walking too apparently - my mom told me last night that he's lost like 10 pounds already and looks great! :) Dad's been before, the first time he was of the opinion that you could do "MK in half a day or less" the second time he was at the Contemporary for 3 days. My mom and I are the rookies in our crew! But they're celebrating their 26th anniversary on the trip, so dad will get a special pin that way :laughing: mom's the big winner with getting the anniversary pin AND the first timers pin (though I'm tempted to celebrate my unbirthday on the 9th, since it's exactly a month before my real one ... :lmao: )

the entire thing is an absolute dream come true - and we hit the 99 days to go mark today - see ya later triple digit countdown!

Sure you can get tagged. All you need to do is run around the forum and say funny things. ;)

I think those are automatic, but probably at a really high post count.

I'll have to work harder on developing witty comments ... and use them as ammunition and run amok on the boards!

yeah, the only DIS veterans I've seen are over 500 I think and the cast members are over 1000 .... but hey, mouseketeer sounds good to me! I'm buying my official ears in september! ;)

Are you getting them embroidered with your name too? :upsidedow

ABSO-FRICKIN-LUTELY! :earsgirl: I'm doing it and I'm doing it RIGHT!

(though part of me wants to try to hold out for the YOAMD ears ... I love blue, I love silver, I love clouds = NEED those ears!):wizard:

I'll have to work harder on developing witty comments ... and use them as ammunition and run amok on the boards!

yeah, the only DIS veterans I've seen are over 500 I think and the cast members are over 1000 .... but hey, mouseketeer sounds good to me! I'm buying my official ears in september! ;)

I got my tag all in one day... I dedicated a thread for the tag fairy and made a poem for her thats where the POET Tag came from.. the other 2 were from a different thread talking about the Reisling Wine I had... and I always say "hello peeps" :)

:scratchin hmm.. Maybe I should write a Haiku about the tag fairy and see if I can get tagged.

We are unable to go in Sept. Please take me off the list of Limeys. Thank you.

oh no.... hope it is nothing major.. just a change of plans for you and your loveones... pixiedust:

DH felt we have more important things to focus and spend the money on. We have no plans to reschedule. Needless to say this was not a well received change in plans.

DH felt we have more important things to focus and spend the money on. We have no plans to reschedule. Needless to say this was not a well received change in plans.

:hug: awwwww if ever you need to vent... rant.... rave... feel free to do so !!! wish I can do something for you.....:guilty:

Been there, done that, know how you feel :headache: I hope you'll be able to go next September or another slow time so you'll be able to run around and get on everything! :banana:
Hang in there! :flower3:

Thanks for the PM, Glendamax - we are already on the list, DW :love: and I are the "and company" part of "abbybeth and company." I am not as brave as abbybeth, but I am looking forward to meeting you and some other fellow DISers. Our lime green bagalini messenger bags came last week. And yes, I am working out :cool1: to get ready. Well, its Monday, so I best get back to the chores:laundy:

I received a PM from Glendamax about his thread. I don't know how I missed it! :confused3 I'll talk to DH about meeting up. I know he will ride it with you. I on the other hand will take the Chicken exit and hold peoples stuff with Glendamax. I feel a tad safer not being josseled high in the air. :lmao:

I am not as brave as abbybeth, but I am looking forward to meeting you and some other fellow DISers.

oh come on .... you're brave. We're just differently brave ...

and I don't know what I'm getting myself into, so that definitely helps! :rotfl:

:banana: yay for all of us crazies getting on the TOT!

Glad you guys found this thread! I HATE when I find out about things after they're over! So if you know anyone else who will be in WDW on the 13th, spread the word! :goodvibes

Hope to see ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter