Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

Well, I think you can definitely count me in for the meet on the 13th at TOT ... I've converted both parents into DISers now .... so instead of just 1 DISer, you'll get to meet 3. Dad won't be riding, so he can hang out with Glendamax and the others and help them plan to secretly steal all of our stuff, umm...., I mean HOLD all of our stuff while we all ride the ride...

:) and I've liberated a selection of LGMHs from the Home Depot too! ooooh! and I'll have Flora Focker Crocker that day too, so she can go on the ride with us!:banana:

we're eyeing between 3P and 4P but will finalize as Spet gets closer :thumbsup2 :cloud9:

Closer to 3... I have PS's at Mama Melroses at like 4.30, i think.... And thats allllll the way on the opposite side. Please? :thumbsup2

Well, I think you can definitely count me in for the meet on the 13th at TOT ... I've converted both parents into DISers now .... so instead of just 1 DISer, you'll get to meet 3. Dad won't be riding, so he can hang out with Glendamax and the others and help them plan to secretly steal all of our stuff, umm...., I mean HOLD all of our stuff while we all ride the ride...

:) and I've liberated a selection of LGMHs from the Home Depot too! ooooh! and I'll have Flora Focker Crocker that day too, so she can go on the ride with us!:banana:

Bold = :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Closer to 3... I have PS's at Mama Melroses at like 4.30, i think.... And thats allllll the way on the opposite side. Please? :thumbsup2

Bold = :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

awesome I might see you at Mama Melrose too... for the fantasmic package! I got a 5PM adr!!:woohoo:

:banana: Count us in too! Should be me and my 7 year old DD. Keep me updated on time and stuff. We are staying at Pop 9/7-9/15 and the 13th is a free day and we would probably have been at MGM at some point. DH and DD7 have 5:50 pm ADR's at Cape May and me and DD1 have 6:10 pm ADR's at Garden Grille but can meet whenever before. :wizard:

:banana: Count us in too! Should be me and my 7 year old DD. Keep me updated on time and stuff. We are staying at Pop 9/7-9/15 and the 13th is a free day and we would probably have been at MGM at some point. DH and DD7 have 5:50 pm ADR's at Cape May and me and DD1 have 6:10 pm ADR's at Garden Grille but can meet whenever before. :wizard:

awesome alot of us are also staying at POP... mine is 11-15 of Sept.. there are parties and meets at nite... hope you can check the link below on my siggie one of the link there is the Sept Popper Mojito Count!!! Also alot of the Diser kids are your dd age so when they go swimming she got some kids to hang out too...:dance3:

I have acquired a lovely green shirt to wear for the TOT meet ;)

IMG_0966.jpg

(well, along with a couple other awesome Disney shirts ;))

and I discovered that the Disney store has lime green Mickey head antenna thingies .... so I promptly scooped up 3 and I'm going to continue the hold up through the top of his head and use them as dangles on our bags - now the question - should I put our DIS names on them too?!

oh yeah, and a lime green binder to keep all the final info in.

you people are a bad influence. I don't even like green ... I'm a blue kinda girl...:confused3

IMG_0962.jpg

can't wait to meet everyone in September! hope everyone's having a good weekend and happy mother's day to all the moms .... I'm going to go visit mine this afternoon :) (she's DIS: lynnielou)

I have acquired a lovely green shirt to wear for the TOT meet ;)

IMG_0966.jpg

(well, along with a couple other awesome Disney shirts ;))

and I discovered that the Disney store has lime green Mickey head antenna thingies .... so I promptly scooped up 3 and I'm going to continue the hold up through the top of his head and use them as dangles on our bags - now the question - should I put our DIS names on them too?!

oh yeah, and a lime green binder to keep all the final info in.

you people are a bad influence. I don't even like green ... I'm a blue kinda girl...:confused3

IMG_0962.jpg

can't wait to meet everyone in September! hope everyone's having a good weekend and happy mother's day to all the moms .... I'm going to go visit mine this afternoon :) (she's DIS: lynnielou)

I did snag a few of those antena toppers last week... now deciding what to do with it...:rolleyes1 for the trip ?? for the car ?? naahhh for the trip :thumbsup2

I did snag a few of those antena toppers last week... now deciding what to do with it...:rolleyes1 for the trip ?? for the car ?? naahhh for the trip :thumbsup2

if you put them on the car they'll get too dirty and that's just mean to poor mickey!

I make jewelry as a hobby, so I have a couple awls and a pearl reamer that will extend the hole through the top of his head quite nicely and then I'll make them into bag taggie type things :D:thumbsup2

if you put them on the car they'll get too dirty and that's just mean to poor mickey!

I make jewelry as a hobby, so I have a couple awls and a pearl reamer that will extend the hole through the top of his head quite nicely and then I'll make them into bag taggie type things :D:thumbsup2

ohhhh I just started jewelry making and love it... and not familair with those gadget... can you explain further .....:cloud9:

ohhhh I just started jewelry making and love it... and not familair with those gadget... can you explain further .....:cloud9:

the reamer I actually used when I had to enlarge some of the pearls in the set of wedding jewelry I made for one of my best friends. The awls are longish and pointy and will be good for making the initial holes through. The reamer will be handy for finishing off the holes...

welcome to jewelry making - I've been into it for the past, oh gosh, 10 years or so! yikes!

the reamer I actually used when I had to enlarge some of the pearls in the set of wedding jewelry I made for one of my best friends. The awls are longish and pointy and will be good for making the initial holes through. The reamer will be handy for finishing off the holes...

welcome to jewelry making - I've been into it for the past, oh gosh, 10 years or so! yikes!

Ok now I know what it is for... :rotfl: I have them but never used them since I dont know what it is for!!!:laughing:

Saw this in your sig on the POP thread.

I looked at my schedule. I'm in MGM on the 13th. I have a 5:30 ADR for Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic package. I think I could make it for TOT between 3 and 4. Just don't ask me to go on that ride after dinner.

Saw this in your sig on the POP thread.

I looked at my schedule. I'm in MGM on the 13th. I have a 5:30 ADR for Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic package. I think I could make it for TOT between 3 and 4. Just don't ask me to go on that ride after dinner.

Awesome!!!:love: :cloud9: :banana:

What, that we're going to stop being nice by then?
innocent01.gif

Nooooooooooooo silly!!! that you guys change your mind in riding the TOT with me !!! I am waiting for Michael's to have their $2.00 shirt sale and maybe can get a bunch of lime green shirt... if not we're just going to prance around with our "I survive TOT with my Fellow Diser" botton :banana: :cloud9:

Nooooooooooooo silly!!! that you guys change your mind in riding the TOT with me !!! I am for Michael's to have their $2.00 shirt sale and maybe can get a bunch of lime green shirt... if not we're just going to prance around with our "I survive TOT with my Fellow Diser" botton :banana: :cloud9:

haha I'll ride. I've not done it before, so I don't know any better ;) Besides, the first roller coaster of my entire life was Millenium Force in Cedar Point ... so pretty much everything else is tame compared to that!

I'll prance wearing a button :banana: WDW seems like an appropriate place to prance....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter