Just purchased a Rollator and need some advice on the do's and don'ts

@kiltclan I have a couple of the little AA powered led light stands that I planned on blinging it out with (and my crafty soul is going through JoAnn's withdrawals, thinking I'll need Disney fabric to do some customizing), but didn't even think about a or noisemaker, that's smart. I'll take a look around.

LOL we were just there in early September, and the Jawa's at Launch Bay *LOVED* the little red bike bell on my personal scooter! They played with it for several minutes, one would wander away to trade with/interact with other guests, and the other one would come over and start "dinging" again!

There was a CM at HS who asked if he could try the bell, and then he started ringing it, and did an impromptu "Mickey Rap" that had everyone in stitches LOL

Quite a few of the Main Street characters got a kick out of the bell, and Princess Merida had a good time with it too!

I have multi-color changing LED undercarriage lighting on my scooter at night, and we got so many positive comments from CMs and characters on that also - so don't hesitate to dress up your device and have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter