Just off the Fantasy! Navigators and Pics Included

A note about Fish Extenders and magnets:

This was our 2nd Disney Cruise. On our first cruise we had no idea how in depth preparation should have been. This Cruise, we were prepared! Months of planning, shopping, and planning and shopping, were were determined to be ready! You'll get to see all of the wonderful ways we prepared in upcoming posts.

For the magnets, I bought magnetic paper at Staples ($10 for 4 sheets) and then printed/cut out the magnets. I designed ours myself, which you can do, but there are also many talented people on this board that offer up their designs. The Mickey Pirate Porthole magnets we bought on Etsy, along with our Fish Extender.

One of the things we wanted to do this time was decorate the door and participate in the Fish Extender (FE). We joined one of the groups for the FE and made little gifts for everyone in the group. I let the kids deliver the gifts and they loved it (ages 5 and 11), wandering the halls looking for specific staterooms. What they loved even more was coming back to the room day after day and finding our FE filled with gifts! It was so much fun and for not much effort, I would and will totally do it again. Check out our door and all of the FE stuff the kids got!

My favorite gifts: custom decals & liquor!

The kids loved everything and thought it was Christmas every day!

i-Q6vS5wR.jpg

i-Zg4jz7V.jpg

Thank you so much for uploading the navigators! We were on the same cruise:-)
Do you by any chance have the sheet for booking future sailings onboard?

Thank you so much for uploading the navigators! We were on the same cruise:-)
Do you by any chance have the sheet for booking future sailings onboard?

Just went through everything but looks like didn't bring that one back. sorry :(

Thanks for posting the Navigators. We're sailing on May 9th on the same itinerary. Who was Cruise Director?

Thanks for posting the Navigators. We're sailing on May 9th on the same itinerary. Who was Cruise Director?

I don't remember off-hand, it's driving me nuts I'm drawing a blank... I can't seem to find a list of directors. If I saw the name I would recognize it... anyone know where I can find a list of cruise directors?

Thanks for all the info--- we are sailing on the Fantasy in June. Our first Disney cruise. Just had to say the Mickey pirate magnet is adorable. I had to hop over to Etsy to find it!

The cruise director's name was Darren something - I remember him coming on stage before every evening show we went to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter