Just off the Fantacy...Jan 19th

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by LBrandy, Jan 20, 2013.

1. RobyneBardens

RobyneBardens Earning My Ears

Are you from Ontario?? If so who did you book your cruise through?? Thx!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mythreeboysandme

Mythreeboysandme Earning My Ears

No used a company called ***********. So much cheaper then with Disney. Great service! They also picked us up from the port and took us back to the airport.

4. Mythreeboysandme

Ok not sure why it blocked out the company name. It should say ***********. :)

5. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

If you see asterisks when trying to identify a company, it means they aren't allowed on the DIS.

6. Mythreeboysandme

Do you know why they do that?

7. Mythreeboysandme

Sorry I mean't, why a company is not allowed to be mentioned?

8. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

From;http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

FILTERED WORDS, NAMES and URLS

The DIS is a privately owned web site and we reserve the right to restrict any outside commercial ventures at our discretion. We will not discuss the reasons behind why specific websites are filtered and any discussion regarding the word filter may be deleted. If you have questions or comments about this or any other DISboards policy, you can address with the webmasters at admin@wdwinfo.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do not believe in censorship, and open discussions about various issues is encouraged. When participating in a thread, we ask that everyone be treated with respect and that our guidelines be followed. If we find that an individual is disruptive and is unable to follow our rules, he/she will be barred from participating on our site.

If you have questions or issues regarding our policies, please feel free to direct them to corey@wdwinfo.com

Me;
    Having reread that, it's actually amazing all the links they do allow, unlike some other boards. :thumbsup2