Just off the Fantacy...Jan 19th

RobyneBardens said:
Thanks!! I will definitely be looking into buffalo flights. Did you take the Disney transfer to hotel??

No used a company called ***********. So much cheaper then with Disney. Great service! They also picked us up from the port and took us back to the airport.

RobyneBardens said:
Thanks!! I will definitely be looking into buffalo flights. Did you take the Disney transfer to hotel??

Ok not sure why it blocked out the company name. It should say ***********. :)

Sorry I mean't, why a company is not allowed to be mentioned?

From;http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

FILTERED WORDS, NAMES and URLS

The DIS is a privately owned web site and we reserve the right to restrict any outside commercial ventures at our discretion. We will not discuss the reasons behind why specific websites are filtered and any discussion regarding the word filter may be deleted. If you have questions or comments about this or any other DISboards policy, you can address with the webmasters at admin@wdwinfo.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do not believe in censorship, and open discussions about various issues is encouraged. When participating in a thread, we ask that everyone be treated with respect and that our guidelines be followed. If we find that an individual is disruptive and is unable to follow our rules, he/she will be barred from participating on our site.

If you have questions or issues regarding our policies, please feel free to direct them to corey@wdwinfo.com

Me;
Having reread that, it's actually amazing all the links they do allow, unlike some other boards. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter