just got a Keurig...we were recently dubbed the Keurig Krew......

Where can I find this in a K-kup?

NF506907S.jpg

:rotfl2: Good one!!!!!

They would have to sell that one in bulk.

Well- this thread talked me into going to BJ's and buying my own Keurig! Then, I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought decaf coffee, Donut shop coffee and hot chocolate. Now, I am all hooked up! Thanks! :cool1:

Gretta

My parents just got the Tassimo and my in laws the Keurig. I've seen both in action and I have to say I was most impressed by the K. We used it for several days while visiting and what I liked most was how fast it was. I had thought that we didn't really need one because we make one 12 oz pot of coffee and drink it for two mornings. But sometimes it is a pain to get up barely awake and then discover there are no clean coffee makers available (we have two). So then I have wash it and then wait for it to brew. I have to admit the Keurig would be really nice on those mornings. We were hoping it might be in the new coupon book at Costco this month, but no such luck. If we find a sale on it, we'll probably get one. Gee, is three coffee makers going a little overboard?! :rotfl:

No....3 is just right! We are finally down to 3...we just have our Grind n brew, Barista Espresso maker and the keurig. One for every occasion :). Our most used is the keurig, though!

No....3 is just right! We are finally down to 3...we just have our Grind n brew, Barista Espresso maker and the keurig. One for every occasion :). Our most used is the keurig, though!

Oh good. I thought we were just crazy. Most people wonder why we need two! :)

Another Keurig lover here! :thumbsup2

When my wife first suggested getting one of these things, I was like, uh, a one cup coffee maker? Yeah, OK.

Just days after owning it, I won't use, or drink from anything else! :lmao:

We got ours at Sam's Club, for $129, it's the programmable model, and it included like 80 K-cups, along with two filters, and some other things. (Nice sample pack). As far as cost, we order some on line, but found that using 20% off BB&B coupons, and buying bulk at Sam's Club, for regular coffee flavors that we drink all the time, I think it's not bad at all. Heck, I think nothing of paying $2.00 for a cup of Starbucks, and this is far more convenient, at a fraction of the cost. :D

Thanks to georgemoe, simonkodousek, dalt01, and mom2threets for decaf recommendations and/or online retailer info. I picked up a couple boxes of Green Mountain French Roast Decaf tonight since I had some coupons (they didn't have any Dark Magic decaf in stock). Since I enjoy Starbucks, and I've heard their coffees are "over roasted," I figure the French Roast may work for me.

I'll have to try the other decaf recommendations as well:
- Green Mountain Dark Magic
- Timothy's Rainforest Espresso
- Timothy's Decaf Colombian

And I'll definitely check out the online retailers:
- Amazon
- Bigcatcoffees
- Coffeewiz

I've been enjoying my Green Mountain French Roast Decaf this week, and finally placed my order at bigcatcoffees for a "make your own" decaf variety pack. It should arrive tomorrow (assuming the snowstorm doesn't delay UPS). My order consists of 5 K-cups of each of bigcatcoffees' decaf extra bold varieties:

- Coffee People - Decaf French Roast
- Green Mountain - Decaf Extra Bold Dark Magic
- Green Mountain - Decaf Newman's Own Special
- Green Mountain - Donut House Decaf
- Timothy's - Decaf Rainforest Espresso Extra Bold

The total including shipping (and using a 10% discount, thanks mom2threets :goodvibes ) was $21.45. I'm looking forward to my own taste test! I got excited yesterday when the UPS truck stopped at my house, but it was just a mis-delivered package for my next door neighbor. :mad:

I've been enjoying my Green Mountain French Roast Decaf this week, and finally placed my order at bigcatcoffees for a "make your own" decaf variety pack. It should arrive tomorrow (assuming the snowstorm doesn't delay UPS). My order consists of 5 K-cups of each of bigcatcoffees' decaf extra bold varieties:

The total including shipping (and using a 10% discount, thanks mom2threets :goodvibes ) was $21.45. I'm looking forward to my own taste test! I got excited yesterday when the UPS truck stopped at my house, but it was just a mis-delivered package for my next door neighbor. :mad:
i have an electric blue PT, just gave it to DD in philly area.

Really want one!!

Which model do you recommend??
:) they all do the same thing, some have bigger reservoirs and more programming available. its a pocket book and bells and whistles issue...however right now you can get the mid range one for the same price as the mini.

Really want one!!

Which model do you recommend??

We got the Special Edition. It does everything we need it to do without costing as much as the Platinum.

We will be getting a second Keurig for the kitchen, and probably will go for the Platinum as it has a slightly larger water reservoir. :thumbsup2

If you go, go Platinum B77 all the way. :cool1:

And a Mini B30 for good measure. :woohoo:

Everyone luvs the Brown Truck of Joy! :banana:

Love, Love, Love my Keurig! I finally registered my brewer so I ordered some KCups at a discount. Can't wait to get them!

Ok, we now have a Keurig in addition to our Tassimo. The Tassimo coffee keep getting harder and harder to find and keep stocked.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I know all of the ins and outs with the Tassimo and am starting to learn on the Keurig. So I have a few questions. :) Is there a way to manually add more coffee to top off my mug? Are there certain coffees or flavors that still taste good if they get used twice? With the Tassimo I'd run the Gevalia Creama through twice so that I'd get a full travel mug in the morning. And what are some really good mocha or chocolate coffees with the Keurig. I'm not a fan of weak coffee so things with some bunch are fine. Oh, and is there a coffee that is close to the Kona Cafe pressed pot coffee? I didn't share much of that pot with DH on our last trip. :rolleyes1

TIA

this thread is killing me! I want a keurig but am trying to be an adult and wait for my birthday in march. Not sure if I'm going to make it...

We went from liking our Keurig to loving it in less than a week.

Love the fact that we can each have something different.

Love the fact that we dont have to take the machine apart and clean it like our Cuisnart.

Love that fact that we arent throwing away 1/2 a pot every day.

Love the fact that we can have a hot beverage on a whim with no fuss.

So far it's worth every penny.

Ok, we now have a Keurig in addition to our Tassimo. The Tassimo coffee keep getting harder and harder to find and keep stocked.
icon_rolleyes.gif

macy's has all their coffee makers 40%off online and in the stores tonight and tomarrow morning, if you go to macys.com you have to put it in your bag before the discount shows. it made the platinum model 148.00.
they also had tassimo coffee on sale for less then 5.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter