Just another day in the Happiest Place on Earth! Completed April 24th!!

Your Narcoossee's meal looks absolutely amazing and I know this from first hand experience because I just had the same one :-) On our trip last month we too had the amazing Janet as our server and yep I had the delicious scallops for my meal too. I don't think Ive ever had a better scallop dish either. We diverted on dessert (couldn't give up the cheesecake) but we had the candy bar last time and it is delicious.

So glad you all loved Yak n Yeti too. It's definitely one of my favorite lunch time places in the world.

Congrats on being an annual pass holder. I'm sure your birthday trip will be amazing!!!! I'm sure you told me but i forget, where are you staying?

This was great! We are staying at Beach Club in October so your TR was especially helpful! :)

So glad you enjoyed the report! The BC/YC area is such an awesome place to stay. You'll love all the great dining options around.... hope you have an amazing time!

Your Narcoossee's meal looks absolutely amazing and I know this from first hand experience because I just had the same one :-) On our trip last month we too had the amazing Janet as our server and yep I had the delicious scallops for my meal too. I don't think Ive ever had a better scallop dish either. We diverted on dessert (couldn't give up the cheesecake) but we had the candy bar last time and it is delicious.

So glad you all loved Yak n Yeti too. It's definitely one of my favorite lunch time places in the world.

Congrats on being an annual pass holder. I'm sure your birthday trip will be amazing!!!! I'm sure you told me but i forget, where are you staying?

Thanks Kari! Yes, those scallops were just out of this world, weren't they? We loved, loved , loved Narcoosees. I had the cheesecake last time we ate there and it was very good. I am super excited about my annual pass, what a perfect excuse to plan more trips! I'm staying at the Boardwalk in August, got a "magical" rate that I just couldn't pass up! Do our dates overlap at all? Can't wait to read all about your latest adventures!

Thanks Kari! Yes, those scallops were just out of this world, weren't they? We loved, loved , loved Narcoosees. I had the cheesecake last time we ate there and it was very good. I am super excited about my annual pass, what a perfect excuse to plan more trips! I'm staying at the Boardwalk in August, got a "magical" rate that I just couldn't pass up! Do our dates overlap at all? Can't wait to read all about your latest adventures!

What do you know we got a very "magical" rate too but are going back to the Poly again (Casey's request because it smell's the best apparently). Looks like we'll just miss each other. We're coming in on the 25th.

What a great and informative dining report!! I really appreciate tat you took the time to compare OOP and DDP. Definitely helps me make a choice. Thank you!

What a great and informative dining report!! I really appreciate tat you took the time to compare OOP and DDP. Definitely helps me make a choice. Thank you!
Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun writing the report and am glad it helped you out! I always love reading about other's dining experiences as well. Do you think you are going to do the DDP or pay OOP? Hope your trip is magical!

I second the great information dining report! I really enjoyed seeing the OOP comparison. Did you happen to calculate whether you would have been over/under on the credits? In other words, if you'd bought the DDP what would you have been left with if anything?

I hadn't really considered that before so I went back and ran the credits. We would have used 34 TS, 19 QS and 34 snacks. Which would have left us with 1 unused TS, 16 unused QS and 36 unused snacks!!! Yikes, that is a lot of wasted food. Further proof for me that OOP suits the way my family eats best. I find it to be most effective for my solo trips as well. Thanks for commenting @CaliforniaGirl09 !

Thanks Suse66 I also appreciated the price comparison. You have confirmed what I thought about the DDP. Enjoyed your report.

I hadn't really considered that before so I went back and ran the credits. We would have used 34 TS, 19 QS and 34 snacks. Which would have left us with 1 unused TS, 16 unused QS and 36 unused snacks!!! Yikes, that is a lot of wasted food. Further proof for me that OOP suits the way my family eats best. I find it to be most effective for my solo trips as well. Thanks for commenting @CaliforniaGirl09 !
Thanks for going back and looking! Sorry I didn't mean to make more work for you :) I'm just very interested in the whole dining plan thing since we are dl regulars and don't have it. We have a summer trip to wdw planned and I'm hoping to try it out and do a tr if how it goes.

My family of 5 also foregoes the DDP as well. The one time DH and I did the DDP years ago before we were married it was WAY too much food. It's also not the way we like to eat AND my kids even though they are 2 teens and a 10 year old are also not very adventurous eaters and much more snackers than meal eaters. On our next trip we are planning one TS per day to re-group as a family and everything else will be on the fly.

Thanks for going back and looking! Sorry I didn't mean to make more work for you :) I'm just very interested in the whole dining plan thing since we are dl regulars and don't have it. We have a summer trip to wdw planned and I'm hoping to try it out and do a tr if how it goes.

I was interested to see the total too so it wasn't any work at all. I hope you have a magical trip this summer! :)

My family of 5 also foregoes the DDP as well. The one time DH and I did the DDP years ago before we were married it was WAY too much food. It's also not the way we like to eat AND my kids even though they are 2 teens and a 10 year old are also not very adventurous eaters and much more snackers than meal eaters. On our next trip we are planning one TS per day to re-group as a family and everything else will be on the fly.
That's exactly what we like to do. With a breakfast in the room and a late lunch, snacks are usually enough for us. Hope your husband does well in the marathon and good luck to you and your daughter in the 10K. My boys are not terribly adventurous eaters either, especially my almost 17 year old. Although the twins did try escargot and lobster bisque our last trip so that was an improvement! Have a magical trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter