• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya everyone, :banana: We are back

Had a very nice trip. Rain x 2 days, not too bad. I will give you our low down.

-- Southwest ontime, got a "whole row" 3 seats as the plane not full! :cool1:
--Hyatt MCO very clean, nice, well kept. Had a large patio, good view of airfield, tub & stand alone shower in large bathroom. Would recommend it. Worked nice for our red eye flight in.
--National's EA. Had a fair selection of cars. Nothing too special. We took a 200 with lowest mileage we saw. Not a peppy engine though. But, yes large trunk. National is great through with the garage pickup and check out as you pull out of garage. Very easy.
--Contempary Resort upgraded us to a MKV room! Woohoo! :worship: Watched fireworks every nite we where in.
--The parks: This was our first trip in several years that, was NOT at peak crowds. Heaven. Seeing signs saying 30 minute wait for e-tix rides was incredible. We spent more park time this trip than usual. Really got to spend our time. Which of course means I hardly have a florida glow but small price to pay. :confused3
--Dining: We enjoyed BOG for dinner x1 & x1 lunch. A nice new option in MK. Worth seeing the "castle". Was beauitful.
Ate at Chef de france our fav. and had 2 great dinners there.
Returned to Teppan Edo, after several years of not going and had a wonderful time. Due to a great chef & wonderful table mates. Was worried with just the 2 of us > we would be with a bunch of teen cheerleaders but where pleasantly surprised to meet a multigeneration family. Very nice.:confused3
Enjoyed scifi for the room, but that menu is getting old.
Mama melrose > was again a course of speed eating. Got to love your appetizer severed 2 minutes before entree....... ugh.
Tony's we ate lunch and dinner & had a great time with good food. I was a bit nervous but worked out great.
And lastly we enjoyed the Plaza! This is such a hidden secret. Great to have a ressie, just to get out of the rain, have a nice sandwich and air conditioning. :thumbsup2

Well wish I knew how to post pictures, but we honestly didn't even take a lot.

Now need to work on June...........

mky :cutie:

Hi mky :wave2:- Welcome Back !!! :goodvibes Sooo Happy that you and Bug had a wonderful vacation :woohoo: Especially happy that you were pixiedusted with an upgrade to a MKV at the CR pixiedust:pixiedust:..Whooo Hooo !!:yay:
We are going to try for Lunch at BOG this summer as well, sooooo nice when the parks aren`t mobbed....that was a magical moment right there !! lol :cheer2:

RHMH- very cute video of Issac !! :goodvibes

Happy Weekend everyone !!:grouphug:

Welcome home MKY and BUG, reading your notes on you post has really got us stirred up for our vacation. I think we are at 76 days and 16 days to online check in.

******* Thanks everyone for viewing our Issac Video***********

At 23 years old Issac still has spunk..:rotfl2:

EE22, thanks soooooooooooooooo much for the information that ap rates for summer are out. :cool1: You are the best. :thumbsup2

Hope some of you guys can use them????

Tomar, congrat's! the 98 days!! :hourglass :beach: :hourglass :banana:

mky :cutie:

party:party:party:
Glad I went on the internet this morning otherwise I wouldn't have seen it on my homepage...mousesavers:woohoo:

Hiya everyone! :wave2:

Looks like the countdowns are dropping WooHoo! :cool1:

We had our mini summer here this week. Hit 80 x 2 days and now its 40 again and raining.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

pixiedust: Happy Planning pixiedust:

mky princess:

:wave2: hiya all :wave2:

Well, excited today pixiedust: ***** 50 days! ***** pixiedust:

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Actually was very nice here this weekend. Finally got our deck's swing out, and table etc....
Boys are wore out, They've been busy out barking at all the neighbor kids.
Dad even cut the grass, well he drove his rider around. ;)

Happy Planning, is everyone ready????????? :hourglass

mky princess:

Washington State has been the hottest part of the nation this week!! 95+ for the last week!! :flower: I think it's doing this to prepare us for all that hot Florida sunshine/humidity in June!! 38 more days!!!!!:cool1:

So MKY: What are the AP discounts like? I saw the thread you started but not prices. I guess not so great, not many following ap rates anymore. My parents and sister got pin codes but the discount is the same as the gp offer. Of course I am looking for free dining. Just makes most sense with our party size. But I am wondering what the ap discount is. How much for value and mod? My parents want to bring all the grandkids but my family with 4 adults is killing the budget. Are the days of $60 value ap rates and $99 moderate rates still available or no way close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter