June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave2: Hiya everyone! :wave2:

EE22, Nice counter! :thumbsup2

KELLY, yes, I have done the animation class. It was a few years ago, but VERY VERY VERY popular. It was in an open room > and you just grabbed a seat when one opened. Seemed like some people sat there along time.
We finally got seats > and drew stitch. I still have mine. ;) It was fun and
something cool to do.

Hmmmm, just wanted to see my counter................... :worship: :hourglass

mky princess:

MKY - Not long now :banana: Time will be flying by...:hyper:

:flower1::flower1::flower1:OMG TEMPS HERE IN NJ TOMORROW ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE 70`S !!!! WHOOO HOO !! FINALLY! "HELLO SPRING" !:flower1::flower1::flower1:

EE22- Thinking about you !!!:tinker::tinker::tinker:

MKY- Your in SINGLE DIGITS !!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO !!
party:party:party:

Hiya all! :yay:

70's we can only dream here. It got up to 66 yesterday about 7pm. And was colder all day. Just enough to set off a great storm > and then back to 50's. Ugh.

:hourglass single digits finally! Very exciting. :dance3:
But, we are sooooooooooo not ready. :confused3

mky princess:

You can do it MKY!!
Our Christmas trip I wasn't ready on Thursday before and we made it.
You're an ole pro at this:thumbsup2

we didn't get as warm as you, but WOW! what a show of ligtening last night!

MKY and Bug: Woo Hoo!!! So happy you have a trip around the corner. We are trying hard to do something different this year and we cannot decide on anything. Nothing lives up to Disney. :goodvibes

Tomar: Can't wait for the 70 degrees :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

EE22: Hope you are feeling well.:flower3:

:rockband::banana::rockband: MKY- 8 !!:rockband::banana:

It is finally sooooooo Gorgeous out here today !! :flower1::flower1:

EE22- Sending Pixiedust - Always !!!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

MKY- Are you Packing ??!! :laundy:

Hi TP2- :goodvibes Hope your enjoying our GORGEOUS weather !! I can`t believe it !! Finally :faint:...:goodvibes

Hiya everyone!

Yes we are getting close! :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

We have had thunderstorms here the last few nites. The boys where not happy. :eek: At least we missed the snow. :scared1:

Tomar, So glad your having wonderful weather. Enjoy.

TP2, I am sure you will find something wonderful. :thumbsup2

EE22, Hope you missed the snow too.

Thanks for the Great send off everyone :yay:

We have sooooooooooooo much to do. Before Tuesday nite. :idea: Suitcases are still not down. I am sooooooooooooooooo prograstinating.

Happy thursday, mky princess:

You can do it MKY!!!!
so much rain here...insane, but the drought is over in this part of the state.
Snow may still come tonight :faint:

MKY - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's time..... :hourglass Your Magic has started, may pixiedust: be sprinkled on you and your family. Have a Super Duper Magical Vacation.:banana:

Mr friend said the flowers at EPCOT are looking GREAT!!
You'll have to check out the rum dole whips:confused3

:wave2: Hiya everyone! :wave2:

:hyper:Well we did it. :hourglass Finally suitcases are out of attic! :hyper:
Starting to get very excited. ::yes::

EE22, Love the flower show. Hoping with the "new" food & beverages > it does not turn into food & wine fest. That gets pretty ugly as the day goes on.......... :scratchin Bug, hates dole whips. I think I have had 1 maybe 2 over the years. Rum ones? Interesting.

RMHM, ;)Thanks. We are a small family > just myself & sis. aka: Bug or known here as Humphery. Hoping for great weather > or even good weather.
At least we missed the snow this week. :cheer2:

mky princess:

So excited for you mky and Bug!!!!

DD LOVES DOLE WHIPS!!! I wish I could have found that shirt that said..."Keep Calm and Dole Whip";)

My friend just returned and no bad reports from the food of F&G. Maybe because it's so new too.

Friend who works there...warm weather is there!!:hyper:

So excited for you mky and Bug!!!!

DD LOVES DOLE WHIPS!!! I wish I could have found that shirt that said..."Keep Calm and Dole Whip";)

My friend just returned and no bad reports from the food of F&G. Maybe because it's so new too.

Friend who works there...warm weather is there!!:hyper:

WOOHOO! Thanks EE22 :thumbsup2

MKY and Bug are leaving at a great time...snow due here this week again with loads of rain, rain and more rain. Orlando is in the 80's.
ENJOY!!!!

Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:simba::simba::simba:

MKY and Bug - May pixiedust: be sprinkled on the both of you during your Magical Vacation. Keep in touch, let us know you are they if you can.

:banana::cool1::rotfl::thumbsup2:yay::cheer2:

:yay: Hiya everyone! :yay:

Thank you all soooooooooooooooooo much for the great send off!

We are sooooooooooo excited. Limo here in acouple of hours, and Bug, should be home shortly.

Have a great week everyone! :banana:

mky :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!