June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya EE22

:drive: OMG. Bug and I decide we are no longer safe to drive to WDW cause we fall asleep now without even knowing it. :lmao: You are actually farther than us. How long is your drive? From here about 24hrs.

Wish I had encouraging news about your trip tommorrow. Traffic here is getting worse all the time. :scratchin At least you won't have Bears traffic, think they are at night too.
Suppose to rain here on sat. Say Hi to DD. Glad I am not in college today. So much pressure being young. ::yes:: I have decided to embrace my advancing age. :crazy2: ;)

mky princess:

90% chance of rain...Michigan Ave doesn't sound like fun:eek:

I don't know how far it is but next winter break should be long with Christmas on a Wednesday so if ever there was a time we could to save $$ it will be winter of 2013:santa:

EE22, you can't go during school season & I have to work xmas or xmas eve every year. Unless I make a deal with someone > and probably have to trade up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much to do that. :confused3
So we will probably never be there for bugs b-day [27] or at least until we retire. :rotfl:

mky

:tink::cake:party:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP2 !! I HOPE TODAY IS A MAGICAL ONE FOR YOU !!:tink::cake:party:

Thanks MKY and EE22 for the good wishes with the Pin Code :grouphug:...I hope it all works out. pixiedust: , and of course , I will let you know as soon something is written in stone. Especially with our DS`s work schedule and his GF`s as well.
I know you both have dreams of going Special times of the year and can`t do it with being such a "GREAT Teacher and Nurse"....I can see the both of you doing many trips after retirement though !!! :beach::angel::beach::angel:

Happy Planning everyone !!pixiedust:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:pixiedust: pixiedust:

Happy B-Day TP2!

Tomar, when I retire we will be living there > unless something drastic changes. ::yes:: Golden oaks here we come. :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

mky :scratchin

Hiya everyone, :yay:

Tomar, :sick: wondering how grandson doing? Hope he feels better quickly.

Weather here was better today. But, wow rained all weekend and cold. We lost 1/2 our leaves this weekend. :) I think halloween is coming. :hyper:

EE22, I was reading some threads about mnsshp > and alot of rain this year. Some parties parades, and lots of things cancelled. :( Glad we aren't trying to go this year.

I was on disneyworld.com and tried to order a dvd > and it just wants you to pick what you want and see it online. Guess its cheaper. :confused3

Trying to decide for april: little mermaid's art of animation or princess rooms at pors. ???? I do NOT want to run into large groups of teens / cheerleaders. It was real easy to upgrade > but down grading is a lot of thought. popcorn:: Don't think I am good at it either.

mky :cutie:

Tomar, :sick: wondering how grandson doing? Hope he feels better quickly.

Weather here was better today. But, wow rained all weekend and cold. We lost 1/2 our leaves this weekend. :) I think halloween is coming. :hyper:

EE22, I was reading some threads about mnsshp > and alot of rain this year. Some parties parades, and lots of things cancelled. :( Glad we aren't trying to go this year.

I was on disneyworld.com and tried to order a dvd > and it just wants you to pick what you want and see it online. Guess its cheaper. :confused3

Trying to decide for april: little mermaid's art of animation or princess rooms at pors. ???? I do NOT want to run into large groups of teens / cheerleaders. It was real easy to upgrade > but down grading is a lot of thought. popcorn:: Don't think I am good at it either.

mky :cutie:

Hi MKY:cutie: :goodvibes
Thank you so much for asking about the little Prince...I don`t know if I told you or not, but he has gotten another bout with Strep again AFTER the doc said he needs to have his tonsils removed....he is feeling better now though after being on antibiotics once again ..yuk.....The big day is NOV.1st for the proceedure :worried:...Mr. Tomar and I were talking to him last night ...He says "Gramma" and "Grampa" and "I love you":lovestruc..sooooooo cute !! The Princess is going to be a little "Snow Monster".. from "Monsters High" for Halloween...(Ya got me on that show:confused3 ..lol)...I only know DISNEY CHARACTERS ! princess:princess:princess:
I totally understand what you are going though trying to pic a MOD. resort MKY...I suppose if it were me...my choice would have to be POR....When the boys were younger....we adored that Resort !...Hmmmmm....Although.... we really loved CBR as well .;)..lol...Decisions Decisions :goodvibes...Id love to see the new Pirate rooms there ...Ive heard that they are soooo cute !!
Wow about the Planning DVD..Mabe its because they are working on a new Promotional "Theme" for this year ? :confused3...

Well...Happy Tuesday Everyone !! :grouphug:

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Never got a notice until last night.:sad:

Worked 2 hours this morning and now I am off. So it looks like we are trying to plan a trip with extended family for Christmas 2013.:scared: Wish me luck. I think the parks will be like this :crowded:! So the plan is to try to aim for free dining which was offered until 12/20 this year. That means checking in on a Thursday. If I am just subbing again next year then I will just leave a day early and no worries. DH willl meet us there and I will pull the girls from school. But if I have a job, that will be another issue. Time will tell but either scenario is a good one so no worries.

Things are good here but busy. DD8 was sick with all the rain last week and the cough is just not going away.:crazy2: She had an abcess in her throat on a tonsil. Tomar: We probably should have had hers removed when they did her adnoids. Cant imagine going through that again now with her being older.:sad1: Good luck with your grandson.

MKY: I would vote for POR. My girlfriend always stays at AKL and this trip stayed at POR in a princess room. She said that she kept counting how much money she has spent staying deluxe when this room was so nice. She said never again, they had such a wonderful trip. The resort is beautiful and has so much to offer. I would not worry at all. Only real problem is distance to the parks but you rent a car anyway. It will be a change and I bet you will enjoy it. POR is really great. I would go and never hit the parks!

EE22: Hope all is well. So far I am off tomorrow which makes me sad but at least I have a chance to catch up on the house.:scared:

Hope everyone has a great week.

I vote POR mky.
A friend is staying in one of those rooms in November and I'll give you a report!

mnsshp and rain:crazy2:

I hope you're there in 2013 TP2

Tomar: I hope DGS does very well. I don't know those characters either.

Hi Guys !!:goodvibes

Thank you so much for your good wishes for the little Prince :angel: He is feeling better now and the time for his tonsilectomy is drawing near :worried:
Hopeing and praying that he is a real trouper and all that will be left for him to do is enjoy alot of Ice Cream when he is recovering !! :angel:

TP2- Christmas in the world !!:santa: How Wonderful !! :santa: This is on the "Tomars" wish list for sometime soon !!pixiedust:
Hope you had a great Birthday ! Sorry about DD`s cough lasting so long....its been misable here in NJ as well the last week or so ...YUK :crazy2:

EE22- I read about all the rain in the world this last week as well...NOT fun for Halloween for sure :rolleyes2

MKY- Looks like the consensis for your Resort is POR....Its a Great Choice !:thumbsup2

Looks like Disney came out with their new promo...I saw it on Mousesavers last night. I am not sure what to think of it.

Thanks EE22 :thumbsup2

Well DS did flight's yesterday southwest, pretty nice price.

Tonight I did the car with national.

& did half of our adr's. WooHoo. :cheer2:

mky princess:

Tp2 & Tomar, hope the hurricane misses you. That looks like some storm. pictures are scary.

It was beauitful here and dad & I did leaves togther. Ugh. Can hardly tell we did anything now. It is sooooooooooooo windy here right now and getting cold. was 80 yesterday and close to that today. Rainy and cold now.

EE22, are you allergies better now that the weather has changed?

JMouse, been worried she hasn't been here at all since going to florida. Hope you got home ok?? :idea:

Candi, are you watching the world series? You must be rooting for detroit?

Have a great rest of week, mky princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter