June 28, 2009 ~ 4 night on the Wonder!

Choose a place for the meet & greet

• Goofy Pool 3pm first day.

• Promenade Lounge 3pm first day.

• I like one of these locations but prefer to discuss a different time.

• I can't make any meet & greets.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well..we got our dolphin encounter at Blue Lagoon and we too got the Castaway Ray Stingrays! Maybe we'll see you there! From what I've been reading..it sounds like most of the other activities on castaway will be pretty much available. I can't wait!:cheer2:

Hmm...I was kind of wondering why there weren't many others as well! Maybe we'll have a nice not too crowded experience!

Are you planning on booking Palo? I'm thinking since this is our first cruise..we might just be too busy!

Since this is our first cruise, we decided to do Palo for brunch. Due to the fact it is a short cruise and we don't want to miss any dinners with our kids.

This is our first cruise and first time in Nassau. Has anyone ever gone to the Wynham or Sheraton for the day pass and use the pools and beach? We are probably waiting till we get there and see what the weather is and decide what to do then. Any other suggestions for family of five kids (7,14,15)

I thought about doing the day pass but just booked through DCL anyway. I will probably regret that later money-wise, but I just wanted to make everything easy for our first time.

Well..we got our dolphin encounter at Blue Lagoon and we too got the Castaway Ray Stingrays! Maybe we'll see you there! From what I've been reading..it sounds like most of the other activities on castaway will be pretty much available. I can't wait!:cheer2:

Hmm...I was kind of wondering why there weren't many others as well! Maybe we'll have a nice not too crowded experience!

Yay for the Dolphin Encounter!! That was my first choice but DH talked me out of it until DS gets a couple of years older. DS insisted we do the stingrays so I guess we will see how that goes! :rotfl2:

I'm hoping the paddle boats will be available. We were really looking forward to taking DS on one of those. He's been asking.

I can't wait until we are on the ship sipping fruity beverages and lounging around in the sun. We also got a verandah room so DH and I could sit out there mid-day while DS is taking his nap. :thumbsup2

We are on board (DD age 13) & DW. Staying at AKV for 2 days before the cruise and visiting the coast on Saturday before the cruise. Any good seafood hangouts near the port?

Any other teen girls going/or been to "Aloft"? My DD is wondering what there is to do and possible meet a DIS'er before we go.

Many thanks in advance.

This is our first cruise. I have three DDs (7,13,15) the teens are looking into going to the aloft also, but are not sure what activities they will have for those ages. We also are going to disney world for a week prior to the cruise.

We have our passports..but I'm shopping shorts for the 19 year old guy now!..and swim trunks for both, and shirts, pirate garb, and....:scared1:

We are on board (DD age 13) & DW. Staying at AKV for 2 days before the cruise and visiting the coast on Saturday before the cruise. Any good seafood hangouts near the port?

Any other teen girls going/or been to "Aloft"? My DD is wondering what there is to do and possible meet a DIS'er before we go.

Many thanks in advance.

We'll be at Kidani for 5 days prior! cruising with my 19 and 21 young men sons!

Is anyone planning on doing the Fish Extender Exchange? We had such a blast last cruise doing it! Please let me know who is doing the Fish Extender Exchange. For those who don't know what it is... please use the search button on this forum and read all about it! =-)

OK..I searched and bunches came up..but I still don't know what you are talking about! Please explain...from what I can tell it sounds fun...details please!

Hi to the new people on the thread! :) Glad to see there are more Diser's going on the cruise.

I have started our shopping too. Not sure yet what we are going to do with the pirate garb. DS has an entire costume. DH and I may just play off of that or maybe we will all start from scratch. :confused3

We haven't really discussed doing a fish extender on this thread yet. Is anyone interested?

OK..I searched and bunches came up..but I still don't know what you are talking about! Please explain...from what I can tell it sounds fun...details please!

I think it all usually starts with a DIS meet first. If we all wanted to set a time and place to meet.

The fish extender is something you hang on the metal fish note clip that is on the outside of your cabin door. It is made of fabric and has several pockets on it. Various times during the cruise, we would each put small gifts or surprises in each other's fish extenders. You can either make your own or buy one off of ebay. There are Diser's that make them and sell them on there.

here are some on ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...07.m37.l1313&satitle=fish+extender&category0=

Sorry I didn't explain more... Yes they are pockets that hang from the fish outside the door. People do a kind of "gift" exchange during the entire cruise! My daughter loved getting the prizes all cruise long! We got anything from Candy, to beach balls, to swim floatys. It was really fun! I got one off of eBay... here is the link to the seller I bought it from. It was really cute and personalized! So we need to exchange room numbers and what ages are in the party, for everyone who is participating. My room number is 2143 and I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old.
~Amanda

Can't post my link ... just search eBay under fish extender and the sellers name is coulsod. They did great work! I also decorated the outside of our cabin with a disney princess poster and other magnets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter