June 28, 2009 ~ 4 night on the Wonder!

Choose a place for the meet & greet

• Goofy Pool 3pm first day.

• Promenade Lounge 3pm first day.

• I like one of these locations but prefer to discuss a different time.

• I can't make any meet & greets.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My group will be wearing matching t-shirts that say "G.B.F. Cruisers". I don't have any lime green Mickey Heads. I know, unthinkable for a Dis'er.

:rotfl2: That's ok about the lime green. You have a large group. I sort of figured you guys would be easy to find.

I am packed. My FE's are packed. My documents are signed and/or copied and packed. My list is 99.9% checked off. Just finished cutting out the last of my door decorations (and my fingers hurt), and they are packed.

Tomorrow I'm only working for a couple of hours and I'm heading to town (ALONE) to get trimmed, polished, waxed, highlighted and whatever else they deem necessary!

Starting at 11:30 tomorrow am, I'm leaving my cares behind!

I am packed. My FE's are packed. My documents are signed and/or copied and packed. My list is 99.9% checked off. Just finished cutting out the last of my door decorations (and my fingers hurt), and they are packed.

Tomorrow I'm only working for a couple of hours and I'm heading to town (ALONE) to get trimmed, polished, waxed, highlighted and whatever else they deem necessary!

Starting at 11:30 tomorrow am, I'm leaving my cares behind!

I did the polishing and waxing today. Tomorrow I will finish cutting out the last of my door decorations until my fingers hurt. :rotfl2: We're pretty much packed, so tomorrow night we'll put it all in the car.

Can't wait to see you guys on the ship tomorrow. We are in cocoa beach now. Sitting on the balcony of our hotel watching the waves roll in!! I've seen several cruise ships pass, including the Magic!! I realized on the way here that I forgot ALL of our door decorations at home. BUMMER!! Oh well, at least i still have the FE and all the gifts.

Can't wait to see you guys on the ship tomorrow. We are in cocoa beach now. Sitting on the balcony of our hotel watching the waves roll in!! I've seen several cruise ships pass, including the Magic!! I realized on the way here that I forgot ALL of our door decorations at home. BUMMER!! Oh well, at least i still have the FE and all the gifts.

That's a good reminder to those of us who haven't left yet! I just put my magnets in my carry on bag and made sure all my FE's gifts were packed. I had double and triple checked clothes, but I don't want to forget all the other stuff.

See you all tomorrow!

WELCOME HOME EVERYONE!!!!

So, how about that weather??? :mad: I am so bummed out about the Castaway Cay day. I try not to think about it too much because it starts to upset me. All in all we did have a good time and hope we can cruise again in the near future. Our last day was great with the sun shining we hung out at the Mickey pool all day long. Hope you all had a good cruise too despite the bad weather. We had such a good time meeting some of you guys and doing the exchange. There were a couple of times when we couldn't deliver because some of you were AT your door when we showed up so we kept walking and tried to be "stealth like". :rotfl: We had fun with it.

Ok, since I wasn't able to label all of our FE gifts. Here is a picture of the different items we handed out. So if you got some of these, they were from us in Stateroom 7620.

3685294373_a0aea78c7b_b.jpg

It was great getting to meet some of you and I loved all the FE gifts. Our friends who went with us but aren't on the board now want to join the DIS. They're going on the 7 day for Labor day weekend and the kids don't want to miss out on the FE gifts.

Our gifts were in part courtesy of the marketing department of the city of St. Petersburg. So they were obvious, since they all said St. Pete on them (like the ducks, luggage tags, and pens.) The girls in our group had a lot of fun delivering the gifts.

While the rain stunk, the cruise was still very fun and very short. But a short, rainy cruise is better than most anything else I can think of.

It was great getting to meet some of you and I loved all the FE gifts. Our friends who went with us but aren't on the board now want to join the DIS. They're going on the 7 day for Labor day weekend and the kids don't want to miss out on the FE gifts.

Our gifts were in part courtesy of the marketing department of the city of St. Petersburg. So they were obvious, since they all said St. Pete on them (like the ducks, luggage tags, and pens.) The girls in our group had a lot of fun delivering the gifts.

While the rain stunk, the cruise was still very fun and very short. But a short, rainy cruise is better than most anything else I can think of.

I totally agree!

Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts. DS had so much fun getting his "surprises" out of the FE each day/night. All of the gifts were fantastic!! And some homemade gifts blew me away. You guys are creative! :thumbsup2

PS- Thanks for the 2 magnets we received! It made me feel like I "fit in" since I had forgotten all my magnets at home. :rolleyes1

Hey everyone! We had a great time on our cruise! The weather wasn't great on Castaway Cay, but we loved our time on the island anyway! I will have to get my husband to help me download the FE pics I took before we left (stop laughing, Mean Queen), I did the bookmarks, cruising with Mickey magnets, some princess stuff for the girls, and pirates of the caribbean night lights for the boys along with some random pirate stuff. I will do pics later. My biggest beef with the cruise is that there is just too much stuff to do!! Four nights is not nearly enough time to experience it all. I guess we will just have to do it again sometime, huh? It was nice meeting everyone, doing the fish extenders was really fun.

Hey everyone! We had a great time on our cruise! The weather wasn't great on Castaway Cay, but we loved our time on the island anyway! I will have to get my husband to help me download the FE pics I took before we left (stop laughing, Mean Queen), I did the bookmarks, cruising with Mickey magnets, some princess stuff for the girls, and pirates of the caribbean night lights for the boys along with some random pirate stuff. I will do pics later. My biggest beef with the cruise is that there is just too much stuff to do!! Four nights is not nearly enough time to experience it all. I guess we will just have to do it again sometime, huh? It was nice meeting everyone, doing the fish extenders was really fun.

:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Yes, you will have to do it again sometime. How about November 2010? :flower3:

TagUrIt-
Did you do the dolphin swim at Atlantis? I am trying to get info.

Thanks!

Hi,
We (me, DW, DS-7 & DS-11) will be on the 6/28 Wonder as well. This will be our very first cruise and we can't wait. We received our passports and travel documents this week too.

We are considering doing Atlantis (water park and dolphin swim) via the cab and Comfort Suites route and wanted to see if anyone else is doing this??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!