June 28, 2009 ~ 4 night on the Wonder!

Choose a place for the meet & greet

• Goofy Pool 3pm first day.

• Promenade Lounge 3pm first day.

• I like one of these locations but prefer to discuss a different time.

• I can't make any meet & greets.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I also noticed how empty the ship must be. We got a resevation for 6 at Palo's for brunch. My last cruise brunch sold out both days on the 7 day cruise. I guess we should book dinner now too.

I got a ressie at Palo on Day 2 @ 6:30PM for Dinner and Day 4 @ 11:30AM for Brunch. There are so many ressies left, I'm considering trying to waitlist for another day and time once I'm on board. On my last cruise with my DS9, I went to Palo for Dinner and Brunch as a single. It was so good. Much better than the food in the main dining rooms IMHO and worth the up charge. My DS9 actually preferred Room Service or the food up on Deck 9. I have been reading that the Menu has just changed on the Wonder. I've read good and bad, but I'm looking forward to trying some of the new offerings.

I saw that it changed too. I'm very interested to see how it is. I usually love all the food on the ship (with Palo's being the best.) My group wants to wait to book dinner at Palo's because one family has never done DCL before. They don't want to miss the show in Animator's Palette or the pirate night celebration. Since we don't know our rotation yet, we can't really plan until we get on board.

I understand. I booked Day 2 for Dinner once I read that you spend the 2nd and 3rd night in the same dining room. The 3rd night being Pirate Night, I think. Brunch is currently unavailable, but there are still quite a few ressies for Dinner, especially Day 1. I'm sure you'll be OK. Which Cat did you book?

We booked a cat4. Our friends have 3 kids so that was their best option. We wanted to be near them.

That's great you can be near your friends! I guess DCL is finally filling up the ship with last minute discounts. Everything is on GUAR except the Cat 10's and 11's. I took the last Cat 9 Oceanview on Deck 2 Aft before they went on GUAR. I'm getting excited!

I can't believe there is already a tropical depression in the gulf. Geez. You are on the gulf too, right? Memorial Day weekend at the beach is not looking that great here for the tourists. It's been raining since yesterday.

**ATTENTION CRUISERS**

If you would like to be included in the fish extender exchange, please email me your stateroom number and how many in your party will want to participate and their ages. I am creating a list and will email it out to all those participants once I get everyone's information.

Send to ctx306 at aol dot com

Thanks! :cool1:

Now.....WHO'S EXCITED?????? :woohoo:

Hey Can a I get a count for the fish extender list... like how many boys and girls and their ages... I want to start looking for stuff now and I am not sure what I need!
Thanks~

So far we only have 3 signed up. I'm giving everyone a chance to sign up if they want to before I email out the list. So far there are 5 girls and 1 boy. Girls are 1, 4, 7, 14, 15 and the boy is 5.

I talked to my group and they'd like to do it. We have 7 kids in the 3 groups. 1 boy - 12, girl - 11, 3 girls - 9, girl - 6, and girl - 3. I'll email you once we have room numbers.

I talked to my group and they'd like to do it. We have 7 kids in the 3 groups. 1 boy - 12, girl - 11, 3 girls - 9, girl - 6, and girl - 3. I'll email you once we have room numbers.

GREAT!!!! Thanks for the info. Also, how many adults? And yeah, just let me know the room numbers when you get them. :thumbsup2

GREAT!!!! Thanks for the info. Also, how many adults? And yeah, just let me know the room numbers when you get them. :thumbsup2

6 adults, 2 in each room. We got back from AKV this weekend to find our cruise planner. :banana: Though I don't think we're even getting off the boat in Nassau.

My guys are too old for FE...oh well..we'll be looking for yours though! Can you believe we are getting so close!?!:yay:

My guys are too old for FE...oh well..we'll be looking for yours though! Can you believe we are getting so close!?!:yay:

I was talking about that with our cruise buddies last night. We're going in just over a month! :scared1: Pretty surprising since we just planned this a week ago.

I was talking about that with our cruise buddies last night. We're going in just over a month! :scared1: Pretty surprising since we just planned this a week ago.

WOW!!!! We booked a year ago. I can't believe it's finally here. We were thinking it'd never get here. :lmao:

Giving us a little bump to see if anyone else would like to sign up for the exchange or DIS meet.:thumbsup2

I can't stand it! I want in (the FE Exchange)!

I can't email yet; don't have enough posts.... Will someone email me?

I just added my Mom to our room and moved my wife to a cat 11 and saved 2,500 using her florida discount:cool1::banana::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter