June 28, 2009 ~ 4 night on the Wonder!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Blueyed Girl, Jan 23, 2009.

?

Choose a place for the meet & greet

1. Goofy Pool 3pm first day.

2. Promenade Lounge 3pm first day.

3. I like one of these locations but prefer to discuss a different time.

4. I can't make any meet & greets.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blueyed Girl

Blueyed Girl HAKUNA MATATA!

dreamsacks?? This sounds interesting! I'm off to the magellan site.....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. blossomz

blossomz Proud DVC owner since 2002!

Let me know what you decide!

4. blossomz

OK!! I just got off the telephone and called Disney Cruiseline to ask specifically if they do wash the bedspreads and blankets and she laughed out loud! She said.."oh those Dis Boards! Don't believe what you read!". She said they most certainly ARE washed between each cruise and they are clean. You need to speak to your stateroom person if they appear unclean! I feel better..!

5. Mean Queen

Mean Queen <font color=blue><marquee> If only life were like

That is certainly good news. Did you post that on the bedspread thread to make others feel better? I just wish when they did wash it they found a way to make the bedspread softer. But I guess how it survives so much use and abuse.

My friends from the trip spent all day making their fish extenders. Tomorrow I'll be printing off magnets for everyone. :banana::banana::banana:

6. blossomz

Even though we're not in on the FE I would love to see them! I'll have to keep an eye out for you guys!! Anyone on deck 6? I will post over there too..about the beds!!

7. Mean Queen

I am backing away from the bedspread thread. Of course, all the people say that Disney lied to you. :rolleyes: Personally, I'd like to go with Disney's word for my own piece of mind.

8. blossomz

I absolutely agree!!! :lmao: Those guys are out for blood!!

9. Blueyed Girl

Huh?? I saw when you posted on that thread but couldn't respond last night. My connection was not great for some reason. Anyway, I sort of figured that's what people would say. I'm going to back away from that thread too. Still not sure if I trust, but I do feel better with what they told you. :thumbsup2

10. TagUrIt

TagUrIt Earning My Ears

Hi,
    We (me, DW, DS-7 & DS-11) will be on the 6/28 Wonder as well. This will be our very first cruise and we can't wait. We received our passports and travel documents this week too.

We are considering doing Atlantis (water park and dolphin swim) via the cab and Comfort Suites route and wanted to see if anyone else is doing this??

11. JSBFLYERS10

JSBFLYERS10 Earning My Ears

We are doing the comfort suites thing at atlantis. I think we booked the room for $251. When we went in 2001, we didn't stop at Nassau because of a Hurricane. :scared:hope that doesn't happen again.

12. TagUrIt

TagUrIt Earning My Ears

Good deal, glad to know others are going this way as well. We were able to get the room at CS for $191 last night, but the dolphin swim didn't come so cheap....we're also hoping weather isn't a problem.

13. Blueyed Girl

We just stuck with booking Aquaventure with Disney. I looked at Comfort Suites but it would have cost us about the same once you add in all the other "fee's".

As much as I've always wanted to do the dolphin swim, we are saving it until DS gets a little older.

14. JSBFLYERS10

JSBFLYERS10 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the price update for CS, my TA just got $175:cool1:

15. Mean Queen

I need to stay away from the DISign board. I'm making so many magnets, I won't have a door to show beneath it. Plus, that magnet paper is pretty expensive.

16. Blueyed Girl

:rotfl2: I haven't even started making ours yet. I've played around with them on the computer but not printed anything out. It's addictive!

17. angtomczak

angtomczak Earning My Ears

Ha! Same here! You'll have no excuse if you miss my door! Am I the only dork whose already started packing? :woohoo:

18. Blueyed Girl

I'm starting today!! So if you're a dork then so am I.....and proud of it!!! WE'RE GOIN' CRUISIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

19. Mean Queen

We started a few days ago. We put in our costumes and other stuff we won't use between now and then. We also put together our carryon with passports and tickets.

20. Blueyed Girl

Great idea's. Can't wait to get started on it. I have to wait until DS goes to bed tonight.

My FE gift order came in today!!! :woohoo: I have gifts to give now!! Woo-hoo!:banana:

21. jat95092

jat95092 Earning My Ears

Hi, I know I am late on this, but my sister -in -law just told me about the fish extender, is it too late to get in? I am in Cabin 6018 my email is jat95092 at aol dot com Please let me know as soon as possible