June 26, 2015 Dream Double Dip Bahamas

Hi y'all- not sure how to do this, but this will be our first cruise- and we would like to join the fish extender!
Our room number is 9168 and it will myself (Sami), my husband, (Matthew) our 9 yo son (Sam) and our 7 yo daughter (Lexi)
Please let me know if I did this right!! We are so excited, but we aren't telling our kids until we board the plane to Florida!

I updated the list and tried to make it easier to read. I originally did it on an Excel spreadsheet but it didn't transfer too well. I'm still taking narcs so I might miss some things. Don't hesitate to send me a message or email for any changes or corrections....Margaret

Where do we find the updated list?

Welcome Tom and Sara....Glad you are joining the group. I'll add your names to the list. Are the Grandmas going to participate? Just let me know....Margaret
Thanks for all of your coordinating, Margaret. Yes, both grandmas will be participating. :)

Love, Sara

Hi y'all- not sure how to do this, but this will be our first cruise- and we would like to join the fish extender!
Our room number is 9168 and it will myself (Sami), my husband, (Matthew) our 9 yo son (Sam) and our 7 yo daughter (Lexi)
Please let me know if I did this right!! We are so excited, but we aren't telling our kids until we board the plane to Florida!
Awesome Sami. How fun is that? I'll add you to the list. I'm getting more excited. Less than 3 months and we have quite a FE group :) Margaret

Hi Margaret, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.
My name is Sara
My daughter is Stephanie, she's 8
We are in room 6188
Thank you for organizing this!

Updated FE List.

No room numbers yet-- Cindy 10 year old girl, Audrey, 11 year old boy, Hrgodale, 9 and 6/12

2504/2506 Shonna/Jeff

Amy 17 girl
Ashley 16 girl
Addy 14 girl
Aidan 9 boy

2523 Shayne/Hannah

BrookeHayden 7 girl

2554 Wendi/Mark

Rory 10 girl
Eli 6 boy

5656 Betsi/Matthew

6/27--Betsi Birthday/First Anniversary
6/29--Matt's Birthday

6182 Carissa/Marty

Max 9 boy

6188 Sara

Stephanie 8 girl

6671 Steve/Jennifer

Emily 10 girl

8025 Susie/Nan

with 8527 family

8029 Barb/Gramby

with 8527 family

8527 Tom/Sara

Andrew 15 boy
Braden 12 boy
Colton 9 boy

9544 Doug/Margaret

Ben's Grandparents

9546 Brian/Amanda

Ben 11 boy
Raegan 8 girl

10054 Audrey

Barrett 11 boy

12002 Melissa

Trevor 19 boy
Chandler 13 boy
Clarice 11 girl

12512 Allison

Arissa 12 girl
Anthony 11 boy
Aniya 10 girl
Ashton 10 boy

12528 Jason and Melissa

15th Wedding Anniversary

Dylan--13 boy
Connor--11 boy

Last edited:
Margaret, our daughter's name is BrookeHayden not Brooke....long but interesting story...I will leave that for the cruise!

Margaret- I am afraid my family and I need to back out of this group. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Last edited:
So...can we get some clarification on how this is working? Do we buy for everyone? Just kids? Are we breaking off into smaller groups? I wasn't sure how it really worked...I have only read about the FE....it sounds so fun though!

So...can we get some clarification on how this is working? Do we buy for everyone? Just kids? Are we breaking off into smaller groups? I wasn't sure how it really worked...I have only read about the FE....it sounds so fun though!

Just to clarify.....if you are participating you need to hang a fish extender outside your room. There is a fish that hold it. It can be a bag or one purchased online. Ours were made by my niece.

You just need to put something in the FE ONCE during the cruise. Usually people purchase something for the kids and adults. The most important people are the kids since they love looking in the FE. Some people only give one gift per cabin. I've gotten a tile with the Disney ship on it. That was for all of us. If there are only adults in the room, then they would receive a gift.

Does this help?

If you need anything more specific let us know on the boards.

Thanks everyone

Margaret

Hello!

My family of 4, myself, DH, DS13 and DS11 will be taking our first Disney Cruise. We are super excited and would like to join the Fish Extender group. We will be traveling with other family members...total of 13 in our group . We have booked the conseirge family suite.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Hello!

My family of 4, myself, DH, DS13 and DS11 will be taking our first Disney Cruise. We are super excited and would like to join the Fish Extender group. We will be traveling with other family members...total of 13 in our group . We have booked the conseirge family suite.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Welcome to our group. I'm taking care of the FE group. WE will need to have your room number and names of your sons. Two other families are in the concierge area and are trying to find out how we drop off your FE gifts.

I've listed the rules on this page on previous posts. Just ask if you have any questions.

Margaret

OK...here goes...I checked the Cruise Critic boards to see if anyone had started a thread for our cruise, but as they say nothing. So, let's get started with our list for FE. Currently it's small so we will see where it goes.

We will need a list of everyone interested. Please post name and ages of your children, room number and how many adults are travelling with you. Most FE gifts are for the kids. Some people leave one general gift per cabin. It's totally up to you. Everyone is so creative with their gifts.

Send me a message here and I'll start the list.

Margaret
We would like to join the FE grou
Welcome to our group. I'm taking care of the FE group. WE will need to have your room number and names of your sons. Two other families are in the concierge area and are trying to find out how we drop off your FE gifts.

I've listed the rules on this page on previous posts. Just ask if you have any questions.

Margaret
Thanks for the information :) My oldest son is Dylan and our youngest is Connor and the DH is Jason. We are in cabin 12528
Melissa

Margaret, the FE group is getting pretty big. Do you think we can split it? I won't have enough gifts if we keep adding, but I don't want anyone left out. Maybe 10 cabins per group? Just a thought...not sure if anyone else would agree.

Margaret, the FE group is getting pretty big. Do you think we can split it? I won't have enough gifts if we keep adding, but I don't want anyone left out. Maybe 10 cabins per group? Just a thought...not sure if anyone else would agree.
I was thinking the same thing - I would definitely be onboard with splitting the list. I wouldn't want to stop any new members from joining, but I'll run out of gifts myself if we keep adding people, and I even got enough supplies to make several extra. If we split the list, that would help immensely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter