June 26, 2015 Dream Double Dip Bahamas

Hi Everyone,

I've been doing some checking on the boards and forums. Here are the rules for our FE exchange. First anything you choose to do will be appreciated. I've read some do's and don'ts but don't worry. We all have different budgets and abilities, and I really understand that. I've stressed over the gifts and have done homemade and personalized gifts to candy etc. Really it's just the fun and excitement of seeing the kids looking in the FE for their surprises.

That being said....please do what you can. Right now it's a small group. Let's hope it increases as we get closer. We will need to close it toward the end of May so we can get everything ready.

So far I have heard from one person their room number, so hopefully as everyone looks on the forums they will upload their information. I'll keep a running total of all the rooms.

Hope everyone is having a good three day weekend.

Margaret

I would like to be a part of the Fish Extender group. My husband and I are traveling alone and this is our first cruise. However, I would love to take home some FE gifts to our 10 year old daughter. Looking forward to a fun time!!

I would like to be a part of the Fish Extender group. My husband and I are traveling alone and this is our first cruise. However, I would love to take home some FE gifts to our 10 year old daughter. Looking forward to a fun time!!
Oops! My husband and I will be in room 6671.

Here is the list I have so far for the FE participants. Please send me your names and cabin numbers.

Audrey 11 year old boy
Carissa and Marty 9 year old boy Max 6182
Cindy 10 year old girl
Hrgodale 9 and 6 1/2 year old
Mose2000 10 year old girl and 6 year old boy
Brian and Amanda Ben 12 year old boy and Raegan 8 year old girl 9546
Doug and Margaret 9544
Jhnshowie 10 year old girl 6671
Shadley 9 year old girl

Last edited:
Sorry folks but I got online today and saw some of the most filthy ads on this board. Not sure what has happened to Dis discussions but I can't stand to be on the boards. I wonder if this is why there aren't that many on the boards.

Anyway...if anyone is interested in doing the FE go ahead and email me at soudersmes@aol.com

Margaret

Sorry folks but I got online today and saw some of the most filthy ads on this board. Not sure what has happened to Dis discussions but I can't stand to be on the boards. I wonder if this is why there aren't that many on the boards.

Anyway...if anyone is interested in doing the FE go ahead and email me at soudersmes@aol.com

Margaret
Do you mean the ads at the top and bottom, or what people are posting? The worst I've seen, but don't consider to be bad, are the Soma ads. Have you seen inappropriate ads?

Thanks again for organizing the FE!

Hey there! We just got off the Dream and booked this cruise for this summer! This will be our fifth cruise and we are super excited! We have four children and would love to be a part of the FE group. We've participated is a few others and it is always a ton of fun!!! I've organized one before and found Google Docs to be very useful.

Please add us to your list!

DM - Shonna
DH - Jeff
DD - Amy (17)
DD - Ashley (16)
DD - Addy (14)
DS - Aidan (9)

Oops, forgot our room number. We have two cabins but just one extender. 2504/2506

Welcome! I'm excited to see who is joining us on this cruise! It will be my DH and myself, and our 9yo DS. This will be our second cruise.

Hello!! This will be my second cruise. My husband and I will be celebrating out first anniversary and BOTH of our birthdays. I am very excited for this cruise!! I just learned about the fish extender and trade. I am looking forward to participating in this. We have room 5656. Please add us to your list. Thank you!

Hello!! This will be my second cruise. My husband and I will be celebrating out first anniversary and BOTH of our birthdays. I am very excited for this cruise!! I just learned about the fish extender and trade. I am looking forward to participating in this. We have room 5656. Please add us to your list. Thank you!

This is our first Disney cruise and I would like to do the FE however I am new to it....I am not sure what the abbreviations are for however it's just my husband, daughter and myself.

Shayne
Hannah
BrookeHayden (7 yrs old)

Room 2523

Let me know if there is something else you need.

Ok. I Had knee replacement surgery on Monday mom home and really doing well. I just got on with my IPad and the ads are different from my PC. I'll update the list

Just to clarify.....if you are participating you need to hang a fish extender outside your room. There is a fish that hold it. It can be a bag or one purchased online. Ours were made by my niece.

You just need to put something in the FE ONCE during the cruise. Usually people purchase something for the kids and adults. The most important people are the kids since they love looking in the FE.

If you need anything more specific let us know on the boards.

We will need all the names and ages of your children
Adult names
Room number.

I'll update the current list next week. Email if you have specific questions.

Thanks everyone

Margaret

Do you mean the ads at the top and bottom, or what people are posting? The worst I've seen, but don't consider to be bad, are the Soma ads. Have you seen inappropriate ads?

Thanks again for organizing the FE!
No worries. Maybe it's my PC. Thanks

Hey there! We just got off the Dream and booked this cruise for this summer! This will be our fifth cruise and we are super excited! We have four children and would love to be a part of the FE group. We've participated is a few others and it is always a ton of fun!!! I've organized one before and found Google Docs to be very useful.

Please add us to your list!

DM - Shonna
DH - Jeff
DD - Amy (17)
DD - Ashley (16)
DD - Addy (14)
DS - Aidan (9)
Thanks Shonna.

Will do thanks.

Ok. I Had knee replacement surgery on Monday mom home and really doing well. I just got on with my IPad and the ads are different from my PC. I'll update the list

Just to clarify.....if you are participating you need to hang a fish extender outside your room. There is a fish that hold it. It can be a bag or one purchased online. Ours were made by my niece.

You just need to put something in the FE ONCE during the cruise. Usually people purchase something for the kids and adults. The most important people are the kids since they love looking in the FE.

If you need anything more specific let us know on the boards.

We will need all the names and ages of your children
Adult names
Room number.

I'll update the current list next week. Email if you have specific questions.

Thanks everyone

Margaret
Wow! Knee replacement? That's a tough one. I hope you are having a good recovery!

Hi everyone! My family of four are booked on this cruise also! It is our first Double Dip! I was wondering if anyone here had a good idea of which night might be the Pirate's Party or which nights will repeat in the dining rooms. It seems historically that nights 1 and 5 repeat . I am trying to plan and hopefully get a Palo dinner ressie. Thanks and happy planning!!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter