June 26, 2015 Dream Double Dip Bahamas

Welcome! I'm excited to see who is joining us on this cruise! It will be my DH and myself, and our 9yo DS. This will be our second cruise.

Just booked. Has anyone in this group thought about asking DCL to set up a mixology class for us in advance? I think it is about $20 and it is a blast. I would need about 10 couples (singles OK) at least. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will ask for more info which is cabin number, last name and number of adults. In any event, happy to be sailing...me, wife, 2 boys (9 and 7) and one girl (11). 21st Disney cruise. Paul Dillingham

Another thought is that I hate to close the groups so early. We still have over two months to go.

What if we close it on the Paid in Full date? Most other FE lists I've participated in have done that. That would be May 15th, I think? (6 weeks before sailing)

Hi Disney Friends,
My family and I are cruising for the first time and would love to be on the FE list!!

We are in room 9094 and my husband Dan and I, Jennifer have:
DS Gabriel age 12
DD Olivia age 5
DS Colin age 3.

We are traveling with a big group of friends and family;). Thanks for the help!

Just booked. Has anyone in this group thought about asking DCL to set up a mixology class for us in advance? I think it is about $20 and it is a blast. I would need about 10 couples (singles OK) at least. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will ask for more info which is cabin number, last name and number of adults. In any event, happy to be sailing...me, wife, 2 boys (9 and 7) and one girl (11). 21st Disney cruise. Paul Dillingham

Paul..Are you interested in joining the FE group? Please let me know. If you are, we will need your cabin number and names of everyone.

Margaret

Hi Disney Friends,
My family and I are cruising for the first time and would love to be on the FE list!!

We are in room 9094 and my husband Dan and I, Jennifer have:
DS Gabriel age 12
DD Olivia age 5
DS Colin age 3.

We are traveling with a big group of friends and family;). Thanks for the help!

OK Jennifer. Welcome to the group. I will add your names to one of the groups. I'll repost the groups. Looking forward to meeting you...Margaret

Notice we will be closing the FE groups on May 15th

Group 1—FE

2504/2506 Shonna/Jeff
20th Wedding Anniversary

Amy 17 girl

Ashley 16 girl

Addy 14 girl

Aidan 9 boy

2523 Shayne/Hannah

BrookeHayden 7 girl

2554 Wendi/Mark

Rory 10 girl

Eli 6 boy

6188 Sara

Stephanie 8 girl

6671 Steve/Jennifer

Emily 10 girl

7684 Kim

Grandaughter Ariana 7 girl

9544 Doug/Margaret
You don't need to buy us anything.

10120--All adults

Brianna
Tia
France

12002 Melissa

Trevor 19 boy

Chandler 13 boy

Clarice 11 girl

12528 Jason/Melissa 15th Wedding Anniversary

Dylan 13 boy

Connor 11 boy

Last edited:

Notice we will be closing the FE list on May 15th

Group 2—FE

5656 Betsi/Matthew First Anniversary

6/27—Betsi Birthday

6/29—Matt’s Birthday

6182 Carissa/Marty

Max 9 boy

7531 Lisa 6/26 Birthday

Sonja 7 girl

Gabriel 9 boy

8527 Tom/Sara

Andrew 15 boy

Braden 12 boy

Colton 9 boy

8025--Susie

8029--Barb

9094--Dan/Jennifer Karen--Nana

Gabriel 12 boy

Olivia 5 girl

Colin 3 boy

9546 Brian/Amanda

Ben 11 boy

Raegan 8 girl

10054 Audrey

Barrett 11 boy

12512 Allison

Arissa 12 girl

Anthony 11 boy

Aniya 10 girl

Ashton 10 boy

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone,

Just wanted to make sure everyone keeps checking the lists. We've added folks to both lists. This will be happening until May 15th or if we think we have sufficient participants.

Margaret

This our first Disney Cruise - I am taking my 7 year old granddaughter. We would like to participate in the Fish Extender. Please add us to the list. I will get you our stateroom number.

Thanks,

Kim

My stateroom is 7684 and I have a my 7 year old granddaughter, Ariana. She would like to join one of the fish extender groups.

Thanks,

Kim

Hi Margaret!

I forgot to add when I first posted that Jeff and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on this cruise! Our anniversary is actually June 3, 1995 but this was the best cruise for us, so it will be a little late, but that's okay!

Getting closer - can't wait!

Shonna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!