June 26, 2011 5 Nights on the Disney Dream!!!!

I am hoping to get a preview of the 2010/2011 school calendar before the 2011 Disney World packages are released. Then I will decided for sure when to go. It would be neat to be in the World for the 4th of July but I am worried about crowds. I've never been during a peak time- was anyone here? What is it like? Are the lines crazy?
We went last July 2009 during 4th of July week. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. Our previous trips were during Thanksgiving week, Christmas/New Years, August & May. If I were to rank them from most crowded to least it would be: Christmas/New Years, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, August & May. The only thing that happened during our 4th of July week vacation is that it did rain and quite a bit. So, I don't know if that drives the crowds away. We were at DHS one day and it poured BUCKETS for about hour and that really cleared out the park. I also use Tourguide Mike to help out with the touring. Definitely go with a plan of attack on what you plan to do each day at each park.

Also, the waterparks are GREAT. However, if it does rain don't count on getting a refund. They did close a couple slides down when the lightning started. You just have to plan for it!!!

We are on this cruise as well. I'm going with 2 of my college friends and their families. So far, we have 13 people going. We hope to add more to the group... Can't wait.

We are also going on the Baltics in the summer.

We are on this cruise as well. I'm going with 2 of my college friends and their families. So far, we have 13 people going. We hope to add more to the group... Can't wait.

We are also going on the Baltics in the summer.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
We are a group of 13, too. I have some others hoping to join us as well! This is going to be a GREAT GROUP and a FANTASTIC CRUISE!

Well, we have one more Monday out of the way before our cruise!!!!:rotfl:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Well, we have one more Monday out of the way before our cruise!!!!:rotfl:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

We had a great weekend- Thanks! This week is full of Girl Scout training! Tonight- COOKIES!

One down. How many to go? :scratchin

Never mind. That just might be too darn depressing...

WAY TOO MANY!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Added to the 2011 Dream cruise meet thread list.... :thumbsup2

Thanks! Lets see who else finds this fantastic group!

Thanks you!

Ahhhh, Cookie Mom Training. I remember it well.

Well, training is over! I am officially a brownie Girl Scout Leader!:cheer2::cheer2: I am so glad I have a cookie mom! That meeting was crazy! :eek: I cant wait to hand over the paperwork for that job!:lmao:
Now to get ready for Thanksgiving! I have 30 people coming to my haouse on Thanksgiving, my house looks like a bomb went off (you know how it is when Mom is gone all week) and my DH is rebuilding our deck! To top it all off, I have to make 85 pounds of turkey on Monday for a lunch on Tuesday at the school where I work.

Have ya'll checked out the Black Friday ads yet? Some of them are really good! I cant wait to go shopping!

We are on this cruise as well!!!
It is myself, DH, and DD (14) and my parents are also joining us. We are in a 6B cabin at the back of the ship. Can't wait and can't believe it is so far away...:sad1:

Have ya'll checked out the Black Friday ads yet? Some of them are really good! I cant wait to go shopping!

For years I never missed the BF frenzy. I remember one year standing in line with other crazies at Walmart for Furbies. No Furby but it was fun

I plan on sitting down this weekend to figure out if there is anything worth getting up at 4AM for. I usually have a wee headache from the previous day's merriment so it has to be good stuff cheap :laughing:.

We are on this cruise as well!!!
It is myself, DH, and DD (14) and my parents are also joining us. We are in a 6B cabin at the back of the ship. Can't wait and can't believe it is so far away...:sad1:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Welcome to the group!!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Wow! This group is growing quickly. I know someone asked about our B2B a few pages back. We were able to get the same cabin for both cruises. I have always wanted to do a B2B and I can;t believe we finally have one booked on the Dream. :cool1::cheer2:

Ami

mickey-minnie-thanksgiving.gif

Hope everyone has a Safe & Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a house full of family! I think my brother and his family are going to join us on this cruise!:cool1: Add 3 more to our group!
Now off to bed for Black Friday shopping!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a house fullof family and I think I convincedmy brother and his familyto join us on this cruise!:cool1: Add 3 more to our group!
Now off to bed for Black Friday shopping!

Black Friday Shopping!!!!!! :scared:

Did it once, Never again.....:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter