June 26, 2011 5 Nights on the Disney Dream!!!!

Crystal - that is a funny story -perhaps you were talking to someone in India :confused3:laughing: It is funny when you have to educate the CM's on the phone.

I didn't know about the new info released on Dreams - sounds great - especially the swim up bar....:thumbsup2

Actually, she was in Georgia!!! Can you believe it!!! She did ask me where I got all my info. I told her the DIS, of course!:)

I love the idea of the swim up bar. I haven't been to the adult pool yet. We have been way to busy on our previous cruises to enjoy it. I will make it a point to have at least 1 drink at that bar, though.

Welcome aboard scotto923!:welcome:party::welcome:

I see this was your first post as well. !!!CAUTION!!! THe DISBoards are very addicting!!!!:rotfl::rotfl2::laughing:

Have you cruised Disney before? About 1/2 of my crew has cruised Disney in the past and for the other 1/2, this is their first Disney cruise! Only 510 days to go!!!!

yea we like disney myself and my dw and one ds will be are 4th cruise and my other ds will be his 3rd

Howdy! I've just moved a previous reservation over to the June 26th 2011 sailing on the Dream and my family is SO excited :woohoo: which says alot since we were originally sailing on this summer's Baltic cruise!!! I'm twisting arms to get my sister & niece to join us again as well ~~ looking forward to a great cruise.

btw...i've been a DIS lurker for many years:surfweb:

Howdy! I've just moved a previous reservation over to the June 26th 2011 sailing on the Dream and my family is SO excited :woohoo: which says alot since we were originally sailing on this summer's Baltic cruise!!! I'm twisting arms to get my sister & niece to join us again as well ~~ looking forward to a great cruise.

:welcome::welcome:Welcome DCL_FAN_TAC!! I can not believe how our group is growing! This is so very exciting!!!

DCL_FAN- I was counting up your past cruises in your signature! WOW! Impressive!! You are going on the Wonder Panama Canal Crossing- I am jealous! And the June 2011 cruise will be #10! What a way to celebrate! We are very happy to have you onboard!

:welcome::welcome:Welcome DCL_FAN_TAC!! I can not believe how our group is growing! This is so very exciting!!!

DCL_FAN- I was counting up your past cruises in your signature! WOW! Impressive!! You are going on the Wonder Panama Canal Crossing- I am jealous! And the June 2011 cruise will be #10! What a way to celebrate! We are very happy to have you onboard!

We are glad to be booked! Actually the Panama Canal cruise is our 10th -- somehow my signature line isn't showing all the information, but i'm sure to get that figured out soon :thumbsup2! This will be our 1st cruise to the Bahamas, we've enjoyed the Caribbean too much pirate:! Yes, Disney is our favorite destination ::MickeyMo we LOVE the Mouse ::MickeyMo

We are glad to be booked! Actually the Panama Canal cruise is our 10th -- somehow my signature line isn't showing all the information, but i'm sure to get that figured out soon :thumbsup2! This will be our 1st cruise to the Bahamas, we've enjoyed the Caribbean too much pirate:! Yes, Disney is our favorite destination ::MickeyMo we LOVE the Mouse ::MickeyMo

WOW!! 11 Disney Cruises!! So you will be a Platinum Castaway member- COOL:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I see you are from Houston! I am originally from Corpus Christi! We were in Texas in September for my niece's wedding.:bride:

Are ya'll doing Disney World with the cruise? We are- we're just not sure if it will be before the cruise or after. It depends on the kid's school calendar; which should be out next month. Their last day of school is usually around the 15th of June but this changes due to snow days. I would prefer to go before the cruise but will have to wait and see.:)

WOW!! 11 Disney Cruises!! So you will be a Platinum Castaway member- COOL:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I see you are from Houston! I am originally from Corpus Christi! We were in Texas in September for my niece's wedding.:bride:

Are ya'll doing Disney World with the cruise? We are- we're just not sure if it will be before the cruise or after. It depends on the kid's school calendar; which should be out next month. Their last day of school is usually around the 15th of June but this changes due to snow days. I would prefer to go before the cruise but will have to wait and see.:)

:cool1::banana::cool1:Platinum, we will be! There is another DIS poster that has the goal of 100 Disney cruises before 50th birthday...I can only dream:cloud9:as my DH faints at the prices:eek:

So, you came to Texas for the cool weather:rotfl:in September! I picked the June 26th sailing, so we could have the option of WDW before or after...we also get school schedules at the end of March and have HOME privileges at DVC's Saratoga Springs. Trying to convince my DSis and DNiece to join us again -- they are in Maryland were school ends mid-June, for Texas we finish up usually the end of May depending on how the calendar falls (of course, we start back in August:mad:)

Howdy & Welcome Aboard!

Love seeing all the DCL's under your belt :worship::worship:

I see you are on the PC Repo!!! We did the 2008 EBPC Repo and it was, by far, the best vacation ever!

Hoping my first cruise on the new ship tops it :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Howdy & Welcome Aboard!

Love seeing all the DCL's under your belt :worship::worship:

I see you are on the PC Repo!!! We did the 2008 EBPC Repo and it was, by far, the best vacation ever!

Hoping my first cruise on the new ship tops it :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks -- I was telling someone this morning how much my family loves to cruise, and only on DCL...they replied that maybe I should seek counseling, to which I said "Hi, my name is TAC and I'm addicted to DCL...DIS is my support group!" :worship::worship: I'm pretty sure they went home and checked the DCL website for cruise dates:rotfl2:

For the PC Repo, we are looking forward to being on the ship for the 8 extra days -- just hoping DD's new high school will be :thumbsup2 the off-site time request!

Off to Super Bowl commerical watching -- be safe everyone!

I'm pretty sure I will be on this cruise as well. I'm so excited!!! It's a graduation present for my brother and I (college graduation!):woohoo:

I'm pretty sure I will be on this cruise as well. I'm so excited!!! It's a graduation present for my brother and I (college graduation!):woohoo:

Sounds like everyone in your family will be celebrating!:woohoo: Pre-congratulations on graduation -- :thumbsup2now back to studying!

Thanks! It'll be fun and definitely worth the wait!
I wish I could study, but the DIS Boards are so addicting! I check it like every five minutes.:rolleyes1

Add me to the list for this cruise! There will actually be 5 of us: 2 single moms and 3 kids. Myself and my DD; and then my DF and her 2 DDs. We are in 2 9B cabins. The DDs will be 7, 6, 3 at the time of the cruise

This is our (myself and my DD) second cruise. Definitely hooked. But the first for my DF and her girls. I've got 2 trips to Disneyland to do first, so planning for the cruise will be limited until after July. Looking forward to another fabulous time and I can't wait to see the new ship.

Jennifer

Thanks! It'll be fun and definitely worth the wait!
I wish I could study, but the DIS Boards are so addicting! I check it like every five minutes.:rolleyes1

:confused3what addiction:confused3:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: 100 years ago my now DH took me to WDW for my college graduation, it was so much fun:cool1::yay::cool1:

This is our (myself and my DD) second cruise. Definitely hooked.

Jennifer

This will be my fourth Disney Cruise; I'm so excited!! They are so much fun. I can definitely see myself doing one or two every year:cool1:

:confused3what addiction:confused3:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: 100 years ago my now DH took me to WDW for my college graduation, it was so much fun:cool1::yay::cool1:

It's the best - going to WDW or in my case a Disney Cruise for graduation. They are worth the wait. Knowing that I have those trips coming up makes me work hard so that the trip will be worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter