• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 26, 2011 5 Nights on the Disney Dream!!!!

theostwalts

DIS Veteran
Hey Everybody!!!!!

I did not see a thread for this date yet, so I thought I would get one going.

Just booked this today....Cat 5c!!!!

It will be me, DW and 2dds!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1:

Right now we are 4 staterooms with 13 cruisers!

Myself, Husband and DD (9 at cruise time) in 5D
My Mom, Sister and Niece (16 at cruise time) in 5D
Mom's Friend and her grandson (15 at cruise time) in 5D
MyBrother, Sister in Law and Nephew (13 at cruise time
My Best Bud, Her Son, Another Friend and Her Son in 5D

We are all very excited about this cruise! :banana::banana::banana:
Can't wait to chat more about plans, adventures, etc! :thumbsup2

Just watching the news- saw that the Carolina's are getting hit hard by Ida. We hope you and your family are safe! :grouphug::grouphug:

Only 592 days until we sail!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just watching the news- saw that the Carolina's are gettinghit hard Ida. We hope you and your family are safe! :grouphug::grouphug:

Only 592 days until we sail!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks!!!! We live just north of Charlotte, so it's pretty much just rain here. It has been cold and rainy for the past 2 days.

Looks like you have a big group going!!!! Bet you all can't wait!!!!!

:cool1:

Thanks!!!! We live just north of Charlotte, so it's pretty much just rain here. It has been cold and rainy for the past 2 days.

Looks like you have a big group going!!!! Bet you all can't wait!!!!!

:cool1:

Glad to hear ya'll are safe. The weather has been pretty good up here the last few days. Cold in the morning (today it was 25 when I got up) but could be 55 by this afternoon.:woohoo:

We are very excited! :yay: 6 of us have cruised before and it will be the first time for the other 7.

How old are your daughters? My DD is looking forward to making new friends on the trip!:cutie:

Glad to hear ya'll are safe. The weather has been pretty good up here the last few days. Cold in the morning (today it was 25 when I got up) but could be 55 by this afternoon.:woohoo:

We are very excited! :yay: 6 of us have cruised before and it will be the first time for the other 7.

How old are your daughters? My DD is looking forward to making new friends on the trip!:cutie:

My daughters will be 15 and 11 by cruise time. Savannah will turn 15 two days before the cruise, so we are hoping to spend some time in WDW before the cruise!!!:cool1:

This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We are really looking forward to seeing the new ship!!!

We have a back to back booked starting with this cruise! Can't wait for 9 nights on the Dream! It will be cruise 7 and 8 for us.

Our party will be myself and DH along with DD who wil be 11 and DS who will be just shy of 8.

Ami

We have a back to back booked starting with this cruise! Can't wait for 9 nights on the Dream! It will be cruise 7 and 8 for us.

Our party will be myself and DH along with DD who wil be 11 and DS who will be just shy of 8.

Ami

Welcome Aboard!

I must say, I am super jealous!! :worship::worship:8 Cruises!! :scared1: Back to Back on the Dream!! :scared1:WOW!!! :worship::worship::worship:

In our travel party, we have a princess: who will be 10, almost 11 and a pirate: who will have just turned 9- close to your princess: and pirate:!

I can tell already that we are going to have a great time on the Dream with everyone!!

HOWDY! :wave:

We are lucky enough to be on this cruise with you all.

Our traveling party is myself, DH & DD (15 at cruise time). We plan on doing WDW after the cruise.

Ami - YAHOO on the B2B. Are you able to keep the same cabin?

I am so exciting to be able to check out the new ship!!!

HOWDY! :wave:

We are lucky enough to be on this cruise with you all.

Our traveling party is myself, DH & DD (15 at cruise time). We plan on doing WDW after the cruise.

Ami - YAHOO on the B2B. Are you able to keep the same cabin?

I am so exciting to be able to check out the new ship!!!

:wave::wave::wave:WELCOME Mary Ann and Family!:wave::wave::wave:

We are planning on doing Disney too but before the cruise, I think. It depends on when school gets out.

I see you are from Mass- Hi Neighbor!! We are going to Mass this weekend for the Equine Affair and to the mall. Hoping to get some Christmas shopping done!

Thanks for the welcome Crystal.

Funny, I just got back from a weekend in N. Conway this past Monday and I most certainly got some Christmas shopping done!

I would like to go to WDW before but when you factor in possible snow days it would be cutting it way too close to missing the last days of school.

Welcome Aboard Mary Ann and Ami!!!!

Looks like all of us are planning on WDW either before or after the cruise. We are going to try to go before because one of our dds turns 15 on the 24th. Our other dd will be 12 at the time of the cruise.

We can't wait!!!!

:cool1::cool1:

Thanks for the welcome Crystal.

Funny, I just got back from a weekend in N. Conway this past Monday and I most certainly got some Christmas shopping done!

I would like to go to WDW before but when you factor in possible snow days it would be cutting it way too close to missing the last days of school.

I am hoping to get a preview of the 2010/2011 school calendar before the 2011 Disney World packages are released. Then I will decided for sure when to go. It would be neat to be in the World for the 4th of July but I am worried about crowds. I've never been during a peak time- was anyone here? What is it like? Are the lines crazy?

I am hoping to get a preview of the 2010/2011 school calendar before the 2011 Disney World packages are released. Then I will decided for sure when to go. It would be neat to be in the World for the 4th of July but I am worried about crowds. I've never been during a peak time- was anyone here? What is it like? Are the lines crazy?

We have never been in the summer at all. We have gone in October and November. We did go the day after Thanksgiving before our last cruise. It was very crowded, but we managed to get a lot done.

I am wondering about the heat in the summer!!! We may try to hit a water park. Has anyone done any of Disney's water parks?

When DD was young we always went to WDW the first or second week of November and had the park to ourselves. We were so spoiled.

In 2006 we went 12/26 thru New Year's. It don't get much busier than that! Many days they had displayed, on those digital traffic signs, that one or more parks were closed due to capacity by noon :scared1:. I had purchased a subscription to Tour Guide Mike and used his touring strategies as well as his "Best Days to Visit Each Park" guide. We had no problems touring the parks. You just have to be at the entrance at least 30 minutes before park opening and you will be fine.

I also went this past August and we did fine. It's very hot, but we just arrived at opening then left for a PM break and returned to the parks after the sun went down.

As long as you have a rough plan and get to the parks early it really isn't bad at all, IMO.

We have been trying to get to a water park the last three visits. Something always happens to mess up our plans. We are going to try again during our upcoming April trip.

Does anyone have any WDW trips planned in the near future?

Count us in!!! DH, DD (8) and me! I would love to do B2B, but DH isn't sure he wants to go right back to Nassau again.
We were on the Magic this past July and can't get back on the ship soon enough!
We are going to WDW Thanksgiving 2010 too!

Count us in!!! DH, DD (8) and me! I would love to do B2B, but DH isn't sure he wants to go right back to Nassau again.

:welcome: Welcome :welcome:

Just tell DH he can always have the AquaDuck all to himself on the B2B while everyone else gets off at Nassau :thumbsup2

WOW! I can't believe how much our group has grown in just a few days! This is so exciting! So far we have:

16 Adults
6 :smickey:men 10 ::MinnieMowomen

princess:Girls:
1- 8 years old
1- 9 years old
1- 10 years old
1- 11 years old
1- 12 years old
2- 15 years old
1- 16 years old

pirate:Boys:
1- 7 almost 8 years old
1- 9 years old
1- 15 years old

I am still undecided about when to go to Disney. We haven't had the oppertunity to do any of the water parks yet- maybe this time:confused3

I am scheduled to be going to Disney in July for a work conference (It's a tough job but someone has to do it:lmao:)so I guess I will see what the parks are like then. May is our normal time to go and the park crowds have been great!

Welcome to the group!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter