• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 26, 2011 5 Nights on the Disney Dream!!!!

of our "Dream" b2b!!! :woohoo: We board the Dream on the 21st of June and continue sailing with this cruise! It will be DH (53 at cruise time) and me (also 53 at cruise time). We are very excited to sail on the Dream! It will be cruises 7 and 8 for us! :beach:It helps make up for the disappointment we felt when we had to cancel our Baltic cruise for this June:sad:

We would be interested in FEs too. We've never participated before, though we have seen the FEs onboard.

:goodvibes I hope there doing pirate night lol my ds turns 5 2 weeks after we sail so were celebrating his birthday on there and hes adicted like crazy to pirates so thats the perfect night. Oh cant wait :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I WANNA GO NOW :banana::lovestruc :dance3:

Just got off the phone with DCL Reservations all of the inside staterooms are sold out already...

Lowest available cat is 9A Deluxe Oceanview

Just booked my sister and her fam on this sailing

WOW! It is filling up quickly! YEAH! More cruisers to add to our list! Has your sister and family cruised before?

Do you think will have the Pirate Night and Fireworks????

I sure hope so. This was so much fun on past cruises. And my Great Nephew is really looking forward to this!
I noticed you are in CT. We are in NH, Maginoux is in MA and Ahoymaty is in NY. We are all neighbors!

of our "Dream" b2b!!! :woohoo: We board the Dream on the 21st of June and continue sailing with this cruise! It will be DH (53 at cruise time) and me (also 53 at cruise time). We are very excited to sail on the Dream! It will be cruises 7 and 8 for us! :beach:It helps make up for the disappointment we felt when we had to cancel our Baltic cruise for this June:sad:

We would be interested in FEs too. We've never participated before, though we have seen the FEs onboard.

WELCOME!! Glad you joined us. I am glad to hear you are interested in fish extenders! It is so much fun!

I have to share with everyone what I have been doing this weekend! My DNiece (14), who will be sailing with us, was in her first high school play. They did Footloose and it has been FANTASTIC! There are 65 kids in the performance and all I can say is WOW!!!! It was amazing! I am the director of a cosmetology school in the area and I have been to all the performances with my students to do hair and makeup. My DD has been tagging along and we have all had a great time. Way to go North Country Community Theater!

Cswan1 No this will be their 3 DCL but the first with an inside state room They really want the Virtual Porthole... I called back on Friday night and got them a confirmed cabin # interior Cat 11A we are still 11c Guarantee (there are only about 20 rooms on the ship with 11c and they are all on deck 2) I hope we get an upgrade but don't want to lose that Virtual Porthole....

We are in NH a lot my wife's family built a Cabin in Twin Mt.

We have been thinking about how to make our FE's we are also going to give my Sister one for Christmas so they can join in the fun..

WELCOME!! Glad you joined us. I am glad to hear you are interested in fish extenders! It is so much fun!

I have to share with everyone what I have been doing this weekend! My DNiece (14), who will be sailing with us, was in her first high school play. They did Footloose and it has been FANTASTIC! There are 65 kids in the performance and all I can say is WOW!!!! It was amazing! I am the director of a cosmetology school in the area and I have been to all the performances with my students to do hair and makeup. My DD has been tagging along and we have all had a great time. Way to go North Country Community Theater!

Congrats to your DNiece and her school!

Thanks for the welcome, y'all will tell this novice what she needs to do and how to make this Extender, right? :confused3 LOL

This will be the first part of our B2B. I think they will be qite popular with the shorter itineraries on the Dream!

Wow an active thread for a cruise so far out :goodvibes

We just booked I am excited but my wife is now having 2nd thoughts...

We love to cruise and went on the Magic 2/07 my son (now 6) loved the kids club my daughter (now 4) doesn't remember the nursery. My wife loved the days at sea as there was so much to do..

We were on the Magic when they announced the 2 ships we all were wondering why the Good Morning America Crew cot on in St. Thomas then Captain Tom told us at dinner...

Can't wait to get on board and check out the new ship! :cool1: It will be myself and my daughter (12) and my sister-in-law and her daughter (also 12) We have done 4 disney cruises, but it will be the first for the others.
The trip is a gift for the girls for graduating into what we Canadians call senior public school or junior high. It's also a surprise for my niece -- she has no idea..... Let's hope they make it or there will be two very dissapointed moms!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Lisa

This will be the first part of our B2B. I think they will be qite popular with the shorter itineraries on the Dream!

:welcome::welcome: Welcome Aboard!!!!:welcome::welcome:

[I have to share with everyone what I have been doing this weekend! My DNiece (14), who will be sailing with us, was in her first high school play. They did Footloose and it has been FANTASTIC! There are 65 kids in the performance and all I can say is WOW!!!! It was amazing! I am the director of a cosmetology school in the area and I have been to all the performances with my students to do hair and makeup. My DD has been tagging along and we have all had a great time. Way to go North Country Community Theater!

Congrats to your Niece, and what great experience for your students. Some of those HS productions are quite impressive!

Do you think will have the Pirate Night and Fireworks????

I would be shocked if they didn't. Don't all of the itineraries have one now?

Well, I did some quick adding and it looks like we are at 78+ in our group so far! I am so excited about this

Are we going to start some kind of roll call on Post #1 at some point? :confused3
Thanks for the welcome, y'all will tell this novice what she needs to do and how to make this Extender, right? :confused3 LOL

Count us in sounds cool... Just let us know as we get closer exactly what we need to do/bring :)

Being craft-challenged, I got my FE from a DISer on eBay. I forget her name, but I know many have ordered from her so the main board should be able to help with the name if you are interested. They are awesome and VERY reasonable. She has many made & ready to go that she just adds the personalization to.

Ok I see where people have stickers or magnets or something on there doors. Whatss that about?

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that this is my graduation cruise!!! I told my parents that all I want for Christmas this year is a graduation cruise on the Dream. :goodvibes

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that this is my graduation cruise!!! I told my parents that all I want for Christmas this year is a graduation cruise on the Dream. :goodvibes

I am graduating from college this december I hope lol. I told my dh that my cruise is my present. LOL Good luck hope to see you there.:cool1::cool1:

:confused3:rotfl2:Ok its official Girl scout cookies are horrible lol. Ok they are soo yummy but so horrible when you ahve a cruise coming up lol and trying to get all this weight off. Lol I LOVE them and cant resist them but have to lol.

Soo excited I found this thread!!! We are joining yall for our 10th wedding anniversary (June 30th)!! This is our first cruise EVER!! Feels a little wierd since I know nothing about cruising!! It will be me, dh, ds (5 at cruise time), and dd (3 at cruise time). We have never booked anything so far in advance! We are in a 9B stateroom! I am trying to do everything myself since I have the time. Hopefully I won't regret that later!:lmao: Next on the list is to get passports. We live in south GA so we will be driving to the boat. It seems so wierd to be so excited about a boat that isn't even finished yet!! Looking forward to everyones tips and we are definitely participating with the Fish Extenders (Once I figure out what they are);)!!!

Oops! I mean an 8D room. We changed our mind soo many times!! No verandahs with our kiddos! We wanted a porthole instead!

Ok I see where people have stickers or magnets or something on there doors. Whatss that about?

They are door magnets. They can say just about anything! There are some great threads on here showing examples. Check them out! Before our last cruise, we had a bon voyage party and made magnets. We will have to do it again!

My fingers and toes are crossed for you! I hope you and your family can join us!

These are awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!

Soo excited I found this thread!!! We are joining yall for our 10th wedding anniversary (June 30th)!! This is our first cruise EVER!! Feels a little wierd since I know nothing about cruising!! It will be me, dh, ds (5 at cruise time), and dd (3 at cruise time). We have never booked anything so far in advance! We are in a 9B stateroom! I am trying to do everything myself since I have the time. Hopefully I won't regret that later!:lmao: Next on the list is to get passports. We live in south GA so we will be driving to the boat. It seems so wierd to be so excited about a boat that isn't even finished yet!! Looking forward to everyones tips and we are definitely participating with the Fish Extenders (Once I figure out what they are);)!!!

WELCOME! GLAD YOU JOINED US! We are going to have a great group! And how exciting- your first cruise!!!!!

I will try to see about adding an updated list of cruisers to the first page! And I will include who is interested in fish extenders!

They are door magnets. They can say just about anything! There are some great threads on here showing examples. Check them out! Before our last cruise, we had a bon voyage party and made magnets. We will have to do it again!

If you do a party let me know ill come up. Ill bring the kids they would love it. Let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter