• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 22, 2013 FANTASY 7 night western cruise *UPDATE FE signup

Lucky U it was a full Harvest Moon. When I was younger we used to go to the State Forest to watch the full moon come up. I would of loved to be with you guys on the ship:thumbsup2pixiedust:

Does anyone know if Remy has lunch and how much is it I would like to take my Grandaughter she is going to be 18princess::hourglass

i would rather spend 25$ more and go to dinner!!! Ive heard that it is like no other dining experience you have ever known. unless you are loaded!!:rotfl:

DW and I thought the brunch was worth $50. Not so sure about it now without all the champagne. The dinner is only $25 more, but the champagne/wine pairings are another $99 each on top of that. With the brunch, the champagne was included. For 2 people to have brunch with more than one glass of champagne now, it's $150. For 2 people to have dinner with the pairings, it's $348. I'm not sure the dinner is worth that much more if cost is a factor and you like to drink.

DW and I thought the brunch was worth $50. Not so sure about it now without all the champagne. The dinner is only $25 more, but the champagne/wine pairings are another $99 each on top of that. With the brunch, the champagne was included. For 2 people to have brunch with more than one glass of champagne now, it's $150. For 2 people to have dinner with the pairings, it's $348. I'm not sure the dinner is worth that much more if cost is a factor and you like to drink.

We wouldn't be drinking. so unless the brunch was your dinner then it would be ok. i love a fancy dinner though. princess:

Hotel booked for the night before=check!

Man I'm on a roll!!!! Getting excited, airfare next:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter