June 22, 2013 FANTASY 7 night western cruise *UPDATE FE signup

kimsue68

Mouseketeer
I will be on this cruise with my DH, my mom, and my 11yo ds and my 9 yo dd. This will be our third cruise with Disney and I just Love Disney Cruise Line the best so far over every other vacation we have ever been on!!
Also cruising with us will be my sister and her family.

Here is our list of our group!
Kim(kimsue68) :hippie:
Pat ::cool1:
Barb(babs417) :yay:
Derek 11 :darth:
Leah 9 princess:
Michi :upsidedow
Sam :cool2:
Tiffany ::lovestruc
Sammy 14 :crazy:
Johnny 10 ::jester:
:hippie:

Post your info here. And we'll list everybody here in the first post
kimsue68-ds10, dd8
babs417
michi-dd16, ds13, ds9
becca-becca-ds14, dd12, dd8
DisneyGirl421
disneybarbie w/DH
kfamilylovesdisney-dd13, ds11, ds9
bzkds-ds21, dd19, dd15, ds13, ds2
stl82 w/DW, 2dd's, 2dSil's, dGs8
ewinme & parents-dd14, dd16
StephC1217-ds6 ON HONEYMOON!!
drecam w/DH, ds8, dd5
kfamilylovesdisney w/DH, dd15, ds13, ds11
LVaughn w/DW, ds16, dd13
gloria1016 w/ds13, ds12, dd9
mike&janHuff w/DH, ds13
1princess1prince w/DH, dd11, ds9
socalbaby
grandpawelch w/DH, dd, dsl, dgd, dgd
gailg3horses w/mom, nephew9, dbro, gf, ds8
puppytrainer w/dd8

The link to our cruise FE sign up is here:
The cutoff date is April 8, 2013, which is 75 days before we sail
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...com&txt=here&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13457764815212

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

We will be on this cruise.
Me, DH, DS 14 now, DD 12 now and DD 8 now, plus my mom, mother-in-law, and 4 more adults.
We love DCL too!!!

We'll be on this cruise too! :)

My mom, dad, sister, and me. I'll be 25 by that time, and my sister will be 27.

It will be our 7th cruise (3 Magic, 2 Wonder, 1 Dream), and we are super excited! So long to wait though... :(

Hopefully I will be able to go one of the Fantasy's cast preview cruises, so if that happens I'll be able to tell you all about it!

Hi!

We have booked on this cruise too :goodvibes

This will be our second cruise.. first one on the Dream this summer (5 nights to the Bahamas as part of our honeymoon) and we can't wait to sail again!!

It will be me and DH, both 20-somethings :cutie:

Looking forward to planning & counting down with everyone.. only 594 days to go! :laughing:

Emma princess: x

Hi there! Our family of 5 booked this cruise for 2013 and we are looking forward to it!

We were on the Dream for a 5 day, double dip at Castaway Cay this past June 2011. We decided to take off a year from cruising ($$$) and try a 7 day (our first 7 day) in 2013.

The wait will be exciting as well, I am sure : )

Nice to meet you!

Leah

Just booked! This will be our second cruise, we did a 4 night Dream last July. It will be me, Dh and some assortment of our children, depending on college schedules and jobs.. Ds21, Dd19, Dd15, Ds13 and possibly our fosterDs2 (if we are able to adopt him).

Beth

As you can tell this is my first post here on disboards. We have cruised before on Carnival and Royal Caribbean so I spent time over at Cruise Critic. However, just booked on this cruise,our first on Disney. It will be my wife (Kathleen), daughter (Rebecca), son-in-law (Joe) and grandson (Nathan).

Sorry I am not into the abbreviations, guess I'm too old fashioned. By the way, the 82 in my user name is NOT my age!

When I have been able to access the forums here I find them very helpful. A lot more action here that on the cc Disney forum. I have found this board to be very slow, even unusable at times. From what I have read it should be corrected soon.

Other than getting our reservation done, not a whole lot of planning yet other than we will be arriving a couple days before the cruise, probably staying at the Hilton or Doubletree in Cocoa Beach.

Like lots of folks mention Disney is quite a bit more costly than Carnival and Royal Caribbean but from what I have read and from talking to others who have been on Disney, it is well worth the extra.

I look forward to "talking" to others who will also be on this sailing. Too bad it is 504 days away!

David

We are booked!!! Now we just have to wait forever!!

Cruising is me (Patti), husband (Ben), daughters (Kirsten will be 15 on cruise), and Morgan (will be 17 on cruise) and my parents. I am sure they will be checking in soon also.

This is the 3rd cruise for my husband and me, and the second for our girls. We surprised them in 2011 with a 5 day double dip on the Dream and they are hooked. We are cruising in June of 2013 to get it the trip in before our oldest turns 18 so she can do the Vibe one more time.

We are booked in a 9D room because we had this same room on the Dream and it was huge.

500+ days is going to be a long wait to get back on a Disney Ship.

Patti, glad to see your note. I thought maybe my post killed the thread.

David

Hi everyone!

It's nice to see more people booking on this cruise :goodvibes - I'm so excited for it, been checking the Disney news regularly for updates on the ship!

Just wondering... how and when do you become part of the 'Castaway Cay Club'? This will be our second Disney cruise so I think we will now be members for our 2013 cruise.

Emma princess:

David - you definitely didn't kill the thread.

Emma - if you have cruised once then you are a castaway club member. My confirmation for this cruise shows the club # for each member of our sailing party. When you check in this time you will get a lanyard for each member in your party that has sailed with Disney before. :banana:

Plus when you get to your stateroom - there is a special gift waiting for you:cool1:

Patti.. our girls will be all about the same age on the cruise.. maybe they can "meet up" on Facebook before the cruise. We did that last summer before our first cruise and my daughter was very happy to have a friend on board!

Of course, anyone else who is interested with their kids as well... my son will be 14 when we cruise, so he'll also be in Vibe but would love to have a buddy to ride the Aquaduck and hang out with!

Beth

David - you definitely didn't kill the thread.

Emma - if you have cruised once then you are a castaway club member. My confirmation for this cruise shows the club # for each member of our sailing party. When you check in this time you will get a lanyard for each member in your party that has sailed with Disney before. :banana:

Plus when you get to your stateroom - there is a special gift waiting for you:cool1:

Thank you so much for the info - I've just logged onto the DCL website and found my Castaway Cay number :goodvibes - I didn't know if there would be a problem as I booked our first cruise in my maiden name (we went on the Dream for our honeymoon!) and then next year's is in my married name.

Excited to see on the website that it is now 499 days to go! :yay:

Emma princess: x

We are booked on this cruise for our honeymoon:love:

It will be me, future DH, and our DS (he just turned 6- he will be 7 by the time the cruise rolls around...) We just couldnt imagine leaving DS at home so yes, he is coming on our honeymoon!!

It has been pretty quiet here but with so much time prior to our sailing I guess that is to be expected. My wife and I are just finishing up a couple of weeks in Scottsdale; we return home tomorrow (Friday). Time for one more round of golf before we leave.

I have been reading the Disney forum every couple of days so I can learn about how the Disney cruises operate. Since this will be our first cruise with a child (grandson Nathan who will be 8) it adds a little more complexity to planning. Our other cruises have been adults so it is much easier to figure out what to do.

There is plenty of time to get it all sorted out.

It has been pretty quiet here but with so much time prior to our sailing I guess that is to be expected. My wife and I are just finishing up a couple of weeks in Scottsdale; we return home tomorrow (Friday). Time for one more round of golf before we leave.

I have been reading the Disney forum every couple of days so I can learn about how the Disney cruises operate. Since this will be our first cruise with a child (grandson Nathan who will be 8) it adds a little more complexity to planning. Our other cruises have been adults so it is much easier to figure out what to do.

There is plenty of time to get it all sorted out.

Hi! Yes I guess it will take a while for this thread to get a bit more activity.. still 485 days to go :cloud9:

I don't know if you've used the Passporter website at all - I found them really useful when planning our cruise last year, we'd never cruised before so I was searching for as much info online as I could! :cutie:

http://www.passporter.com/disney-cruises/home.html

Emma princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter