June 2017 Discounts

Is there a rumors thread anymore? Are there 'rumors' about summer discounts floating around?

I just saw that they extended the most current offer until the end of January to book. I wonder if that means the summer discount will not come out until the end of Jan?

I just saw that they extended the most current offer until the end of January to book. I wonder if that means the summer discount will not come out until the end of Jan?
I'm hoping not, only because I'm impatient and really crossing my fingers for a June discount that will cover our travel days!! :)

I went back through some of my emails and it looks like the latest i've booked a Summer vacation was around the 3rd week of January so I'd say there's a good chance they'll come out within the first couple of weeks but really you never know. Still hoping I get a pin in the mail. I've averaging about every other year on a discount pin. :( Somehow my parents get them 2-3 times a year it seems lol

Sent an email to my TA a few days, they replied they could not align to UK rate that currently offer the best discount.

I am waiting NOT very patiently... the more I wait the more I do NOT want to pay the current rack price i have for YC.
Everyone keeps saying that attendance is down this year, so come on, Roll out the Discounts!

I would check tomorrow, December 28. That one, if it holds true, should cover through June 22.
Actually the public discount only went through 6/11 this year (Disney VISA was through 6/30). On 3/14 they came out with a discount that actually back dated to 5/30 and went through August. In 2014 & 2015, it went through 6/15. In 2013, it went through 6/14.

For this year it was released 12/28/2015, June 2015 was released 12/29/2014, previous year it was Jan 6, and before than Jan 3.

Got all this info from Mousesavers.

Actually the public discount only went through 6/11 this year (Disney VISA was through 6/30). On 3/14 they came out with a discount that actually back dated to 5/30 and went through August. In 2014 & 2015, it went through 6/15. In 2013, it went through 6/14.

For this year it was released 12/28/2015, June 2015 was released 12/29/2014, previous year it was Jan 6, and before than Jan 3.

Got all this info from Mousesavers.

I'm talking about a new one possibly coming tomorrow.

Repost from May 2017 thread.

It's out! A free QS at a Value or up to 25% off RO. I went to a popular ticket reseller and got an extra 3% off of RO and used Ebates for another 1% cash back. Room categories are limited but I'm hoping POR will open up SV or GV for this offer.

Get a jump-start on planning your family’s summer vacation with this enticing offer.
Enjoy a FREE meal per person (ages 3 and over), per night at a select Walt Disney World Resort quick-service dining location when you buy a non-discounted 5-night/6-day room and theme park ticket package at a Disney Value Resort hotel.

Offer valid for arrivals most nights from May 30 through August 24, 2017. Book by February 12, 2017.

OR

Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights from February 20 through June 10, 2017. Book your stay by March 30, 2017.

Get a FREE day added to your ticket when you upgrade to a Magic Your Way package with a minimum 4-day ticket.

So bummed! We check in on June 10th. Need a RO discount that goes through June 17th. Now, I'm worried everyone will take advantage of the Free Dining and by the time they release RO or passholder rates for my dates that all the rooms will be booked.

So bummed! We check in on June 10th. Need a RO discount that goes through June 17th. Now, I'm worried everyone will take advantage of the Free Dining and by the time they release RO or passholder rates for my dates that all the rooms will be booked.

There is not free dining.

At Values ONLY promo is ONE QS meal/day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter