June 2017 Discounts

carcam51

Mouseketeer
Anyone else have their fingers crossed? I've got CSR booked for June 3-7 for a party of 4 (2adults, 2teens) with 7-day hopper and dining (1TS, 1QS) for $5,398.00 - I'm hoping for some pixie dust!pixiedust:

I would love some June discounts too! I've not booked anything yet.........I'll probably book Riverside without a discount (although my dates only show Princess rooms as available?) before 180 days. I would like to upgrade to a deluxe this time, if I can get a decent discount.

If I could get a discount on DLX for the same as MOD I'd be all over it! Hey....a girl can dream, right?

I did book BB for 8 nights at Poly with 6 day tix water parks and more with free dinning for 6900 for the five of us. Not sure if it is better than the discount that will hopefully come out.

I'm looking for discount for June 8thish - 19thish...I have one son who is a Junior at Marymount Manhattan College and another son who is graduating from High School and off to college next fall :sunny: and one son who is a Sophomore in High school....I can't pull them out of school anymore so I need to change my planning. We usually love to stay at the Beach Club, but with two boys off to college I really need to cut back on expenses:scared:. AKL, POR would be our second and third....hoping to at least get Free Dining! Have there been any FD in June? :worship:

Ely

I WISH there would be free dining in June! At this point, I'm just hoping there'll be a 10% room discount!

We are planning on going in June too (10-16th), but haven't booked yet. Can't decide where to stay (I think POFQ or CSR), only MODERATE in the budget since we are trying to go to Aulani this year too. We'll see if I can pull this off. Would love a discount, have Disney VISA, so hoping something comes through on that. Fingers crossed!

I'm looking to book in June as well
7-9 days at AoA hoping to snag a free dining package
If I book now and a better deal opens up can I switch ?

Others have said that if a discount becomes available after your reservation is booked they will apply the discount to yours as well. Don't know how it works though.......if you have to request they apply it or if they do it automatically?

Others have said that if a discount becomes available after your reservation is booked they will apply the discount to yours as well. Don't know how it works though.......if you have to request they apply it or if they do it automatically?

If you see a discount after you book, you have to call to see if the discount can be applied to your reservation.

Just started thinking about a June 2017 WDW adventure. We've been many times in June and loved it. I've done a few short trips in recent years but it's been about 6 years since we've done a long trip as a family. Hoping for discount...

Thanks for clearing that up. Planning to make my reservations soon for June 2017 as soon as all my family can get their exact dates off work together but I'll be watching for the discounts to pop up.

We are planning trip June 3 - 10th so hoping for discount as well. There will be 9 of us going. Right now I am planning on POP and if discounts are announced then may switch to POR.

Since the latest round of discount popped up today through April 2017, does that mean it will about 3 months before we find out if there is anything for June 2017?

TA just released exclusive rates - if I switch from CSR to POR or POFQ I'll save $480....now I just have to decide which one! I'm thinking POFQ will be best for my family - I like the idea of a smaller resort - and we've never stayed there before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter