June 2012 anyone?

2 weeks from today..... I will be in an plane halfway to Orlando -WHOOO HOOOO
Not sure why my ticker isnt right.... it gained a day last week or so.

Congratulations on your anniversary and GF RPC :cloud9: One day I will get to stay there even for just a couple days.

Thanks so much. Our actual date was 5/9/12 but we can't take our DS16 out of school. Too much work for him in HS to be making up. We are looking forward to celebrating our 25th in WDW.

I see you are getting closer to your trip. How exciting for you.:cool1:

Thanks so much. Our actual date was 5/9/12 but we can't take our DS16 out of school. Too much work for him in HS to be making up. We are looking forward to celebrating our 25th in WDW.

I see you are getting closer to your trip. How exciting for you.:cool1:

Our youngest DD (17) will be a senior so it's summer trips for us as well. I can't wait till she starts college and we can visit during her winter break :goodvibes

DH and I celebrated our 25th in January :love:

Finally in the teens today 19 days and counting :woohoo:

Our youngest DD (17) will be a senior so it's summer trips for us as well. I can't wait till she starts college and we can visit during her winter break :goodvibes

DH and I celebrated our 25th in January :love:

Finally in the teens today 19 days and counting :woohoo:

Oh Congratulations to you as well on your 25th. It's a great thing right. May you and your DH have many more years to come.

It's nice to be in the teens. :banana::cool1:

Guess that means I'm in my teens as well.
Yeah!!!

Time for you to start packing.:lmao: Happy dance for you too. :yay::cheer2:

June 4 at WL.

June 5-8 at ASMovies with High School Marching Band.

June 9 at BWV.

The band will be performing on June 7 at MK, just prior to MSEP and on June 8 at 10:00 in Epcot...cheer for us if you happen to see us!

I'm using my AP discount to try a couple of Deluxes before/after the band arrives!

I am at 19 days till we leave. We are staying offsite because this is a mixed vacation/family reunion with family that live in orlando.

we will be going to a couple of the disney parks and doing other orlando attractions. thank goodness I took the advice of someone here a while ago and signed up for the emails from Cirq. I was able to get our category 2 tickets for 25% off thru an email offer. We are going to seaworld with AAA discount tickets.

We arrive in 10 days from now! Last minute trip to see our son who has been in FL since January, he is now offically a cast member too.

June 4 at WL.

June 5-8 at ASMovies with High School Marching Band.

June 9 at BWV.

The band will be performing on June 7 at MK, just prior to MSEP and on June 8 at 10:00 in Epcot...cheer for us if you happen to see us!

I'm using my AP discount to try a couple of Deluxes before/after the band arrives!

Congrats :thumbsup2

That's very exciting I'm sure the kids can't wait :goodvibes

I am at 19 days till we leave. We are staying offsite because this is a mixed vacation/family reunion with family that live in orlando.

we will be going to a couple of the disney parks and doing other orlando attractions. thank goodness I took the advice of someone here a while ago and signed up for the emails from Cirq. I was able to get our category 2 tickets for 25% off thru an email offer. We are going to seaworld with AAA discount tickets.

Congrats on the great deal for your Cirque tickets. Have you seen the show before?

DD and I have tickets for our last night. We've never been and can't wait to see the show :goodvibes

We arrive in 10 days from now! Last minute trip to see our son who has been in FL since January, he is now offically a cast member too.

Congrats to your son :thumbsup2

DD is hoping to work at Disney through their college program. She still has one more year of HS.

actually I am going thru DS clothes today to see if I need to buy anything for the trip. :goodvibes

DD and I are good with clothes but I did go to Walmart to purchase some last minute items like bathroom stuff and batteries for our misting fans. I still don't know how I spent almost $200.00 :confused: :eek: :sad2:

Since we have a 3 day weekend next week I will start packing the suitcases then. I took off work the day before we leave to sleep in. We have a 6:30 AM flight out of Philly the following morning so we'll be at the airport between 4 and 4:30 AM. I doubt we will get much sleep the night before.

I wanted to have some relaxation the day before so that's when I scheduled our mani pedi appointments :cloud9:

actually I am going thru DS clothes today to see if I need to buy anything for the trip. :goodvibes

Oh I see your DS is 16 too. Great age for you guys to have some nice bonding time together.

DD and I are good with clothes but I did go to Walmart to purchase some last minute items like bathroom stuff and batteries for our misting fans. I still don't know how I spent almost $200.00 :confused: :eek: :sad2:

Since we have a 3 day weekend next week I will start packing the suitcases then. I took off work the day before we leave to sleep in. We have a 6:30 AM flight out of Philly the following morning so we'll be at the airport between 4 and 4:30 AM. I doubt we will get much sleep the night before.

I wanted to have some relaxation the day before so that's when I scheduled our mani pedi appointments :cloud9:

Ok I thought our flight was early at 7:20 am out of Newark.:scared1: DH said the earlier our flight is the earlier we get down there. This is true but now we have to get up at 3:00 AM for a 5:00 AM pick up. :eek: Ah, it's worth it.

Speaking of mani/pedi's. I just scheduled mine for June 24th which is the day before we leave too. :cloud9:

I am actually off the day before we leave so that will be the day to pack and get anything else done that I forgot, it's only us 2 guys so packing is REALLY easy.

Oh I see your DS is 16 too. Great age for you guys to have some nice bonding time together.

As long as he still wants to travel with me I'll keep taking him!
I have to say he is really rubbing it into his mother about going and all the things we are going to do. She and I were there alone Nov. 2010 and he wasn't happy about it but understood.

Ok I thought our flight was early at 7:20 am out of Newark.:scared1: DH said the earlier our flight is the earlier we get down there. This is true but now we have to get up at 3:00 AM for a 5:00 AM pick up. :eek: Ah, it's worth it.

Speaking of mani/pedi's. I just scheduled mine for June 24th which is the day before we leave too. :cloud9:

We land at MCO at 8:20AM and with ME should be at our resort by 9:30AM. After check in we have an ADR at Ohanas' for 10:30 AM. Once we've finished eating if the room is ready I'll unpack while DD swims. Then later we're off to DTD for some shopping and early dinner and bedtime.

DD wants to get an early start then next morning for our first SWW :darth:

I am actually off the day before we leave so that will be the day to pack and get anything else done that I forgot, it's only us 2 guys so packing is REALLY easy.

Packing for the summer months is much easier too with shorts, capris and summer tops :goodvibes

I have to say he is really rubbing it into his mother about going and all the things we are going to do. She and I were there alone Nov. 2010 and he wasn't happy about it but understood.

You guys are gonna have a blast :cool1:

This is the way we feel about our DS as well. He picks Disney over any other place to go. I said to him one day "do you think there will ever come a time that you won't want to go with us" and he said Uh NO.:lmao::thumbsup2

We land at MCO at 8:20AM and with ME should be at our resort by 9:30AM. After check in we have an ADR at Ohanas' for 10:30 AM. Once we've finished eating if the room is ready I'll unpack while DD swims. Then later we're off to DTD for some shopping and early dinner and bedtime.

DD wants to get an early start then next morning for our first SWW :darth:

Boy you guys are hitting the ground running.:rotfl: Our DS still likes SW. Star Tours is a must ride for my DH and DS. I wish I could but I can't do rides due to my equilibrium issue.:sad: So I am a chicken exit user.:rotfl2:

Count us in - 15 nights in total - first five at Universal - Portofino Bay and 10 at OKW. Fly to MCO from the UK on June 7th.

Boy you guys are hitting the ground running.:rotfl: Our DS still likes SW. Star Tours is a must ride for my DH and DS. I wish I could but I can't do rides due to my equilibrium issue.:sad: So I am a chicken exit user.:rotfl2:

I use to be able to ride all the rides multiple times now I have to pick and choose. I guess it's because I'm getting older but my stomach can't take it like it use too. I can still ride but only once on Space Mountain after that I let DD ride and I also use the chicken exit. We can still hang out in line together till she gets on the ride. We both like that and I love that my 17 still wants to hang with Mom :cloud9:

Same thing with EE but I can ride RnRC and TT with no problems :confused3

Count me in!! Hubby and I (plus 20 other family members!) will be there 6/10-6/16!! The hubby and I are staying at the Yacht Club!! It's our first time there and we are so excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter