June 2012 anyone?

We are going June 8-15 at the Beach Club to celebrate my oldest son's 18th Birthday and High School Graduation, as well as my husband's graduation with his Master's Degree and our 20th wedding anniversary!:yay: Everyday the countdown is on!!!! This is our 3rd year in a row but this year we are arriving on our son's birthday the last couple of year's we have left the day after. Pretty funny this big kid wants to go to Disney for his birthday every year!

We are going June 8-15 at the Beach Club to celebrate my oldest son's 18th Birthday and High School Graduation, as well as my husband's graduation with his Master's Degree and our 20th wedding anniversary!:yay: Everyday the countdown is on!!!! This is our 3rd year in a row but this year we are arriving on our son's birthday the last couple of year's we have left the day after. Pretty funny this big kid wants to go to Disney for his birthday every year!

WOW what a celebration! congrats to all! :woohoo:
I think it's great the big kid wants to go, one of the reasons we are doing this year is that he is still willing to travel with me. We only do a guys thing every couple of years since DW insists on a beach vacation for her. The kid really lucks out! Disney and a beach vacation every other year guess as long as he will keep doing it we will:thumbsup2 (you'll find me on the solo travelers thread once he stops going:lmao:)

We are in! June 18-25 at Boardwalk Villas, can't wait! Hope you all have a wonderful time and lots of magical moments:goodvibes

Congrats on all your celebrations sounds wonderful :cloud9:

I think it's great the big kid wants to go, one of the reasons we are doing this year is that he is still willing to travel with me. We only do a guys thing every couple of years since DW insists on a beach vacation for her. The kid really lucks out! Disney and a beach vacation every other year guess as long as he will keep doing it we will:thumbsup2 (you'll find me on the solo travelers thread once he stops going:lmao:)

Me too if my youngest DD (17) ever decides she's had enough Disney then I'll be going solo. She'll be starting her senior year in the fall. We'll see what happens once she starts college :rolleyes1

Either way I'm going to my happy place :cloud9:

I forgot to ask what ADR's did you decide on?

Ohanas' ( both breakfast and dinner )
Chef Mickey's
Le Cellier
Crystal Palace ( breakfast ) before park opening
Tusker House ( breakfast )
Rain Forrest
TREX
Sci Fi
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
The Plaza
Mama Melrose
Planet Hollywood ( DD loves it )
Tonys Town Sq

We have tickets to see Cirque de Soleil on our last full day. First time so excited :banana:

Ok now it's your turn ;)

Ohanas' ( both breakfast and dinner )
Chef Mickey's
Le Cellier
Crystal Palace ( breakfast ) before park opening
Tusker House ( breakfast )
Rain Forrest
TREX
Sci Fi
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
The Plaza
Mama Melrose
Planet Hollywood ( DD loves it )
Tonys Town Sq

We have tickets to see Cirque de Soleil on our last full day. First time so excited :banana:

Ok now it's your turn ;)

DS is not the "foodie" that I am, if it was up to him we would have burgers, pizza, and wings. We are not breakfast people either more early lunch and early dinner and a late night snack.
I made a few ADR's and am still tinkering with Teppan edo and even maybe a nice steak dinner

Ohana (never have been and am excited about this one)
Sci-Fi lunch (his choice)
Tony's Town Square (never been)
AK Rainforest cafe (breakfast)
Trails End (his kind of buffet)
Whispeing Canyon (thinking about giving this one up)

He wants to do the kitchen sink at beaches and cream and once a month we usually do a wings and (root)beer at home so I thought we would head over to ESPN for that.

DS is not the "foodie" that I am, if it was up to him we would have burgers, pizza, and wings. We are not breakfast people either more early lunch and early dinner and a late night snack.
I made a few ADR's and am still tinkering with Teppan edo and even maybe a nice steak dinner

Ohana (never have been and am excited about this one)
Sci-Fi lunch (his choice)
Tony's Town Square (never been)
AK Rainforest cafe (breakfast)
Trails End (his kind of buffet)
Whispeing Canyon (thinking about giving this one up)

He wants to do the kitchen sink at beaches and cream and once a month we usually do a wings and (root)beer at home so I thought we would head over to ESPN for that.

Too funny DD the same way but she loves Ohanas' breakfast because of Stitch. We're not breakfast people either but I love gettting in the parks early for some pictures.

We are really looking forward to Ohanas' for dinner it's our first time too. Our ADR is on 6/9 at 5:00 PM. What night is yours ?

Tonys is new as well gets a lot of mixed reviews so we are going to see for ourselves. Our ADR is on 6/8 at 5:00 PM.

We always do SciFi for lunch DD loves it and I love the dark and cold after a hot morning in the parks :goodvibes

I think he will continue to come with us for a while to come. We been doing Disney and then a beach vacation for the last couple of years, not sure if we will get to continue this year as my DH has a new job this year and with one starting college in August it might not happen, but we are sure gonna try. My in-laws think we are crazy for going to Disney with our boys (17, 15, 10) but as long as they love it we will continue to go and my DH and I have just as much fun as they do!

Too funny DD the same way but she loves Ohanas' breakfast because of Stitch. We're not breakfast people either but I love gettting in the parks early for some pictures.

We are really looking forward to Ohanas' for dinner it's our first time too. Our ADR is on 6/9 at 5:00 PM. What night is yours ?

Tonys is new as well gets a lot of mixed reviews so we are going to see for ourselves. Our ADR is on 6/8 at 5:00 PM.

We always do SciFi for lunch DD loves it and I love the dark and cold after a hot morning in the parks :goodvibes

We are just missing you lol
Tuesday 6/5 Ohanas' (7:50p)
Wednesday 6/6 Sci Fi Lunch (11:20a) then Tony's for dinner (6:45p)
Thursday 6/7 nothing
Friday 6/8 AK Rainforest for breakfast (8:45a)
Saturday and Sunday nothing in stone

Thursday 6/7 nothing

:rotfl:

Thursday 6/7 nothing

Since you are staying at AKL for part of your stay have you thought about Boma?

Since you are staying at AKL for part of your stay have you thought about Boma?
Great thought however DW would shoot me if I went there without her, it was by far her favorite meal on our last trip.

We will be there June 8th through the 12th at Yacht Club for SWW celebrating my sons 7th birthday :)

Just had to share my oldest DD is making me a grandma for the first time and she just found out it's a girl :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!