June 2012 anyone?

You should tell DH that you need a couple of more days on vacation just for shopping. LOL

I wish :rolleyes1

I have 11 days already to do some serious damage :rotfl:

Good thing I'm allowing extra room in the luggage for all the goodies :goodvibes

I wish :rolleyes1

I have 11 days already to do some serious damage :rotfl:

Good thing I'm allowing extra room in the luggage for all the goodies :goodvibes

When I lived down there my nephew was born, walked right into the shop in DTD and had the 4ft Mickey plush shipped to him. My brother still talks about it to this day (18 years later)

When I lived down there my nephew was born, walked right into the shop in DTD and had the 4ft Mickey plush shipped to him. My brother still talks about it to this day (18 years later)

:goodvibes

Thanks for reminding me about having things shipped home :thumbsup2

My family and I will be there June 12-20...
AKV - Kidani Village!
We cannot wait.

Just got Mickey Mail yesterady!

We are headed with our three kids from June 15-22. Their first trip so we are so so excited. We are staying at Allstar Movie. We've been talking about this trip since my DD was 5 (two years ago) and we finally had the money to make it come true!!

It's also our 11th wedding anniversary and the 17th anniversary of the day that DH and I met.

We are headed with our three kids from June 15-22. Their first trip so we are so so excited. We are staying at Allstar Movie. We've been talking about this trip since my DD was 5 (two years ago) and we finally had the money to make it come true!!

It's also our 11th wedding
anniversary and the 17th
anniversary of the day that DH and
I met.
Sounds like you will have alot to celebrate. Have a great trip

It's also our 11th wedding anniversary and the 17th anniversary of the day that DH and I met.

:welcome: to the DIS MamaBearof3

Congrats on your anniversary and your childrens first trip :goodvibes

Can't believe we have only 24 days until our biggest Disney trip ever!!!!

June 7th - 9th: 3 days at Tybee Island and the beach
June 10th - 23rd: WDW (8-day PH) and USO (4-day PH)

Can't believe my kids still want to go to WDW over anything else. Mom got out voted again (Tybee Island is for her :love:) this year.

Taking them to see La Nouba for the first time, can't wait to see their faces !!!

Can't believe my kids still want to go to WDW over anything else. Mom got out voted again (Tybee Island is for her :love:) this year.

Taking them to see La Nouba for the first time, can't wait to see their faces !!!

Our DS is 16 and he still chooses Disney over any other vacation spot.

La Nouba is such an excellent show. We have seen it 4 times now and enjoy more and more every time we see it.

Have a wonderful trip.:flower3:

OK June can't come fast enough. Only 41 more days until the GF RPC and 43 more for BLT 1 bdrm villa LV.:woohoo: Come on JUNE!!!!

Wow that's great sounds like a fun packed trip, something for everyone. 24 for days for us as well June 7-17th but I'm jealous you get to stay longer :rotfl:

We have tickets for La Nouba DD and I have never been and are very excited :cool1:

Our DS is 16 and he still chooses Disney over any other vacation spot.

La Nouba is such an excellent show. We have seen it 4 times now and enjoy more and more every time we see it.

Have a wonderful trip.:flower3:

OK June can't come fast enough. Only 41 more days until the GF RPC and 43 more for BLT 1 bdrm villa LV.:woohoo: Come on JUNE!!!!

Congratulations on your anniversary and GF RPC :cloud9:
One day I will get to stay there even for just a couple days.

June 6-14 beach club. celebrating my 25th birthday (again) on the 10th.

:bday: runningjusme

I'll be there June 3rd - June 19th !! I will staying at CSR and BC for 6 days then onto OKW for 10 days :cool1:

Super close to our trip!!! June 10-24 first couple days driving then 13-18 we are staying at the AOA and then the beach and driving home!

Can't hardly wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter