June 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Just canceled Liberty Tree Tavern for a party of 2 on 6/20 at 6:20 p.m.. I know it's not too popular but hopefully it helps someone out!

both the CM dinner i have and the CM breakfast are for 7.
i dont know if i cancel it wether you can get a party of 4 and 3 out of it or what but if theres a way for you to take it and i wont have to cancel you can both have the dinner and breakfast (respectively).

from what i have seen so far we cant transfer them anymore, so you would have to cancel them and we would have to try to call right after you. if you have yahoo messenger you can message me there when you are going to cancel them im itsmetigress there too

i dont have yahoo messenger but my email address is my username @ aim dot com

and would the party of 7 be ok? or are you just hoping that when i cancel the 7 you can get something smaller

thank you thank you!! got the cm calling now to cancel a 8:15 am tusker donalds breakfast for 4 hope somebody can use it

no problem! im so glad i could help.
and its great to have success stories like these as proof this board does work !

iamatree, have you cancelled your dinner reservations yet? you can e-mail me at mecp at muw dot edu

Just got a chef mickey's dinner thanks to iamattree and the dis boards! Thanks so much!

I have 5:00 Hoop Dee Doo Revue on Wed 6/24 for a party of 3 that I looking to trade for a Hoop Dee Doo on Fri 6/26 for the same time. Thanks!:dance3:

Would love to get Coral Reef for June 16th for party of four. Let me know if anyone has an ADR they want to cancel.

Hi!
Some time ago I posted a request for Crystal Palace.
I wanted to tell you that there's been a change of plans. I found out that on June 10th there is no Spectromagic parade on MK, and that was one thing that I really wanted to show to DD; so now we are going to MK on June 11th. So if you have Crystal Palace for June 11th for lunch, party of 5 I am VERY interested. Thank you!

Just cancelled Boma for tomorrow night, June 4th, 4:45pm for 7 people.

Call up if that's what you are looking for!

My family currently has a reservation for Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus @ Epcot for Sunday the 7th of June. However, the reservation is for Lunch a 12:15, for 7 people, but we would really like a breakfast meal instead. If anyone has a breakfast and wants to trade--we will gladly trade. Thanks!

hi, I have a CP breakfast on 6/27 and would liketo change it to 6/28. Anyone want to switch? I actually have not called yet because I thought it would be impossible, but I will try now after reading some success stories.
thanks

I have a Coral Reef reservation for 2 on Saturday, June 20 at 7:10pm that I will be canceling within the hour.

Hi!

I'm looking for a dinner reservation at 50's Prime Time Cafe OR Mama Melrose's (not FDP) for a party of 7 on June 24th. I have a 5:50pm ressie at Chefs de France for that night that I can trade.

Thanks!!!

I've got an ADR for 4 people at 8:10am on 6/19 at Crystal Palace that I'd like to try and trade for either a Crystal Palace breakfast on the 18th or 20th, or a Tusker House breakfast on the 20th. Thanks in advance!

I've got an ADR for 4 people at 8:05am on 6/19 at Crystal Palace that I'd like to try and trade for either a Crystal Palace breakfast on the 18th or 20th, or a Tusker House breakfast on the 20th. Thanks in advance!

Did you not get the 6/18 8:10am CP ADR that we talked about over PM a while back??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter