June 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

OK, just cancelled:

Chef Mickeys for 5:35 Pm on July 1 Party of 7

Hope a dis'er is able to snag this!

Hi, I have a ressie here I no longer need, It's on the 15th of june for a party of 7.At 4:00. Let me know if anyone is interested:thumbsup2

Hi,
I am looking for any available time at Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace from 6/20 - 6/25. Please let me know if you have anything that you are not needing. Thanks so much!
Hi, I have a 7:05 at cm on the 20th We wanted a little later. Do you have anything to trade?( party of 7)

we have a CM for June 13th at 9:10am...orginally it was going to be for my b/fs birthday party....that isnt happening and they gave me an 8 top, i would still like to take the kids so we have a spot for up to 5 people if anyone is interested in sharing a table. it will be myself, my 8 yr old DD and 6 month old DS

I am looking for Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner on June 27th for a party of 7. I would prefer something late-ish like 7:00 to 8:00. I can trade a Flying Fish for the same night. TIA.

I have an Ohana 7:35 breakfast for party of 6 on June 29th. We would prefer it on the 30th. Does anyone want to trade? And how does that work?

just found out my BF changed our ressies, they added more friends.. 6/14/ for 740 pm. She changed it to 9 pm..:scared1: How late is Boma open till?

I honestly don't think our 8 yr old can stay up that late after star wars all day.. looks like we will be going back to the BWI for a nap :)

we are going to be draggin the next am for breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8 05 :rolleyes1 I hope we are just hungry enough to enjoy some of the food..

I left her voice and text messages hoping to make sure she did not change anything else.... I'm going nuts here trying to keep things organized..:eek:

thanks for the vent//

Still looking ;)! Anyone have a dinner at CRT on 6/23 for a party of 3 they would like to trade for a dinner at 1900 Park Fare same day at 8:20. If so, I would be soooooooooooooo GREATFUL! Thanks!:flower3:

Hi! I'm desperatly looking for Donald's breakfast on June 23 for a party of eight. I am going to cancel a 12:00 prime time June 24 (for 3).

I have Chef Mickey's for 4 at 9:25 on 6/23 that I am going to cancel.
Would love CM dinner for 4 on the 22nd!

Thanks

Looking for 50's PTC on June 18th anytime from 4:30-6:30 - have an early 5-ish Sci Fi I can trade - party of 4! It is my dd's birthday and she wants to eat at PTC but I have been unable to get it....thanks!

We have a Fantasmic dinner reservation for 4:05pm at the Brown Derby on Mon, June 22 which we plan to cancel.

We would like a Fantasmic dinner on Tue, June 23 at either Mama M. or H&V.

PM me if you have something to trade or want the reservation.

Thanks

Hi I have several extra Canada ressie that I need to cancel pm if intererested thanks Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter