June 14, 2014 - Taking the Magic to Venice

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

BigAWL,
the logo looks good. Is that the walled city of Dubrovnik on the right?

You got it!

I've added a bit to the front page... including the itinerary and a few photos to get us in the mood. It's not too early for that, is it?

BigAWL has been busy on the first post! Take a look at the fun things you'll find there!!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks sweetie!

Wow-love all the photos and the logo :) you've done a lot in just a few days!

I have a question regarding the Disney Magic refurb that's occurring this year.....does anyone have any info on what they will be adding/changing?

Wow-love all the photos and the logo :) you've done a lot in just a few days!

I have a question regarding the Disney Magic refurb that's occurring this year.....does anyone have any info on what they will be adding/changing?

Here's a thread that has the most speculation on what's in store for the Magic this fall:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3003792&highlight=magic+drydock&page=5

But I don't think anyone really knows for sure. Regardless, she'll get a touch-up and be that much nicer for us!!!! :dance3:

Photos look great!!!

So much to plan. We'll be following this years Med cruisers to get a better idea of what to expect.

How can we add the logo to our signature?

Photos look great!!!

So much to plan. We'll be following this years Med cruisers to get a better idea of what to expect.

How can we add the logo to our signature?

I made a smaller version of the logo here...
MedCruiseLogoSmall_zps0b257e2d.png

And another just a little smaller...
MedCruiseLogoSmall_zps04e54680.png

Quote this post like you're replying to me, then copy the
tags and everything in between, and paste that into your signature.

Let me know if you prefer one a little bigger.

Myself, 48 and my DD, now 15 will be joining you guys. We are doing a back to back with the June 26th cruise.:cool1:

konslerg said:
What does the 4:00 pm mean? Does that mean we have until 4 PM to get off the ship?

That's what they sent with the reservation, but I think that we can disembark at 7am. I imagine 4pm is sail away for the next cruise.

Just cancelled our Venice 2013 so we can go next year for a Back to Back for Venice and Greek Isles! Cannot wait!

Myself: Lysa
DH: Luis
DD: Rubi (8 for this cruise)
DS: Diego (5 for this cruise)

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Just priced out sample airfares for us to see what the ballpark would be and was very pleasantly surprised! I mean we won't have to fly transatlantic because we'll be living in The Netherlands, but I wasn't sure what European airfares would look like.

If we were doing this cruise this year, we could fly for just $283 per person flying to Barcelona and back from Venice!!! Very grateful we are NOT flying transatlantic! Particularly after we checked this year's excursions prices!!!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter