Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

For many years, MNSSHP on Halloween was our family tradition. The parade and fireworks alone were worth the cost! Prices escalated, my son grew up, and I’ve been out of the party game for years… but I’m ready to make a return. And since I’m not running the 5K or the 10K, I’ll have plenty of time to recover sleep! Just waiting for tickets to go on sale for those of us without resort reservations on the 15th.

Am I crazy for actually considering going on 10/31? I've never actually done one of these parties (except for After Hours at HS last year) and the cost seems ridiculous to me, but I am feeling the FOMO so hard today and I'm unsure what to do. $200 for a few hours at MK seems ludicrous to me. What am I missing?
I also bought my ticket for halloween today! Running all 3 races at wine and dine. Now the only question that remains is power nap after the party for an hour or just stay up and roll right into the 5k 🤣

I absolutly love halloween and this is my only opportunity for the party so it was a no brainer for me to a ticket.

I also bought my ticket for halloween today! Running all 3 races at wine and dine. Now the only question that remains is power nap after the party for an hour or just stay up and roll right into the 5k 🤣

I absolutly love halloween and this is my only opportunity for the party so it was a no brainer for me to a ticket.
I have the same question LOL

I’m opting for rolling right into the 5K, after a stop at the resort to switch costumes and drop the goodies off. Then I’ll power nap after the 5K—I never go to the parks until 9 or 10 anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter