• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jumpin' June Exercise Challenge--Everyone Welcome!

157/500

Rose - go ahead and 'up' my goal to 800. Not sure I'll make it, but why not?

Ran/walked 69 minutes this morning, then walked the dog for another 15.

An hour Strong class this morning brings me to:

240/2013 :beach:

And more importantly....2 days 'til Disney!! :banana:

Walking and weight lifting
I hour
140/1000

I wish I could post pics from my phone
After showering at the gym I realized I packed a dress and no change of shoes. I think gym shoes look amazing with a maxi dress. LMAO

Ana

Hello again fellow DIS'ers!:goodvibes I'm in again for June and I'll go for 1200 this month. Time to throw those running shoes back on again and SLOWLY start back on the miles for those runDisney Halfs I just can't seem to stay away from. :confused3

:thanks: Figs for doing an awesome job on May and :cool1: to you Rose for taking on June. Let's git 'er done! :rotfl2:

6/2-32 minute jog and 10 mins abs/PT

42/1200

Things that make you go hmmmmm......

I was just wondering how skinny I’d be if I had to pedal to keep the computer on? Unknown :confused3

Kimberley

Hello again fellow DIS'ers!:goodvibes I'm in again for June and I'll go for 1200 this month. Time to throw those running shoes back on again and SLOWLY start back on the miles for those runDisney Halfs I just can't seem to stay away from. :confused3

:thanks: Figs for doing an awesome job on May and :cool1: to you Rose for taking on June. Let's git 'er done! :rotfl2:

42/1200

I was just wondering how skinny I’d be if I had to pedal to keep the computer on? Unknown :confused3

Kimberley

I would be a mere slip of a girl!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

6/1: 30 personal training/60 fight club
6/3: 45 bike/50 elliptical

185/2700

42/1200

Kimberley

Welcome Back!!!! I hope Italy was fantastic!

I have the same runDisney problem. I have no idea how I'm going to manage 4 trips to disney parks next year, but I've got to figure it out very very soon. And while you were gone..... There has been Rundisney coast-to-coast medal developments. If you run all of the following: the WDW half (or W&D) and the september DL half AND the Tink and the Princess halfs - you can get BOTH coast-to-coast medals in 2014. You know... since you're already running the WDW half and I want you to run the tink/PHM with me..... :) Think about it.... That's a lotta bling.

LOL.

I have no exercise to report today. I caught a nasty cold and I'm stinkin' miserable and mad about it.:mad: Today was my planned re-entry into running day.

150/1800

Running and bike

You think anyone will notice if I run (instead of bike) the 12.5 miles of the dualathon. I've got the half marathon thing down now, the bike not so much. :faint:

Total=80/1000

Took the dog for a run. I decided to run 3.1 miles to see what she could do (haven't run her too much lately) and she rocked it! We did 3.15 miles in 31:42 :) Luckily, there weren't too many dogs, squirrels, rabbits, or deer at the park to distract her. Then I walked 4 minutes to cool down.
Thanks Rose and have a great night :)

105/900

2-mile (30 minutes) Walk Away The Pounds DVD this evening

Nothing yesterday (Sunday) as I spent the day with DH relaxing. :)

25 min today. It was too hot for much more running the only time I could work it in.
50/900

30 min of Pilates tonight. That's about all the energy reserves I could find. But that's ok, my core was feeling neglected.

180/800 (1000...)

Ok, got my start for the month. Today I did 8.5 miles on the treadmill for a total of 110 minutes.

110/1500

30 minute run today. It was hot and humid even at 7am. Hello summer in Florida!

150/1500

Geez! First 2 consecutive day break on exercise, I walked 6 miles on Friday and my body just said BREAK for Sat/Sun...so got back to it today...did 3.1 miles and 34 minutes of week 4 Ripped...

79/???? I've already forgotten my goal! Need to go back and find it! :)

115/1000
Today did a 10 minute warmup walking on the treadmill with a slight incline; 30 minutes of a strength training workout for this week, and 30 minutes on the elliptical with 2/1 ratio of interval training. Was super tired yesterday and took the day off, and it was worth it as I am feeling pretty good today. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Let's go W.I.S.H. Jumpin' June:yay:

165/2000

I can tell I've upped my numbers because on my spreadsheet I am making sure I enter the 2 minutes it takes me to do my sit ups every night! :lmao:

I've decided this month I have to exercise twice a day. Once school is out it'll be a breeze because I'll have walked twice before 8 AM! Tonight I started a walk and had to turn around because my heels were just too tired. Fortunately right now DH is on his laptop ordering me some new tennies! :hug: I do so love that man! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter