Jumpin' June Exercise Challenge--Everyone Welcome!

My morning total - 107 minutes

with my wife:
5 minute warmup walk
2.5 mile run (32 minutes)
10 minute cool down walk

by myself:
4.67 mile run (44:47)
15 minute cool down walk

June tally - 425/2500

135/900

Did my 2-mile 30-minute Walk Away The Pounds this morning.

Hoping to get in at least a mile walk later this afternoon too, and maybe some gardening.

Finally on the board.

6/4:
27 minutes 30 day shred
30 minutes 1/1 intervals

57/900

Must stay focused because I want that Glass Slipper medal

92/900

Tried to wait until I hit 100 min before I posted

6/1- 2 mi 42 mi walk

6/2- 3 mi 50 min 3 mile walk

240/1800

Running and pooltime.

Now off to the yard to get those darn weeds under control. Starting to see some blooms on the strawberries and tomato plants. :banana:

62/750

Adding 39 mins of running/walking/sweating. Gross! It's so humid!

The advantage though is that it's a great motivation to get OUT of the bed early enough to beat the heat.

165/900

Got that extra half hour in of hoeing in the garden...and sweating! Didn't realize it was so warm out there! :)

225/1500

I did 60 minutes of circuit training class (our trainer is the nicest sadist you'll ever meet) plus 15 minutes of running on the dreadmill.

SuperHappyFunTimes said:
Mowed the yard for 30 min and did The Firm Cardio Sculpt for an hour (yes, I'm stuck at least a decade behind in exercise DVDs! I'm too cheap to buy the new popular ones.)

120/1500

I have you beat. Tonight I did 55 minutes of buns of steel and legs of steel. Even the DVD copies I bought several years ago of the original VHS LOOK old!

Still a good workout tho.

230/800 (1000....)

I have you beat. Tonight I did 55 minutes of buns of steel and legs of steel. Even the DVD copies I bought several years ago of the original VHS LOOK old!

Still a good workout tho.

230/800 (1000....)

:rotfl2: I keep looking at my copies of Richard Simons and think Really I still have those? :confused3

An hour WERQ class this evening brings me to:

300/2013 :flower3:

And fellow Disney Lovers....tomorrow morning we leave for 7 days of Disney :yay: (and no exercising...I'll have lots of minutes to make up :crazy2: ) Keep up the great work everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter