July's Journal

Well you guys. Friday night while packing my stuff up I had 1 1/2 slices of pizza. BAD I know. But the boys made it and it smelled so good. And I wanted to talk with them before the trip so I went out in the dinning room and had pizza with them.
DH says not to worry about the youngest son. He says he made some stupid mistake when he was young and he outgrew them. I just hope that our son turns out to be half the man his dad is.

Saturday
B 1 slice soy & wheat toast
3oz tuna with olive oil
slice tomato
4 oz milk

L Healthy Choice Salisbury Steak Dinner

D BBQ pulled pork ( only ate 1/4 of it )
sweet potato
toss salad
slice of homemade bread
(Dinner was out at Yoder's the Amish place in Sarasota)

s Carmel Custard pie (I ate the whole piece)

excercise 30 minute walk on the beach in the moonlight (so relaxing)

Sunday
B Oatmeal with cinnamon & rasins

L BBQ pulled pork (1/4 of it)
garlic toast
celery sticks
6 oz cranberry juice

excercise so far today 41 minute walk on the beach this morning

July

:flower3:

It's so hard being a parent, but when they reach a certain age it's hard to let them grow up. I'm sure he will be fine. Keep up the great work and keep smiling.

Kristin

Still on vacation here in Sarasota. Wow another hurricane is brewing! That is scarry. I hope that it doesn't hit land. I am praying that it will go north into the great ocean and doesn't hit land.

Well here is where I left off on Sunday.

D- Boca Sausage on multigrain bread
soy crisps
1/2 slice Florida key lime pie

1 bacardi silver O

excercise 41 minute walk on beach in the morning
30 minute swim in pool
43 minute minute walk

Monday
B- Strawberry slimfast
s- cappucini freezer
L-Strawberry slimfast & cantaloupe
D- Veggie Burger
veggie crisps
s- natural almonds

2 baby(7oz) michelob ultra's

excercise 25 mat excercise
23 ABS Yoga
15 ABS
55 minute walk
45 minute swimming in ocean
20 minute swim in pool

I am on my way to go kayaking.

July:flower3:

July, you are such the inspiration. I'm telling you what, I wish I had the dedication in my every day routine that you have while you're on vacation!

You guys stay safe down there. I'm hoping that this hurricane doesn't hit land too. Florida doesn't need it and I certainly don't want it to hit anyone else either.

Hi July,

I am praying that you stay safe through the storm. You are doing an incredible job. I can't believe how well you are doing on vacation. You are truly an inspiration. Keep up the incredible work.
Beth

Kayaking was so much fun yesterday. It was my first time. Wow what a upper body workout.... DH say he wants to buy one. It would be alot of fun when we go camping too!

Here's where I left off

Tuesday Aug 31
B 3 oz organic multigrain oat bran cereal
3 oz skim milk
fat free blue berry yogart
5 oz cranberry juice
L Alfredo & Brocoli Chicken pasta
s cheese & wheatsworth crackers
D TBone Steak
toss salad

4 pack pinot noir (all day&night)little bottles

excercise 60 minute kayaking (upper body)
20 minute swim in pool

Wednesday Sept 1
B 3 oz organic multigrain oat bran cereal
4 oz skim milk
pear
graham crackers & natural peanut butter
5 oz cranberry juice

L Alfredo & Broccoli chicken pasta

excercise so far 85 minute walk on beach early this morning

July:flower2:

After our walk this morning we decided we will be going home a day early (tomorrow). The hurricane is likely to bring lots of rain to the area I live in and I would like to secure things around the house. I don't fancy the idea of staying here during that time and be concerned about the house either.

Yesterday where I left off.
S Wheatsworth crackers & peanut butter
D Amy's spinach pizza 2 slices

2 sour apple martini's

excercise 85 minute walk on beach

Today Thursday
B- Cheese omelette
5 oz cranberry juice

excercise so far 45 minute walk

July:flower3:

Hi July,

I'll be praying that you have a safe journey and that all is well at home.
Take care,
Beth

July, I hope that traffic isn't too bad for you. The interstates looked like a mess today when they were showing them on the news! :eek: Praying that you get home safely and make it through the storm safe and sound. :)

Be Safe!!

Sending you good thoughts!!::yes:: ::yes::

Have a Disney Day!!:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Linda

Well we are finally done preparing the house for the hurricane. Wow when the bands come in the winds are strong!! It is quite scary knowing that it has not even come on shore. This thing is huge. Vero is really getting some awful winds. Some roofs already off buildings on the coast. The mobile homes in Vero are already being affected. I have no idea how long we will have electricity. I have this awful feeling about this storm. I am praying for all the folks here in Florida. And am hoping that our Disney Vero Beach Home withstands this storm....
I will update on the last few days of my vacation on the diet later if I have electricity. I'm going to hunker down....

Ya'll pray for us guys down here. This storm is huge.

July

July, I have been thinking about you all day. My prayers are with you and for everyone in this storms path. We are very much inland and while it's been windy all day we had one band come through that lasted for about 10 minutes that caused some minor damage to our yard. A few tree limbs down and some broken flower pots. Having seen the pictures of the places that are getting pounded I feel so sorry for the people who live there. Stay safe sweetie. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug:

July,

I hope you are safe. I am glad you are at home though. We will be waiting to hear from you. Please know that I am praying for you and all people in Florida now.
Beth

July, are you okay? How about your mom? I know you guys got hit hard. We got a lot more than we were expecting and were without power for over 9 hours. I'm thinking you guys might be without power as well. I hope you guys are alright. I hope to hear from you soon, my prayers remain with you. :hug:

Well I survived Hurricane Frances, we have been without electricity for 48 hours. What a mess! I did not get any structure damage other than a piece of siding came off in the wind. We were very lucky. Lost most everything in the 2 freezers and the refrigerators. Boy it sure is hot down here without electricity to run your air. I am so glad I came home, both boys were glad we were here. We cooked out alot. My diet went to crap... No grocery stores were open to shop until yesterday. I bought ice. Thank goodness I had several 2 liter bottles full of water frozen in both freezers that kept some stuff that we could fit in coolers good.
Boy I am seeing the reports on CNN now it is awful widespread. I knew this storm was huge but gosh no words can describe how big it really was/is.
Thank You so much for all the prayers. My mom weathered the storm great this time. I am so glad. The people I birdsit for or gone this week they also weathered pretty good. But boy all around us is down trees. A house caught on fire a couple of streets over due to the winds knocking a tree over into there house. Just happy to be here...
Don't have the heart to post on my diet before this happened or during. Maybe I will catch up this week.

Michelle glad you made it through the storm. The storm surge sure was a surprise to the west coast since it came in on the east coast. I believe that my old home town of St. Petersburg got hit pretty hard Well Passe Grille area which is the beach.

I hope to here some good news about Disney's Vero Beach Resort soon. I hope hope hope.

July:wave:

July, I'm so glad to hear that you weathered Frances safely! Being a fellow DVC member (we own at BCV), I'm also hoping Vero did okay. My thoughts and prayers are with all Floridians dealing with the aftermath.

You'll be ready to get back to healthy eating soon enough. For now, just make the best choices you can.

July, it's so good to hear from you! I'm so glad that you guys made it through alright and are safe. :hug:

I feel so bad for you having to be without power for 48 hours. I was dying just from the 9 that ours was out. To think there are probably people out there that still don't have power.

Please don't feel too bad about your diet during the storm. There wasn't much you could have done when things are beyond your control. Today is a new day and a chance to get back on track, you can do it! :)

July,

I am glad to hear that you and your family made it through Frances safe and sound.:hug: Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all Floridians.::yes::

I agree with Michelle and Doreen. Please don't worry about your diet during the storm. Today is a brand new day and you can start fresh!

Take good care of you,

Tracy:wave2:

Hi July,

I am so glad to hear from you. I can't imagine Florida without AC. I am glad all your family made it through the storm safely. Hurricane force winds blow all calories from food. No worries.
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter