8oz cranberry juice

D Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravoli (will be)
Broccoli

s frozen lemonade bar (will be)

Excercise so far today
53 minute walk on the beach this morning
41 minute swimming

Tomorrow morning for Breakfast
will be a Slimfast & Apple (that's all that's left)

I am glad we bought here. (timeshare) This week we had traded Disney points to stay here. We will be coming back next Saturday to stay in the unit we bought. This place is great. The weather has been beautiful... Sarasota was blessed or spared because Charley only hit 60 or 70 miles north of here.

July:flower3:

Sounds wonderful!!

Where in Sarasota is Limetree Resort? We used to go to Siesta Key many moons ago? Really miss it.

Have a safe drive home!!::yes:: :wave2:

Linda

July:

You've been doing fabulously....and you're on vacation!! I have enough trouble trying to stick OP & get my exercise in when I'm not on vacation. It sounds like you're really enjoying yourself. Have a safe trip home!

July your doing wonderful. You must feel so good to have stayed OP while on vacation. I bet it was so pretty on the beach. Keep up the good work.

Kristin

July, you are amazing! You're having a wonderful vacation and staying on plan to boot! What an inspiration!

Nice to know I'm not the only Big Brother nut here too! :crazy:

Well it was a wonderful vacation.
Linda Limetree is in Lido Beach in between North & South beach. Very close to St. Armands Circle if you have heard of that.

Saturday
B- Strawberry Slimfast
apple
L- Chic Fila Sandwich
s- soy crisps
D- Healthy Choice Chicken & Mashed Potatoes
1 slice of canteloupe
1 slice of soy & wheat bread with natural peanut butter
s- 3 cups of popcorn/ molly mcbutter
8 oz fat free milk

excercise 45 minutes recumbent bike
22 minutes treadmill

Sunday
B- 2 oz Roast Beef with cream cheese toast (soy & wheat bread)
apple
7 whole natural almonds
1/2 tablespoon rasins
4 oz fat free milk
L- Grilled Turkey Burger on Soy & wheat bread with sauteed onions, sliced tomato, mustard, lowfat mayo
plum
8oz cranberry juice
D- Lean Cuisine Cheese Lasagna with Chicken Breast Scalopinni
toss salad
s- 3 small squares of graham crackers with 1 teaspoon of natural
peanut butter

excercise 25 minutes mat excercises
15 minutes Ab excercises
20 minutes toning & weights
23 minutes ABS Yoga

July -

I know exactly where the Limetree is........Love the Sarasota area!! Often daydream of pulling up the sand chair right to the water's edge and reading a good book........Now isn't that a good way to lose weight!!:wave2: :wave2:

Anyway - looks like you are doing great!!

Have a good time back at Limetree.........Wish I was there also. School starts next week and therefore my subbing job also:( :(

Researching the new WW program.....going to give it a try. Wish me luck!!

Have a Disney Day::MickeyMo

Well,
its been crazy trying to get back into the hang of things at work
Wow, its busy and that is good for buisness but I am pooped.
I have barely had time to eat anything at lunch and then it was a
bite here 3 minutes later another bite. Wow it probably took a whole hour to finish a dinner.

Monday
B-Whole Wheat Toasted English Muffin
1 slice Light swiss cheese
apple
1 oz organic multigrain oat bran cereal
1/2 oz store brand apple jacks
6oz fat free milk
L-Smart Ones Spaghetti Bolognese

D- Gorton's grilled cajun fish fillet
toss salad
1 celery stalk with natural peanut butter
8oz cranberry juice

s - 1/2 Pineapple fruit shake (1/4 cup unsweetned pineapple juice
3/4 cup strawberries, 1 ice cube, 3/4 cup skim milk)

excercise 20 minutes recumbent bike am
20 minutes treadmill

Tuesday
B- 1 1/2 ounces spiced oatmeal with rasins
7 whole natural almonds
1 slice toast (soy & wheat bread)
1/2 tsp natural peanut butter
pear

L- Lean Cuisine Steak Tips Dijion
Banana

s- apple

D- 1/2 roast beef sandwiche
smart ones ice cream sandwich

s- 1/2 Pineapple fruit shake

excercise 15 minutes ABS workout

weight 173

B 41 1/2
W 35 1/2
H 42 1/2
T 25 1/4
A 12 1/4

total 2 1/2 inches lost since August 8
only 2 lbs lost since August 5

July...a loss is a loss!!! That is great! I still can't believe you did so well on vacation! You are truly amazing! And with being so busy...you are still making that time to exercise. Keep it up!

Gail

Got a phone call about 25 minutes after midnight last night. My youngest son had been arrested. To make a long story short for sitting in a car with a buddy who had a pot ciggarette in his ear. A cop pulled up next to the car and saw it. And arrested both of them.
He should be home in a few hours. He spent the night in jail. I spent the night in agony. His friends mother called me and told me, which was nice but hard to swallow. He's my baby. Almost nineteen years old and I guess making stupid mistakes. Wow what a hard night and day it was. Needless to say I didn't sleep worth a darn.
I wanted to eat anything in sight this morning but decided I had come to far, I have to be strong. My anxiety was at an all time high today.

Wednesday
I started my day walking on the treadmill for 35 minutes. Then I had a 1/2 cup a coffee as I made my breakfast and cried. I was off of work today thank you God.

B- 1 slice of toast (soy & wheat bread)
marmalaide
7 whole natural almonds
raspberries
1 oz organic multigrain oat bran cereal
7 oz skim milk
L- Bake Potato
6 BBQ soy crisps
D- low cal Tuna sandwich on rye bread

s- smart ones ice cream sandwiche

excercise 35 minutes on the treadmill this morning & 20 minutes of toning & weights this afternoon.

I know that I did not have enough vegtables or fruit today. I just didn't have my heart into fixing anything.
Everything was fast or let the oven fix it.

July

Oh July..:hug: I hope everything works out. It's so good that you didn't turn to food either. A good workout helps...it won't make it go away...but it can help. Hang in there. Sending some:wizard: to you and your son. Ah..those kids...and people wonder why we gray!! Good luck.

Hi July - looks like you did fantastic over vacation, are you going back in 2 days or is your counter wrong? Your menus sound yummy! The weight will come off just stick with it:)

Sorry to hear about ds & all your stress! Major kudos to you for not emotional eating:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hope all works out, have a wonderful day:wave:

July, I'm so sorry to hear about your DS. I can't even imagine the emotions you've been feeling. :hug: I hope all works out for the best for him.

You did an amazing job of staying strong through the stress. Working out was a great idea!

Are you still going back to the Limetree tomorrow? Best wishes for a restful trip to help you de-stress.

Hang in there! :sunny:

:hug: July,

I am so sorry to hear about the troublke with your son. You did a marvelous job staying OP through that stress,. Try to keep exercising. The endorphins will do you good. I hope you can relax and destress abit.

Beth

July

So sorry to hear about your son and his troubles.:( :(

Sometimes it takes a wake up call like his situation to make him think twice the choices he makes. I always look at it that it could be a whole lot worse.

Hope this email finds your family working their way past these problems.

Proud of you - Handled the stress very well.

Good Wishes:D :D

Have a Disney Day::MickeyMo

I am still trying to snap out of my depression & anxiety here. Haven't been doing to good in that department. I have to work tomorrow morning so we will not be leaving to go to Limetree till later. Hopefully I can enjoy my vacation and not worry about my son. I am going to try real hard... I have found myself not taking my meds like I should and that doesn't help either. I have to make myself take my meds tonight at bedtime. I have been doing good in the morning just not at night.

Thursday
B Natural peanut butter & marmalaide sandwiche
4 oz skim milk

L toss salad
Amys Black Bean Burrito

s 1/2 apple

D 6 oz grilled steak
smart ones ice cream sandwich

excercise 25 minutes mat excercises & 15 minutes of ABS

Friday
B scrambled eggs (2) with 1 slice rye toast

s apple

L small order of Chicken Fettucinni 1/2 of it
snickers kudo bar

D Lean Cuisine Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
Banana

s popcorn

excercise 23 minutes treadmill

July

Have a GREAT Vacation:sunny: :sunny:

Sending you nothing but good wishes:flower1: :flower1:

And most important - Have a Disney Day!!::MickeyMo

July...try to enjoy your vacation. I know it will not be that easy...but you need to relax and keep focused. You're doing great! Take care.

Gail

July,

I hope you are able to have a great time on vacation. You certainly deserve one. It may not seem like it, but things will work out.
:hug:
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter