July 6, 2010 - 7/6/2010 ~ Pounds to Rubles ~ Mickey invades the Baltic Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find it anywhere-where did you see the cruises to Northern European capital in 2012?

I can't believe they would do that! We thought everything had been resolved...really bad form.

Got a message from DCL. Apparently it can take 10 to 14 days for a refund to show on line, but 2 months to show on my statement. If it can show on line in 14 days, I don't have access to statements on line for this card, then why didn't it show on my statement which came 14 days after we got back. Will wait and see if it shows on my next statement. Strange how a debit can show immediately the transaction is made, but ask for something back and you have to wait months.

Got a message from DCL. Apparently it can take 10 to 14 days for a refund to show on line, but 2 months to show on my statement. If it can show on line in 14 days, I don't have access to statements on line for this card, then why didn't it show on my statement which came 14 days after we got back. Will wait and see if it shows on my next statement. Strange how a debit can show immediately the transaction is made, but ask for something back and you have to wait months.

I so agree!

I can't find it anywhere-where did you see the cruises to Northern European capital in 2012?

Rumor #2 http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fantasy-ship.htm

And, I heard it from a cm onboard, although right now I can't remember who said it. But, I sure hope it's true because we've already decided we would definitely book the Baltic itinerary again, and maybe even try to do it as a B2B with a second itinerary, whether it's a repo or Mediterranean... or both if we hit the lottery! ;) I believe in Pixie Dust... I believe in Pixie Dust... I believe.....................

We are hoping DCL will do the Adriatic sea or at least pick up an Eastern Mediterranean cruise that includes Venice in 2014 - that's where Nathan wants to go for his graduation trip so we have four years to do it - and if DCL would do it, that would make things easier for us than having to figure out what else to do -- although Royal Carib this year has two b2b sailings that would be great to do but they changed for 2011 and are doing 10 and 11-night sailings that just combine their itinerary. So we'll see how things shape up for 2014. I'm just thinking maybe DCL will expand a bit and add that to cover the other side of the area.

We went to St. Augustine for the weekend (boys are visiting grandparents, so it was grown-ups only!) and it was a lovely weekend post-vacation. St. Augustine is a wonderful old city to walk around - we had seen most of the historical sites on 4th-grade field trips so we didn't have to do all those, but it was a little weird exploring on our own. I told DH that I missed my bus-driver, Mickey Mouse ear-holding tour guide :) But we really enjoyed our time there. We were in one shop and they had a book about Peter the Great - it looked interesting so I requested it from the library (picked it up today). I think they had to blow the dust off :) I'm looking fwd to reading it having spent some time in Russia now.

I still have piles of stuff that need to be put away...but they are out of the suitcases at least! I also still have laundry left! I have things that we don't need right now that are on the bottom of the pile...which I never seem to reach :upsidedow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter